It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Wormhole opens over China? (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Internos is correct.

It's a rocket launch that has gone wrong.

The rocket is spiralling.

There has already been a thread explaining this video.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Both videos look fake. Just looks like particles overlayed onto some video footage.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I made a thread about something that looked similar to this in Russia, about 3-4 years ago. I was told it was a rocket, and was linked to an in-depth explanation.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I was disappointed to discover that this video was from over 20 years ago. If it happened in the last few days I would be much more excited about it.

Life on ATS is like a box of chocolates, ya never know what your gonna get next.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
Internos is correct.

Oh well that would make sense.. a rocket launch in a tailspin. Still would be a fairly odd thing to witness.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by Sam60
Internos is correct.

Oh well that would make sense.. a rocket launch in a tailspin. Still would be a fairly odd thing to witness.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by kronos11]

I agree - it would be a fantastic thing to witness.......

The sort of "spin-out" that would "spin you out"!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Basically, according to what i have been told, one of the stages of the rocket burnt alltogether: this is why you seee the spiral: because it acually drew a spiral pattern. Not the rocket, but the stage. DONT try this at home, but if you give fire to a tank filled of Hydrogen, then this is more or less what you get:
example:
launch failure from Baikonur, filmed from Tomsk:

looks familiar? See the spiral, right?
Yes, something very, extremely spectacular to attend if you ask me:
I have never seeen a rocket launch going wrong, but ive seen some hundreds of successfully launches and maybe i know how a rocket behaves in the sky once launched.
Kronos11: i would NEVER lie about this stuff, but if you think that i am wrong then please explain the why, i'm open t the debate: actually i'm here for this

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
the best thing to do it's to show that video to real expert i like sicience fiction movies but speculate with youtube video and google picture dont make move the donkey!!! i 'm going to show that video to somone who work on fx and then to a physician, to an astronomer, and to somone who work on weapon and rocket and then i start to spaculate and i'm sure i will learn a lot of things, i will tell you :roll

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
the best thing to do it's to show that video to real expert i like sicience fiction movies

Yes: show it to Matt Groening : now that is a GREAT idea.
I agree: sci fi is what we need ion order to identify this rocket launch.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Case closed..
Excellent video, I tried to find one, but couldn't. What did you search for in youtube to pull that video up?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

That's what I was going to say.... on the second replay part of the video they show a plume going skyward then turning into the spiral "wormhole". It looks like the rocket is slowly going out of control, hence the circular trail of exhaust behind it. Pretty cool looking still.......

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I know that it will sound strange, but google UFO wormhole and you will be brought straight to that video.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

lol, wow I feel duped 10 fold..
That was rather interesting. Thank you mate. Again awesome sleuthing skills and another strange case solved.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ok a few things.. the spiral rapidly changes direction almost instantly. I have not seen that before in rocket mishaps. And after the the spinning you can visibly see a craft in the middle that resembles a Klingon bird of prey, it's just sitting there hovering. So.. I am undecided on this.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
Ok a few things.. the spiral rapidly changes direction almost instantly. I have not seen that before in rocket mishaps. And after the the spinning you can visibly see a craft in the middle that resembles a Klingon bird of prey, it's just sitting there hovering. So.. I am undecided on this.

A Klingon "Bird of Prey"?

Where?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
at 1:12 you can see a craft dead center

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
at 1:12 you can see a craft dead center

Ummm......

That would be the rocket booster that is having the problem.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Pretty strange that a rocket would make a perfect spiral like that, although I suppose it's possible.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
im going with ballistic missile launch during night

i have seen quite a few UFO incidents and they do not use "wormholes", at least not ones that are "visible"

so ...ballistic missile launch it is

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here's the deal, if a missile is spinning it will be more stable in the air. The same thing goes with bullets, there's twisted grooves in the barrel of most guns to make the bullet spin and keep it's path straighter.

Some missiles have their rocket boosters angled to make the whole missile spin around it's axis. This results in spiral contrail that can be illuminated when the missile reaches great heights, producing this phenomenon.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Deran]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join