It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought I knew all there was about OBAMA, I'm Wrong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

That is a funny way to look at it from your Country. The first black and first gay president. We also find controversy surrrounding his policies. I just hope someone acts before it's too late.

Man we have bad luck lately dont we?

I was taught to believe none of what I hear and half of what I see. I guess it didnt stick.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

and I have noticed Obama's Female attributes,

Have you noticed Michelle's male attributes as well? Check out her forearms and her frame in general.

Just saying...

TA

[edit on 25-7-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You have it all wrong.

He is a homosexual woman, thats the conspiracy, im telling you!

Wait to you all see it.

I got Barry figured out now, hes not even Barry really.

In fact on second thoughts, you dont wanna see that, the scandal as his drawers snap and fall to the floor just like his autocue
jk

Im not trying to discredit your theories etc here but look around you when it comes to what this, lets say, president is doing to american people. Its dividing people when they need each other more than ever.

Ive said in previous threads this guy is the anti christ and ive never called that one before personally. The things going on right now give me confidence that he is not and I hope I am wrong with the call but a flip of the coin would say its just ticking more boxes progressively with time.

To be honest I dont know what the heck this man is anymore but he is certainly a liar and I could not care less anymore. He wants your attention and belief, dont give him it is all I am following now.

If this man is nothing more than a liar, I sincerely hope Americans have the chance to learn that "change", "Hope", "Yes we can" are all true statements that mean absolutely nothing unless used alongside a few paragraphs of explanation especially when someone claims they can lead the most powerful nation on the planet.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

well I think its a felony to fake official documents... what do you think now...?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

You know I am too....
Why doesnt he just resign the office and he might escape prison...?
Its basically all up to TPTB

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I

Originally posted by The Killah29
Wow, America, Obama is your first black and first gay president.
Actually this would not be true. If Obama were gay, he wouldn't be the first.
James Buchanan was believed gay.
J. Edgar Hoover was allegedly gay cross-dresser.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

James Buchanan I'll give you...but last time I looked, J. Edgar Hoover, while very possibly a cross-dresser of questionable sexual orientation, was never President of the United States...thank (insert name of spiritual patron here).

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I would think that anyone who thinks they know all about someone they have never meet would be wrong thinking they know "all there is to know"...

Unless you were some childhood friend or something??

i love how people love to judge the politicians. Hey, I do it too...

Everone starts out with good intentions, but when it gets down to the nitty and gritty of the political world i would bet 99% of us would do the exact same things your political gods tell you to do.

Thats why I could give a crap about the two party system.. One of the biggest jokes/ scams ever devised.

Stick with the constitution: Libertarianism, constitutionalists..they get it. they are headed down the right path..

When is everyone else gunna realise the same thing?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Both parties are there to steal from you. Have you only the ability to see the destruction caused by the democrats? Not that it makes a difference at this point because it's to late to ban together and stop them now lol!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I absolutely LOATH Obama. I think he is dangerous, unpredictable, and hiding more skeletons, than a grave digger with OCD.

However, I dont think hes gay, and i think this is exactly the kind of thing that people on the left will point at to invalidate anything thats being investigated into his past.

Im sure he likes booty as much as any other hot blooded male around, its one thing to debate about a mans motives, its another to slander him about his sexuality when it has really no basis.....

And to be honest, if he was queer as a 3 dollar bill, it wouldnt make a bit of difference to me, as long as he wasnt doing what hes doing now.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Maybe you just can't handle the fact that a black man is the President?

Let's play devil's advocate for a minute. Suppose Obama was guilty of all this crap that's posted on here? Would you really want to replace him with an idiot like John "Born in Panama!" McCain or Sarah Palin?

Biden should be thrown out as well, especially after that Zionist quote.

I suppose Dr.Paul would make a good candidate but he wouldn't be preaching to the religious nutjobs in this country.

I wish Eliot Spitzer hadn't destroyed his political career. He had balls (unlike Obama) and would probably have been all over Bush like a fly on crap.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Janitor From Mars]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by itsmuch2late

Seems like it to me.

I know people who live in a narrow-minded world where only Democrats can do bad things and Republicans are all saints.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Yeah , I had just clicked my way through to find a YouTube video of Sinclaires press conference, directly related to the OP.

I also found something that you thought that you knew about Obama... but turned out to be untrue...

His popularity status...

Err um, he's falling from the "Last greatest hope of humanity" into a mere saint...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/baf43ad150d1.jpg[/atsimg]

Perhaps, falling as low as a just a regular "Weasel in a man suit." (sounds like the title to a great song?)

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Janitor From Mars

Well no, His Race really never was a negative. Its the B.S. Job this guy is doing that chapps my hide.. like I have said in several threads on the subject... in my opinion he is a hood from the hood.. smoother than most but street wise he is. it would not surprise me if he actually dealt drugs in his past. he has that air about him "In My Opinion" I have no proof just haundreds of peoples traits are also part of his persona...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Yeah, left vs right is just 2 different teams who are playing the same game. The left vs right stuff is just silly and I can't believe people buy into it.

<< 1   >>

join