It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails being produced through nozzle at aft of jet engine?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi weedwhacker,, I got to thinking that once we prove chemtrails do exist we will no longer be able to argue all the time or have a good debate. I'll truly miss that.

We'll need to find another controversial issue.

I'm buying some of your favorite Veuve Clicquot. We can dust off the bottle and have a toast. Maybe you'll give me an airline discount as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Well, ww....you finally showed up!!

Looks like I'll have to further nip this thing in the bud...here's a nice diagram to chew over.

CFM56 Cutaway

A little better, shows it mounted, in this case on a modified DC-8:
DC-8

Here's another example of a different engine:
CFE738

[edit on 25 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

O.K I chewed on it. It looks rational. I need to find the schematics of a sprayer. Be right back.

Our posts crossed paths and you beat me by a second.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
I need to find the schematics of a sprayer.

This one?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Banging my head against my desk here. If the Illuminati or whatever are spraying chemicals out of planes to kill off the population they have been at it since I was a little child. My father was a pilot so my parents early on told me what contrails were. So, let's say that for about 45 years that I am aware of the PTB have supposedly been trying to kill off the world's population with "chemtrails". It's time they got a new method because it definitely isn't working. Google "world population 1964/2009".

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I applaud your efforts on trying to educate this person, but alas your efforts were futile. This person is going to believe what they believe because they have been convinced that there is a conspiracy that the government is using airplanes to coat the atmosphere with chemical's to choke out all life on earth....!!!!!!!!! Good try, but they'll argue with you all day long if you invite them.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

I don't think so. I think chemtrails are produced in the vivid imaginations of some bored people who have a hard time understanding how hot humid air reacts when injected into a cold dry environment.

agreed.

2nd

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I live in the Midwestern U.S. By saying I see them all of the time, I'm not meaning day in or day out. But once or twice a week wouldn't be too outrageous of a claim. Have been fascinated with meteorology all of my life and have studied it a good part of my younger life. Spent alot of time looking up in the skies as well. Something that forms 25,000 ft plus in the air that spreads out slowly and descends to Earth as the day progress is something I wouldn't classify as jet exhaust. Twenty years ago, a contrail behind a jet that didn't disappear shortly after exhaustion would've been something that caught your eye. It did mine. Not saying that all jet exhaust is like this. I see MANY jets that have normal contrails behind them. Think of your car on a cold, Winters day. As you drive down the street, does the exhaust leaving your tailpipe form one bigasz contrail behind your vehicle, that slowly spreads out to many thousands of feet over time? No, it does not. While this may not be the most valid analogy, I've always liked it.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Marrr]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618

I don't think so. I think chemtrails are produced in the vivid imaginations of some bored people who have a hard time understanding how hot humid air reacts when injected into a cold dry environment.

agreed.

2nd

You are absolutely correct.

Amongst others, OzWeatherman tried valiantly to educate the "chemtrailers", but their abuse on a number of those threads went right over the top.

Chemtrails should be shoved in the "hoax" forum along with rods, reptilians, Billy Meier, Johnathon Reed, etc...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618

agreed.

2nd

Agreed

3rd.

If this is their best methods to kill off 90% of the worlds population, then it's not working very well.

Too much false logic going on here. And 3 flags for this idiotic thread

They'll just argue all day with you if you let them because they will believe in what they believe even if all the evidence says they are wrong.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

I live in the Midwestern U.S. By saying I see them all of the time, I'm not meaning day in or day out. But once or twice a week wouldn't be too outrageous of a claim. Have been fascinated with meteorology all of my life and have studied it a good part of my younger life. Spent alot of time looking up in the skies as well. Something that forms 25,000 ft plus in the air that spreads out slowly and descends to Earth as the day progress is something I wouldn't classify as jet exhaust. Twenty years ago, a contrail behind a jet that didn't disappear shortly after exhaustion would've been something that caught your eye. It did mine. Not saying that all jet exhaust is like this. I see MANY jets that have normal contrails behind them. Think of your car on a cold, Winters day. As you drive down the street, does the exhaust leaving your tailpipe form one bigasz contrail behind your vehicle, that slowly spreads out to many thousands of feet over time? No, it does not. While this may not be the most valid analogy, I've always liked it.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Marrr]

Honestly, none of that stacks up.

You should read some of OzWeatherman's material.

BTW..... I started off as a "chemtrailer"

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

He does have a point most of the schematics I found were of nozzles capable of spraying other liquid, they included the pump mechanism.

I did have a schematic of a plane that sprayed Agent Orange and others but need to search further.

I’m still on the neutrino theory. The neutrinos will be fired into the mineral oil or other variables but I wont go scientific on you here.

They use drones often, they have different electromagnetic accelerators with spray pumps. I need to find that, as well.

I havent given up finding these though.

This is an older video, not real important just fun and educational.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

No not like the crop duster but thanks anyways.

This is more like it;

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

I have read some of his stuff. Some weathermen know that something is out of place up there. Fewer yet have the courage or confidence in their job security to say so.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
And what about the checkerboard grids formed up there as well. Routine air traffic, come on now. That's military!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
And what about the checkerboard grids formed up there as well. Routine air traffic, come on now. That's military!

No, no, no.....

I shouldn't have responded at all & started arguing with the "chemtrailers"!

You are all such a hard bunch

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

It's not just weathermen, that know but main stream media has had documenteries on this chemtrail subject. Lately even the History channel.

Newly named cloud formations is only for a child to believe. Ive taken enough science to know that much.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I know this. How about universaty professors coming out of the closet too.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I dont have a take on chemtrails. but i do know that public jet fuel and military jet fuel are diffrent. jp 5 jp 8 are two Kerosene-type fuel's there are suppose to be at a higher flash point to stop accidental fires, as well as help in high heat app. like the sr 71 black bird. if the military can have fuel manafactures add or even change small details about fuel grades why cant they add chemicals to tear the ozone or make the ozone hold more green house gas. does have to be chemicals to kill people but could be there to affect the weather there for affecting the whole planet. just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I dont have a take on chemtrails. but i do know that public jet fuel and military jet fuel are diffrent. jp 5 jp 8 are two Kerosene-type fuel's there are suppose to be at a higher flash point to stop accidental fires, as well as help in high heat app. like the sr 71 black bird. if the military can have fuel manafactures add or even change small details about fuel grades why cant they add chemicals to tear the ozone or make the ozone hold more green house gas. does have to be chemicals to kill people but could be there to affect the weather there for affecting the whole planet. just my 2 cents

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join