It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop the illuminati.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
.... in one easy step!

STOP WORK AND CRIPPLE THE WHOLE SYSTEM!!!!

This is the only way to stop the illuminati if indeed it is them who control the system.

I've been reading alotof stuff on this site about the illuminati and how they run the World..... well.... they only run the World because we work for them.... we stop work and we stop them.....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Well the illuminati are just a facet in the overall plan. You need to include the potential thousands of other people who are apart of this as well.

But your idea is correct. If everybody in North America just decided to stay home for one day and not go to work, the system would come to a stanstill and the government would loose their minds.

The hard part is getting everybody to do so.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Actually, to stop them all you gotta do is infiltrate them and sow some discord among them. Or, get to someone who is already in. Once a little distrust is planted, you will see all kinds of havoc among them. All it takes is for one member to suspect another member of something and the seed is planted.

Something tells me there are members who are already doing that -no inner circle is 100% faithful. There's always someone who feels they didn't get their reward, or feels betrayed from someone elses promotion, etc.

That's how you can tell Bin Laden is fake. After 9 years no one from his "innner circles" has come forth. There's been $10 million rewards and everything. Someone, some where at some point would have come forward to get the money or just be the man who saved the world from Bin Laden. I don't care how loyal someone is, greed or pride or ego would have made someone come forth against Bin Laden if he was real. He was created by the Illuminati and is fake.

Even Hitler had dissent among the ranks and he ruled by fear and intimidation. 20 assassination attempts against him alone. None for Bin Laden. He can't be this much of a ghost all this time with all this technology and word of mouth.

Their group will cave in among themselves sooner or later. Greed will do them all in soon.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
According to my sources the Illuminati (if you believe in it) is said to be facing in fighting. There are many different factions within this origination and thus there is conflict of interests. It seems the one thing stopping the Illuminati is the Illuminati it self. Kinda ironic isn't it?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am new to this stuff and all i know is what I have read online and seen in some youtube videos. I think the best thing to do is to spread the word. Print out flyers and post them in public places, something like "The Illuminati is real. Open Your eyes to the truth." Something that is short but will get people to wonder what the hell you're talking about so they will hopefully learn for themselves and spread the word.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Its not as easy as it sounds

new topics

top topics

join