It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea 'tests weapons on children'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

N Korea 'tests weapons on children'

english.aljazeera.net

Asked to guard a secret facility on an island off North Korea's west coast, Im says the soldier saw a number of people forced into a glass chamber.

"Poisonous gas was injected in," Im says. "He watched doctors time how long it took for them to die."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Pretty harrowing story here. North Korea is definatley a different enemy from what we encountered in Iraq or even Afghanistan.

They obviously have developed horrible Biological and Chemical weapons that may be used at the drop of a hat against S.Korea or Japan etc.

It shows you just how evil this regime is, testing these weapons on disabled children. What a country to live in.

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
How revolting, ... this world we live in. I cannot fathom how things as this are done. The human race has so far to go, .... and we are naive to ask about things like disclosure, ..... the majority of us are violent, insecure children. with no regards for our fellow man.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Horrific. Barbaric. Unfathomable. But I am sure some will find a way to blame the United States for it. Sorry for the sarcasm, no disrespect meant, just tired of seeing that scenario on ATS.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

dont believe everything you are told, how many times will this tactic be used to bolster support for military action before people start to question the credibility of the "facts".

hindsight is an exact science

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
yes how disgusting - experiments on children , look at Dr. Josef Mengele , all the experiments he did

and how the allies took the data after the war and perfected it , pressure suits , cold weather survival gear

alll done from data from Dr. Josef Mengele in aushwich.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
A BBC tv programme exposed this in 2004

But This World has uncovered evidence of another more chilling evil: that North Korea is testing new chemical weapons on women and children.

Kwon Hyok, a former North Korean army intelligence officer, was also chief guard at "Prison Camp no. 22". For the first time on camera, he describes specially-made glass gas chambers used for human experimentation

BBC article

news.bbc.co.uk...

I suspect the N. Koreans are still carrying out these experiments. The fact that the rest of the world does nothing used to puzzle me now I know it is always about oil, Iraq, Afghanistan=oil.
If not why haven't our Governments done anything about the genocide in Darfur?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
History repeats itself first the Nazis did it then the Japanese and now this.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I hate to think of what those two journalists who were taken by North Korea are going through. If I was in charge, luckily I'm not, I would take quick and decisive action to release them. I am so fed up with the stupidity and evil of North Korea.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The thread was already being discussed here, created almost 12 hours before this thread began:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It amazes me when people show disgust when in another country something is openly done.Yet they are happy for little john/jane to get jabs (though maybe not weapon based) of who knows what.The what being covertly shall we say put into children.If you think `the done openly` is more evil,then ignore what i,ve written and my apologese for my interupting America/Britian/world got pop idol dancing talent with the stars.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 25/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

dont believe everything you are told, how many times will this tactic be used to bolster support for military action before people start to question the credibility of the "facts".

Exactly.

Someone wants the USA in an all out war with Korea North.

Look at the *Breaking News* this morning about the killing of Christians in the same area.

Whoever is behind this is throwing out all the stops - to sway public opinion against North Korea trying to force the hand of the USA.

Who is?

I don't know.

Do I believe all this propaganda?

Not on your Aunt Fanny.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
WOW

Now people think AlJezeera is a reputable source?

When they talk about Israeli horrors on Palestinians it's usually shrugged off to the side.

I do however think this story is true, they do have forced labor camps after all and if a child is born there, they never leave.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by breakingdradles]

top topics

join