It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share secrets of living better that the government hides

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Some people may find the idea stupid,or think it dosnt deserve attencion but it kinda does alot.
i thought of it after reading the thread about the gov hiding free energy inventions.
imagine, were 2009 now. we have so much invantions and ways to live a better life,we have invented such tehcnology,we probably have space defences like in the movies etc.
*yet our domestic life in most countryes is like in the stone age,brainwashed by government and evil companies propaganda.
if im not wrong the cellphone was first used only by the army and after 30? years it was released to the public.

*in the communism years of bulgaria,there was this show about showing inventions,once there was a guy who showed a small dusty substance that when u pour to a BOTTLE of WATER it turns it to fuel.im not lying.apparently he sayd that the dust can be made by very cheap stuff that we can obtain easily and its aLOT more cheaper.imagine this!
so this scientist was never heard of again after the show.he probably got kidnaped,murdered,or got working for the army.

*and theres the question about water fluoridation,as far as i know they probably poison the water to make us go to the dentist (i have to read more on this)
but it seems that way

*there was thiss fella with the thread about pharma companies hiding the amount of vitamins we needed to live healthy.the thing is we probably need twice the perscription amount.
dont believe me? when i was younger i get sick all the time.then i started hiting the gym and i started taking 1Gr of vitamin c everyday and other vitamins,
IM HEALTHY 3 years now,no flu,no nothing,and this is from just taking chemistry vitamins,not lemon juice.
i even felt when some cold virus was trying to infect me (i started sneezing n stuff)
and then tomorow,the virus was dead,the virus didnt even fully infected me before he died.

*and what about fixing your eyesight.u know the russian doctor who says u can cure your own eyesight? well hes right but hes still kinda lying.
u can better ur eyesight or keep it at the same point with just eye muscle exercizes,
better thoughts,and healing energy from your hands,that was his whole book,and when i did the exercises my eye sight got better.

that just some stuff to get you going,what i want is for people to live better,drink healthy,dont have to go the denstis every week,dont have to go to doctor every week,dont have to go repair my car every week.
but im not allknowing and im sure theres a lot of people that know such ways of surviving the urban live so share (:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
s and f, i want to see where this goes. wish i had smoething great to add.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Ive felt this way for awhile.
I completley believe the governent downplays how to live a healthly lifestyle and info benefitial to humans in general.
Wether or not you want to believe it Reiki is a wonderful tool for anything especially the body mind and spirit.
Meditation is something I think could be more talked about and discussed.Over the past 2 years of rediscovering myself in a way and actually taking initative to focus on my spirit and and body aswell as understand the mind Ive noticed such a dratic increase in y happiness and ways of dealing with problems.
Crystals can be an amazing effective source of power and healing as well as music. I believe music is downplayed as far as its potential positive attributes. We need reeducation on whats in our food too. Aspartme in all of our soft drinks and sugar replacements and such.
Hemp can be used for a multitude of things such as fuel and paper (save the trees) aswell as textiles and clothes...can even be mixed in to reinforce concrete..the seeds have 2 very imporant vitamins in them I'm sorry I can't recall the name.
Tesla is probably one of the most intresting figures I'm learning more about and were we able to harness some of his ideas we would be lightyears ahead of were we are at.
Also taking a walk for about 10 minutes or more a day will put you in a postive mood..getting outside to think and just let go.
Yoga and exercising is something Ive just begun starting slowly but surley but its gives you such a relaxing feeling besides the feeling of accoplishment.

Me personally over the past 2 months have made a list every week of things long term and short term I want to accomplish start on or learn. I look at it everyday, think on it and meditate on it to reinforce the ideas and it has worked suprisingly well instead of just talking about things I want to do or learn and never do.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Good stuff! I want to hear more! Hope this thread survives...

Any sources or links you could give?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The government seems to have an interest in enforcing regulations on Stevia and Industrial Hemp that have nothing to do with anything other than protecting the vested interests of the rich and powerful - it is undeniable that these regulations are absolutely not in the best interest of the general population.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by maus80]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
check out this guy,he talks and seems like a ***** gov agent,i guess he just has a littl camera,stage fright,still kudos to him.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Ahh I forgot about Stevia...Yea its sad but it seems as if they know the affects it would have on "their" monopoly on things..
We have so uch ability and potential to usher in new ways of doing things yet we stick with "its been this way and will continue to be"
Hemp if i'm not mistaken was what the Constitution was written on aswell as early Bibles and soe of our first flags..
At one point in the 1770's it was illegal NOT to grow it for certain farmers.
Surpsingly for any people out there with Iphones or Ipod Touches there is a wealth of apps on there that pertain to almost all topics weve discussed so far and its great to have information like that in your pocket whenever you want to learn about it.
As much as a distraction factor as the Iphone is it has potential to literally be a pocket library of anything. It just depends on how you use it and if you can hack it you'll find alot of things that Apple doesnt allow to be for sale officially, which could potentially be more apps of info.
Just a tip tho

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
oo but its not just the iphone my friend XD/
let me just say theres a way to have original kaspersky antivirus with original key for FREE FOREVER,without worring about blacklists,thing is we dont even need such strong antivirus, a wellupdated vista with threadfire and firefox+adblock should be protected even from some scriptkiddies.
sorry for offtopic,what i meant to say its the governemnt HAS discovered many ways,but its just hiding from the public,the sad thing is that this is all over the world.i cant think of a contribution so i guess ill write later when i thought of something

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If you want to improve your life, you can start by turning off the television.

Then eat some green vegetables on purpose. Baby spinach in Caesar salad is pretty good, just don't overdo the dressing.

After 2 weeks of little or no T.V. and a diet that includes leafy green vegetables you will find that your mood is better, you have more energy, and your brain will function more reliably.

Television and a 95% meat/bread diet makes people stupid, fat, and lazy.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I wish you can make better use of the English language and spelling next time.

It's really annoying reading sentences such as:

u betta not be startin somethin dont do it yo.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
S&F Good post

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards. Everything is upside-down.

Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroys information, and religion destroys spirituallity."

- Michael Ellner

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
First, it's not exactly the government, it's the elitist interest groups that have overrun it.

As to what I have found that has improved my quality of living, there are quite a few things . These are just basic principles and simple things, but they have a compound effect on one's life:

The most important thing is to control fear. Fear is a negative energy emotion and it has a very negative impact across the board on one's life. It brings pessimism, bad health, stress, loneliness and so on. Avoiding fear, even if not directly replacing it with anything positive, is always better than embracing it.

Good eating and exercise. And clean water. The body will function better. Better input will result in better output.

Avoid the doctor's for anything not life threatening. Doctor's are good to have if you break something but they lack knowledge of nutrition and energy healing (be it emotional energy or direct electromagnetics) so they never really get the job fully done. Plus they are enslaved to a pharmacological industrial complex that does little in the interest of mankind and is responsible for the deaths of many millions each year. Judicious use of the medical system is essential if one is to live better. Most of it is negative and it takes some time to get to the good parts.

And of course just embrace love and open up to the synchronicity of everyday life. Life is not that hard, if you don't fight it you will naturally get the opportunities, and dare I say the protection, that you need.

I think it all comes down to being the change you want to see. My 5c.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

I think this is an excellent post not just because I agree (although that sure helps), but it shows common sense in spades.

I think medical is ok when really necessary, but otherwise I just don't use it. My friend has a chronic disease and was given 15 years (about). He refused the prescriptions, listened to his body, is active and self-sufficient. The diagnosis was made 33 years ago. He has gone to the doctor about a half dozen times during that time. One internist told him that frankly the treatment had side effects that could be quite debilitating. He was glad that he had opted out.

I think today, we have way too much advice coming from official sources that have their own agendas and a large dose of skepticism is healthy. I am gradually backing out of this system in various factions - financial, medical, entertainment, and certainly spiritual. I no longer have tv service and realize I am better off without it.

Since 9-11, tptb have been labeling us mavericks as loonies and conspiracist nut jobs. I think their attempts to control the masses is gradually losing ground, but I have a rule of thumb: If msm is pumping up a certain point of view or behaviour to emulate - go in the opposite direction.

And do not give up on humans - we are a species that can create a better world in spite of some of these characters who have usurped power.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
good subject this.
first throw the tv away

i ide recomend invest in a juicer & blender once you have these your vegetable intake will likley double at least,
also experiment with super juice drinks
juice 3 or 4 different fruits then blend the juice with organic bio yogart manuka honey 2 ice cubes some spirulina & 4 or 5 drops of 35% hydrogen peroxide (food grade)
you can totally experiment with various mixtures but its a great way to help
boost your immunity.
& with swne flu, this cant be a bad thing

other than that ide also suggest the (bottled water scam) yes its a scam
their have been many tests using very expensive bottled water, cheap bottled water & tap water, people cant tell the difference between tap water & very expensive bottle water, the other dodgy thing about bottle water is the plastic bottle, the type of plastic used in most bottle water is clear very soft plastic with a very low melting point, this type of plastic in my opinion is more likley to break down into the water & even faster into liquids that contain fats & oils like milk, this is also why milk is sold in a different type of plastic bottle wich is not clear plastic & more resistant to breaking down into fats & oils, the safest way to carry liquids should only be made from ceramic/glass/clay/stainless steel/ & some woods.
so although most people seem to be more concerned about flouride in water rotting your teath, ide be more concerned about long polimor plastic molicules from clear plastic bottles breaking down into bottled water & every one drinks it

drinking plastic bottled water may be a contributing factor in cancer.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Simple meditation and visualization to fight cancer/tumors.

About a year ago I noticed I had troubled breathing; I'm one that never goes to the doctor, and i thought it was allergy problems, as I get that once in a while; however, one day i woke up and couldn't breath at all; that's when I figured time to go see the doctor. After an endoscopic exam in my nose, doctor discovered a tumor there. He said chances of being malignant were 50% or higher, and needed to get xrays, CT to have surgery done. I was shocked but as i have some friends that deal with energy healing, I figured time to call them and see what they recommended.

They told me to visualize the tumor and shrink it, and also 'talk to the cells' and tell them that i would do my best to live a healthy life, if they did their best to go back to normal, and some other visualization techniques. I thought it was all crazy but as i didn't want to go through a surgical procedure in my nose, i got off my butt and did as my friends told me to do for about 4 weeks, any time I had a chance to do it.

To have the surgery scheduled, i had to go back and take some xrays and CT of the nose, and i get a call from the doctor telling me to come in to discuss the CT; i almost had a heart attack cause i thought, must be bad news. I get to his office and he tells me he wants to re examine me because the ct and xrays show no tumor growth. I agree to be re examined and after I got probed in the nose, in complete disbelief the doctor said, 'your tumor is gone. I don't know how that happened' I couldn't believe it, but all I could think was that my meditation, my 'cell talk', and visualizations did the job. GF says that the doctor most likely misdiagnosed me, but i said, 'well, how do you explain that i couldn't breath?"

If these techniques were made routine by doctors, i really wonder how many people would cure their own malignant growths. Instead we are led to believe that such things are for crazy people and the only way to cure these things is with toxic drugs.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by lasimplereality]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
im a bulgarian,my cousin is here now from canada so i practice english and found out im not as good as i thought especialy grammar so u know.
yea i had breathing problems too..like mild case of astma..i simply ignored the sickness started hitting the gym,taking vitamins..mostly C...and even though i sometimes yawn like mad im completely healthy and cured.
for my future son i would challenge his immune system. if children are taken care like in plastic bubble they cant fight viruses alone...
even with vitamin its probably good to take a 1 week brake from them...u know
u cant always rely on vitamins to fight for you.i maybe wrong but pretty sure im right at most.
the thing is i never had a shake machine..): so i cant mix fruit punches n stuff.
i was thinking of trying to hack and better my phone..i have a sony ericsson t550..well see how that goes.

about sickness...i hate pils,the only pils i take are vitamin and i should take real fruit instead.1 kilo of limons is probably cheaper then vitamin c pills.
but i prefer people to fight theyr own sicknesses with mind and sport,then to surrender to pills..you know...most of the time.

fyi energy healing works like a charm for like..everything..even for a simple
stomachache.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

if you cant use a juicer or blender for some reason then ide at least try & replace any vitamines with spirulina, as spirulina is a super food all by its self.
google spirulina for more info on it, but what i`m saying is its posible to eat & or drink super foods & boost your immunity on a budget

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
that stuff sounds awesome! i dont know if we have this thing is it calld "birena maq" in bulgarian.
www.abx-2008.eu...
is this stuff the same?
if its not..o god sounds like the thingies from stargate.
we have such viruses here in our famous sour milk..no not like the danone crap.
the bacteria only grows here and it keeps you really health and clears the poison from the body.
i should look for that stuff defiinatly i wanna try it thank you very much.
if i cant find it here,once im in canada they will have it there.i always like to
put stuff like this in my body...its like a frikkin upgrade [:
ps. i was mistaken your stuff is different from my link.this thing in the link is calld beer powder or something..filled with vitamins

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Sometimes a few misspellings makes for a great thread like this. This guy is rather intelligent by his perception on this well thought out thread.

You must admit the guy has an excellent point here!

It should be on a top survival thread, bumped up a bit. I love the theory behind it.

Bee nise oops spelling error.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

S&F
Good advice. I always worried what would happen if my child got a bad toothache when SHTF so I stocked up on orajel and anbesol pain medicine.

Preventative dentistry is the best solution. The more self sufficient you are the less likely you will need government assistance. I have my own survival thread on the other board. You might check it out.

It's great to share secrets. Mine is in the link below. It originally said @$$ but the mod thought that may be a bad word and changed it. I kind of liked my first version. I guess it's in the way you present the word.

How To Keep Your Butt Alive

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join