It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptillians on TV....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

There is a difference ...when you read stuff on the internet...and watch stuff on utube....

and

when your best friend comes to you and tells you after working at the highest level of the shriners hospital in los angeles.....

that he shook the hands with a real reptilian....at a Masonic Lodge meeting...yet.

That's when reality took a left turn for me......

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

I always found hard to believe shapeshifting issues. From my professional point of view, re-arranging bones, muscles and organs is highly improbable. What did your friend tell you about the meeting? How does the reptilian looked like?. I am just curious here, I have been studying shapeshifting phenomena since my early days at University.

Regards

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by scone

No, it goes into vibrations, and frequencies. Not actual bone crunching, skin tearing like the werewolf movies.

From what I've read these things are a little higher in vibration; which means we cannot necessarily make out how they look. You can carry that over to many people saying they are afraid of 2012 because of the overall vibration increasing; they'll easily be seen.

Apparently, that's the concept behind the Illuminati blood lines; to have DNA which can handle the slighty higher vibrational reptilian spirit. Of course that doesn't mean they are good, but just vibrate a little higher.

I can see a lot of people having problems with that, but just look at electricity. Tesla coils have proven besides heat build up that people can actually have a million volts of electricity course through your body with no side effects...........had those been a million volts at 60hz/50hz it would've killed you dead; with a small amount of amperage.

Same thing again with microwaves. can't see'em, but they are therere.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Do you mean that such vibrations can work as well as some quenching effect? Could they disturb our perception?. Sorry if I am asking too much but I am new at this Reptilian ideas and I just want to learn a wee bit more.
Thanks

[edit on 3/8/09 by scone]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by scone

I don't know what a 'quenching effect' is?

Yes, from what I've read the Reptilians are able to effect our perceptions.... Obviously vibrating higher, and in this dimension at the same time affords them 'camoflauge', but also through literally being able to effect our thoughts on an individual small scale, and I guess that's carried onto a larger perfection of how the Elite have been able to rule us without issue.

A lot of the Reptilian proponents believe they created much of the world's main religions. Of interest, I've been to many of the Mayan ruins in Latin America. The Spaniards had the faces, and hands of the Mayan gods ripped off. The texts speak of serpent gods, and many times the statues, or carvings are larger than the ruled class.

That's all open to speculation.....

Another way to see things. Flies actually 'vibrate', or are of the perception that they can see, or live with the lights turning off 60 times a second; in a house.

We cannot see that, but it happens.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by scone
reply to post by videoworldwide

I always found hard to believe shapeshifting issues. From my professional point of view, re-arranging bones, muscles and organs is highly improbable. What did your friend tell you about the meeting? How does the reptilian looked like?. I am just curious here, I have been studying shapeshifting phenomena since my early days at University.

Regards

My friend was a DIS-believer for years. I had to educate him, slowly, but he had family in Masonry already. He never used to pay attention to me when I would "ramble" about aliens in the secret government etc.

Then one day, he get's fired from his job and applies at the shriners to head the whole agency at the top. This is what my friend does professionally. He's a high level person who arranges businesses and computers from the top down.

They had him at a meeting one day, and told him he would be introduced to a very high level person at the lodge that day. This person flew in from somewhere and was some kind of grand master.

My friend shook him hand, and noticed the peculiar awesome strength the individual had, and there was something about this person that was "off" or different. My friend kept watching the person at different opportune moments.

Then as the fellow was speaking to a person, my friend noticed him grow 3-4 feet in height, green scales all over, orange slit eyes, a mane down the head and back of neck, a tail, and an extremely disturbing presence.

My friend literally could not understand what he was seeing or perceiving. Being very spiritual, he was not shocked but very very surprised, and confused. He wondered why the person speaking with the powerful individual could not perceive what he was seeing.

Then, after a brief contemplation of matters.......my friend concluded the powerful individual was indeed a reptilian, but how do they do it? He thought they have an ability to bend light or our perception of them. He didn't believe they actually shapeshifted, because he saw this phenomena while another person was speaking with the individual, so it was some kind of perception or light trick.

That is all I know, from a real personal experience of one of my best friends.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
videoworldwide, as fantastic as that story is, I won't discount it, because I've heard or read enough stories that are very similar.

I don't think, however, that it necessarily follows that the person your friend met was literally a reptilian alien. That may be the explanation that makes the most sense, but it would also be prudent and reasonable to explore other possible causes and explanations for the experience that he had.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
HI I am hoping that someone can help me please? I have blonde hair and bluey green eyes, I don't walk upright and acording to doctors my pelvis is 'wierd' I have taken alot of pictures of myself and in some of them my pupils are slits, but they are all on my phone and deleted because I was scared of my family finding them, can someone u2u me with what they thinks going on because my doctors really baffled and can't find any explanation (medical or otherwise) as to whats happening to me, that's really why I joined ATS and that's hoping that I can find someone to help me and tell people what were really like u2u me please
ash xx

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Reptillians.. What makes them so bad,, and yes, the other topics i have read with this reptillian being have al shared the feeling that they are malevolent. if we have never made contact, how can we evn be sure what they are? its fun to think about, i admit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join