It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share secrets of living better that the government hides

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
thanks,your flattering me.allright time to share my computer knowledge.
ill just put a short description of what you need to get to have awesome pc.
(i hope its not offtopic couse having a well working pc helps a lot,and i dont even watch tv anymore,i do spend a lot of time on the pc )

first off some of the stuff cost money it up to you to buy or pirate them.
1 first get vista ultimate,clean install after formating everything.
2 turn off indexing and activate perfomance mode in power options (not for notebooks)
3 get thoosje vista optimizer (kinda clunky not recomented)and optimize at your will
4 get tuneup 2009,all your pc care needs especialy for registry clean ups
5 get spyware doctor but use it only for scan,otherwise shut it down completly.
6 get threadfire antivirus,u dont need more and its free.
7 update your vista casualy,or auto
8 get diskeeper,the greatest peace of defrag software,let it auto defrag when idle.
9 get foobar2000 for music with foo_out plugin for kernel streaming/better soundquality,even without it the player gives better sound,and its very light,kernel streaming dosnt work with vista so activate 24/32bit output instead if ur audiocard is like that.
10 kmplayer seems to be the best for movies n stuff
11 get rocketdock,it makes a dock like macs have.download icons..customize
12 interface lift has great wallpapers
13 use firefox+adblock or the new safari,man its awesome im switching to safari,try it and see why.
14 use daemon tools for virtual images...u know why axxa xD
15 corel photo painter (included in corel draw package) is easyer and cooler to make wallpapers with it instead of bloated photoshop (personal taste)
16 utorrent is all u need for torrents
17 and gamecopyworld.com for nocd stuff *if u lost ur game cd* caught..xaxa xD
thats ALL u need to ever know to have the best pc experience and get the best from your pc,theres also this neat program called JOOST..its kinda like youtube.
ps. NEVER us spybot,its comes with WHENUCLICK adware....**** em!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What burns me up, is the rising costs of gas, water and electric even though we have gotten better about wastefulness and better efficient burning motors and power saving technologies. Yet they will tell you they have to upgrade the plants to deliver that same water they have been delivering for years and years. Thirty years ago cars burned as much gas as they do now and gas was way cheaper. Here we are supposedly being conservative and not burning as much fuel yet we pay 6 times as much. What's the point when we gotta work 50 hours a week to pay the high costs of fuel which in turn burns that much more fuel?? When will they realize that the current way things are ran is flawed. The costs of everything needs to sink, we need this meltdown of our economy because that is the only thing that will cure the problem. Everything must lose a couple zero's off it's price or inflation will kill us all.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Great thread! I have the best toothache remedy - it's not easy to find anymore but get some CLOVE OIL. Old school pharmacies still sell it, it comes in very tiny bottles. Another great thing to have on hand is temporary filling kits. peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
clove oil O_o? so its just to make the pain go away? thanks still im looking to something to
make my tooth stronger and protect them.other than that theres this "sandrin"
that keeps your mouth clean its natural as far as i know

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Clove oil tastes absolutely terrible though,and it is only for minor toothache.It wont help very bad toothache...you need a good prescription painkiller for that.btw vitamin supplements are a waste of time,if you want vitamins and minerals get them from your food/drink.Dont just pop some pills.Like your coffee in the morning to wake you up? switch to yerba mate,its one of the healthiest drinks for you,it has practically everything needed to sustain life.ALOT better than green tea for example which everyone thinks is the bees knees but a better stimulant and very hard to get the caffeine jitters from.Using adaptogens to balance the body is also great...things like rhodiola rosea or maca.Maca is also very good for you....although it increases the libido which can be a good or bad thing depending how you look at it.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
yerba mate,adaptogens? this stuff sound awesome,i cant drink coffe..it has sleepy
effect on me,as for libido..i guess when i get a nice girlfriend..otherwise..overkill xD
so verba mate,adaptogens and spirulina..plus fruits for vitamins?
can a human take all of these without overkilling himself?
u seem to know a lot thanks

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Just google about yerba mate,i dont think you can buy it supermarkets..i get my online.Its argentinas national drink.You get it in 1kg bags.If you have a coffee maker just shove it in,tastes strange at first but you get used to it...i completely ditched coffe after a week and have never looked back.Feel alot better for it too.Adapatogens just balance the body..whether it be hormones,serotonin,dopamine levels in the brain etc etc And no you dont need to worry about anything bad happening from taking these

check out here about yerba mate www.texasjava.com...

Im always recommending it to coffee or tea drinkers these days.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
awesome thanks im fired up getting these 3 stuff and turning my self into superhuman now

heres a jewel i found about gsm codec*3370# -This one is for using what's known as the "Emergency Life" in your battery. If your battery is about to die and you need more time out of it enter this code. it will usually require you to restart the phone, but when it comes back on you should be at about 50% on battery life.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks, good point. I had to use one of those filling kits when my filling fell out on a weekend. It has some sort of pain reliever in it.
I'll keep the clove oil in mind. Ive heard of that before.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hi/

Lemon juice squeezed straight from a fresh lemon in the eyes is good for infections and other ailments.
Stinging nettle....grows wild in the gardens,is used dried as a tonic or as a tea.
Use fresh in salads or boiled...use only young nettle!
Nettle is a blood purifier...

Skin infections and ulcers on the skin that wont heal? Dab HONEY,preferably 'Manuka' Organic honey that comes from New Zealand.

Why does Chicken soup actually help in times of a cold?
They pump it with Antibiotics!
So, just have chicken soup and avoid the doctors bills!
Ill get back with more remedies....

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Hi Stillalive/

Would you kindly show a link to the Kasperky free KEY?
The computer is acting real strange...my mouse wont click unless I first hit the ''windows'' key,everytime I open a new window or write, I need to hit the 'windows' key?
Could this be a virus?
I have AVAST, but I think AVAST is strangely doing something not right!

Thanks!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i will pm you to help with your virus problem (;
update! our water in bulgaria isnt fluoridated,its only chloridated,the dentist sayd chlor dosnt rotten our teeth so i guess im ok drinking tap water?
i checked the pharmacy for spirulina 8$ damn..i must have it

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Hi/

Thank you kindly for the link!

Take care,

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Nettle tea is also good for hayfever because of the anti-histamines.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Money doesn't buy you happiness, regardless of what government does to spin that money will make you happy.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I think your English is very good and your thought process superb.

Thank you for sharing your computer knowledge.

Starred and proud to call you a ATS Friend.

On a side note to mainly women.

Living better that everyone hides.

Like perfume?

I live for my bath soaps and "perfumes".

Instead of the $40-100+ perfumes I use, mix essence oils (okay once in a while I do cheat and use a "fragrance oil".

They are way way cheaper, last longer and I have had so many people ask me "what are you wearing, it's divine".

You can design your own scent. I use Jojoba oil as a base but water works and the oils seem to last longer with water?

Buying a 60.00 perfume is stupid when the oil costs 1/8 that and there is no alcohol.

Mountain Rose Herbals is a honest company.

So is Brambleberry.

Happy perfuming.

(ps: See my personal profile for soaps. No, I don't own or am personal friends with the owners (wish I was) but if you are into your "bath time" check these soaps out.

Living better, you don't need the commercial soaps, honestly.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
thanks,ur awesome,i have a liqior recipe as my other thread.
im happy that the thread stayed alive and all contributed.
ill try the find the book of the eye fixing russian professor
if u know the name i can find it in doc format
hope it isnt illegal
the people have a right to know!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

or simply get a Mac

Seriously, being into computers myself (software engineer / graphics artist), you can't get any worse than Windows. All the other systems do NOT have all the gripes/anxieties that the average windows user has, yet everybody uses them.

I've been drawing a parallel lately... Windows is much like the monetary system and religion: everybody is attached to it, takes it for granted and as the de-facto solution. Yet the truth is far from it.

And also, when TSHTF, a pc won't do you any good. Under these circumstances you will need to cover 3 basic needs: energy, food and water. Being ultra-portable with all your belongings will help you a lot.

You will be better off having an ultra-low-power small netbook (or something) stocked up with all the info and books that you might find useful, plus a solar charger.

Furthermore, getting yourself one of those solar-charged phones Samsung announced at MWC this year would be very smart, as far as gadgets go.

Other than computers and technology, I will agree with the other people that learning how to live healthily and autonomously will help you a lot. You could start now by going out with hunters and spotting all the spots on the mountains where there are springs and other useful resources. Mark them on your GPS or better on a map and keep them for future reference).

regards,

T.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Linux is the best OS you can install and there are mountains of distributions,ubuntu is good for someone just getting into linux but there are far better distributions than that.The only reason i don't is because im a gamer...and wine is still useless for most games.So i have to stick with windows.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
as far as i know linux is the best os..its for pros..its for hackers...ubuntu i guess is the easyest,and yes we know mac is cool,but its also FRIKIN expensive!
ull be better with just a pirated vista and even a free antivirus like threadfire which is awesome,if u simply follow the things in my post about pc,you will be having a pc
that runs great and never gets infected,and with windows you can play all the games
and u know it...
i dont know anything about mac and mac leopard.can you tell is it stil better then my
hacked os?
as some people sayd mac is for people that would buy astom martin just couse they like astom martin..sure its awesome..but is it worth the frikkin money

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Stillalive]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join