It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share secrets of living better that the government hides

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I usually use vlite for my windows before i install,can usually cut it down to about half the install size and take out lots of services i dont need.Runs alot faster and uses very little ram compared to stock windows vista or 7.Right now i have 7,i prefer XP but alot of new titles will be coming out that will actually make good use of DX10.Most games for the last 2 years or so that use DX10 dont really have better image quality or performance compared to DX9.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
yea same here without vlite.
so the other day i leaved my metal chain under a metal pyramid i have.
today it appears the metal chain is cleared like someone washed it and polished it.
as far as i remember the chain was very dirty (its like silver chain i wear on the neck but its metal)
my mind must be playing tricks on me

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have two secrets and I know of a third. Suppressed technology.

You know when you learn of things like this you just want to ask why? Is money and power so freaking enjoyable that humanity should linger in ignorance and misery?

Secret one. I own a Rife machine. With it I have cured a few cancers, pin worms, psoriasis, and much more. It is a frequency generation device that destroys and bacteria with micro current frequency. It is not FDA approved. If you use it and say it works and the FDA finds out you can be arrested. And people have been. It was invented in the 30s by Dr Royal Raymond Rife. In the 90s people got ahold of his old notes and started talking about it on the net. Soon after folks began producing variations of his work for sale online as "Experimental units" for "Research purposes only". I own one. I fear no swine flu...hell I fear no disease.

Secret two I own a Browns gas unit. It is called the ER-50 . I bought from eagle research. It uses electrolysis to extract the hydrogen from water to make a fuel. My unit does it on a smaller scale. Originally this work was developed as an alternative fuel source. It does not take much to integrate this into your car to get more MPG. My unit however is for medical purposes. As it turns out Hydrogenated water is alot better than oxygenated water. If you know the importance of hydrogen to cells then you may understand the implications of Hydrogen rich water that can be more readily absorbed into your system.

Secret three: I am not one for weapons... I like medical sciences. But I do know about rail guns or magnet guns. There are web sites where hobbyists like to show off what they can do, how it was built and what the specs are.
I have seen some amazing guns that shot iron rods for miles and miles with limited electricity. If your interested in such things I would google it. The technology is their and superior to gun powder... in the event of a civil uprising these would be the weapons one would want to defend oneself.

Why would any government want to suppress things like this? Easy. Rockefella and Rothschild bought out the government long ago. Rich familys always buy out the government so that they can maintain control over the people. IF the lose control they lose profit and with more control they gain more profit and thus more power... problem being its never enough for them... As they get more they want more, like gluts addicted to power and wealth they become willing to sacrifice their souls just so that they can feel superior to others... Funny thing is that as the suppress others they suppress themselves too. Lord knows the Johnson and Johnson family does not enjoy Rife Machines... It was suppressed in the 30s and is still fringe science today...I'm sure if one of them got cancer... they would not enjoy its benefits.

All we can do as common men is share what we know as we are doing so right here right now.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Im sorry but i find it abhorrent when people say they have cured cancers with quack devices.If you can take your rife machine to get it tested by scientists i may think differently...but i find it very distasteful when people make such claims.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
thanks a lot man,its kinda unbeliable but ive heard before,i know i can trust you.thats the great posts we need right here.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Im sorry but i find it abhorrent when people say they have cured cancers with quack devices.If you can take your rife machine to get it tested by scientists i may think differently...but i find it very distasteful when people make such claims.

Aye and that is what helps tech like that suppressed. As for getting my machine tested... Their are organized groups on Yahoo groups. Specifically the lyme rife group. Lyme Disease is a big enough parasite to be seen under cheaper , less powerful microscopes. They take blood samples expose them to rife frequencies send them off to medical journals and doctors, get ignored and disregarded and then they try all over again.

It works but hey I can't force folks to use it. My sisters father , my mothers first husband is dying. I have tried to get him to use it as I have let others use it and he refuses. He says when its Gods time to take him he will go. And that is that... all we can do is enjoy the time we have with him.

As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Tell the people who bought into the rife machine,tried it and died that it *works* to cure cancer...sorry when it comes to cancer and people exploiting desperate people with quack machines i find it despicable in more ways than one.Although i don't want to continue the conversation,hijack the thread etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Then stop. I will defend this to my dying breath because I HAVE SEEN IT WORK.

That does not mean that folks like hulda clark don't go around telling folks sticking a 9 volt to your tongue will prevent flu! Yes their are quacks and yes their are flakes and yes certain organization sell fake Rife machines... I think it helps obfuscate the truth of the matter.

You want to know whats worse than seeing someone die believing in a fake unit? Watching someone die when you have something that works THAT YOU KNOW WORKS and they just wont use it. And you have to watch them die because they are just to pig headed to give something a chance.

You can take your faux outrage to the JREF forums and slap high fives with your buddies there because you have No idea how it feels to be able to help someone and yet they are unwilling to allow themselves to be helped.

This threads is about secrets Government held secrets and folks that know them living better for knowing about them.

I know about one of them. I shared information about one of them. YOU SOLOMONS are only detracted from this thread to attack said secret when you do not know everything about it.

DENY IGNORANCE and learn more about it. Their are quacks like Clark and then their are REAL folks doing the Real work that have to put up with both people like you and people like Clark.

I'm out

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
become a Jew you are never actually guilty of anything thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I smell a reptillian ! You are a person that is of intrest to the life form that controls the tribe.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Please !!! if you let a eyeball mess up your mind so bad you will not survive the the vexperience you are undergoing that,whole body of information you needs to survive!!!! the whole evolution of mind get it together man, rely on your internal instincts.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i dont understand you? you sure you didnt got the wrong thread man O_o

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I, for one am interested in the Rife machine. 2 years ago I developed cancer in my spinal cord. I've lost 20 % percent of my body weight and deal with chronic pain. The doctors can give me neither a diagnosis nor a prognosis without doing a biopsy, which is extremely risky to do on the spinal cord. Anything else you could tell me about it might be helpful, I'm willing to try anything to get my life back. Thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I have sent you a U2U. ALSO could you mention what kind of cancer it is? Is it Myeloma?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
you can beat your cancer even by will only! plus the spirulina also cures cancer little by little,read it on the net.i bought spirulina today,i quickly swallowd the first pill with maniacal look on my face,i even make my mother take it,and she started filling a lot better and energysed.thank you my friend..about telling me about spirulina

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join