It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US shared terrorist watch list with Financial Institutions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
As you all know there is a national level exercise starting Monday focusing on terrorism prevention. Please see this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't want to cause a panic but watch the video in the link posted above.

This is important because the watch list has been shared with the financial institutions. Many of these groups as you already know have no interest in the welfare of the American People but they often work for foreign interests outside of the interests of the USA.

Link

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
While I do not think this will happen, this is a reminder why using troops from other countries on USA soil is not a good idea.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yes. It should also serve as a reminder that spying and terrorist watch lists should not be tolerated in America according to our Constitution. The American Revolution was an attempt to protect innocent civilians from Financial Institutions. It seems we are still fighting in the revolution to this day.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Do you know why the information is shared?

It is done in order to freeze assets of suspected individuals. Nothing conspiracy related, it's common practice.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Trust me I know. I have been unemployed for a year and a half.

Not that this is your problem anyways. Not that you should be concerned with the financial stranglehold of innocent US civilians. People with children and families that do honest work for a living. You are not a US citizen. Your country is already locked down, so bug off!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Trust me I know. I have been unemployed for a year and a half.

And this is relevant to the thread...how?

top topics

join