It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apache cirlcing overhead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I own a small music store about twenty miles south of the city of Pittsburgh, PA. I was sitting at my desk yesterday doing paperwork and could hear a helicopter circling above. I figured it was medical at first, but it sounded different. I went outside and see that it was an AH64 Apache. At one point is was low and slow enough for me to see the pilot sitting in the back. It was stationary then it circled around for about and hour and then flew off to the west.

Now for all those who don't know we have the upcoming G20 here in September. Which me being a city resident, I am entirely not happy about. I don't know if it is related, but I really don't like seeing military gunships flying around quiet suburban neighborhoods...especially when I checked websites to see if there is any airshow events scheduled around the area, which there isn't because I usually go to them...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by van001

What was the weather like that day, warm and sunny? Likely as not, it was a crew on a cross-country, practicing 'target identification and tracking'. (In other words, they were checking out women sunbathing in their backyards and around pools.) Yup, the aviation types like training flights during the summer.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It was a beautiful day, but they are really ramping it up around here for the G20 and I know a lot of the dignitaries are going to stay at a resort in the mountains not far from here. So I guess it is just part of the prep work. Still not happy about the G20 here...going to stay at my girlfriends.

new topics

join