reptillians on TV....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
how is it that reptillians are becoming more and more popular? part of the plan?

www.youtube.com...

It's entertainment......besides that all the guy just said on this video is simply wrong and fiction.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

there is more evidence saying that they are than not....why dont you go and look up with an open mind instead of being void of possibilities.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
hey does anyone know how this could be possinble to do or why this occurs???

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I personally believe in all forms of alien beings. Not every living being is going to look like us or even live like we do. I dont much about reptilians because many seem to think they are not real and just crazy, but my thought is if Greys are believable why not a reptilian species? I may never know for sure about these particular alien beings but for me I dont count them out.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

thank you for the comment. And as well for me i feel that theyre are billions of different species of aliens, not to mention the billions of species that are just on this planet alone should be an indication somewhere along the lines right?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i also just noticed where this was placed and might as well ask this quistion or just a few random ones i guess that ive wondered about here on ATS?

1: how come my avatar wont come up? do i not have enough points?

2: how come we cant delete some of our own threads we ourselves make?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

hey does anyone know how this could be possinble to do or why this occurs???

www.youtube.com...

Try this one:

www.myfoxla.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

thank you.....so how does one create those effects in the earlier vid?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, if they are so un-human-like, and eat people for meat, and consider us nothing more than that, ...
How come my friend was not eaten? He met one face to face. He shook hands with one. He lived to tell me about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

i never said ALL of them are bad but the majority of them are....have you seen this vid?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and this one slightly mentions reptillian shapeshifting

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

yeah mate i dont know how people can discredit that one among all the other vidoes there are....even if it is digitally enhanced, it means the MSM are still up to something, however i know they have much better ways of communicating so all i can believe is what my own eyes see

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OK i don't normally go into the threads anymore but i had to see this one.

I do not believe that there are brain washing reptiles in apparently human form trying to take over the earth in a massive conspiracy. it seems very ridiculous and alot of the footage on youtube with supposed evidence is very low quality especially around the eyes but many ignore this blatant fact. many people simply find it easier to believe that there is some large dramatic plot out there and they are rebels like in their favorite movies this is mainly due to the fact that many cannot accept how dull life can be and is....not all people but some. another view of mine is that some people will not take two sides of a story but take the first one that is presented to them and take that respective side because it has made an impression on them before the other side did, after this impression is made they may become blatantly disrespectful and hostile to an opposing view as i have witnessed when threads such as this one on reptillians were extremely popular and in excess on this site. on the other hand some may have a clear mind and support their idea extremely but still maintain politeness and respectfully disagree.
i am open to the idea that i may be wrong in my beliefs and it is a possibility that we are being slowly taken over through broadcasts of varying kinds. however my opinion remains that these ideas are caused by people watching way too much TV and movies. of course i might sound like one of them to you

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisFowl

lol no i completly agree with you on alot of what your saying about youtube vids and as another person pointed out that the distortions i automaticaly fig they were altered. but again my personal opinion....i do feel they exist and are spawns of satan and the fact that theyre reptile appearance people often forget that thats just theyre appearence and arnt actually reptiles....but i digress.....thanks for commenting

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I have known about reptilians since 1988 and Bill Cooper before his book came out. I have met Alex Collier in person in 1991 and knew him and heard him at Mandala books over and over.
I have watched everything from Camelot, including Michael St. Clair, whom Camelot have since distanced themselves, BTW, did you know?
I have watched all of Credo Mutwa and Know Jordan Maxwell personally.

I have a friend who MET a reptilian in person. Nobody has to convince me.
I know they are all not as bad as we are led to believe. Reptiles are a lot like people. They are similar to us in many ways. There are better ones and not so good ones, but hardly any of them are truly benevolent. There are no good snakes and bad snakes, but there are snakes that are more prone to hurting you than others. Does that make them bad?

Stop all the reptile hating, please, folks. Reptiles are not that bad. If we can keep them out of office, they are much more adorable.

I believe people are making those distortions then reposting the newscasts after edits. It would be simple to do.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by videoworldwide]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Star, flag, and a bump. I think this is worthy subject matter. I've did a thread on these things. Now there is a good msnbc high resolution video in a few threads.

I totally think these things are real, and I'd agree that CSI is nothing more than a disinfo show. They always touch upon the truth in a scewed manner.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

very impressive and i feel i stand corrected....and quite a bit of the begining about camelot keeping away from also wasnt aware of at all..and is really cool that you met and know Mr Collier. I feel that he is one of the very few that knows. Of course this is my opinion but i usually try my very best to go with my gut feeling when it comes to trusting others as i am a tad gullable. i dont like admitting to that often btw lol how about soon to be dr craine? i believe thats how he spells it but not certain.....have you met him at all?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Don't know who he is....???

My friend, though, who met the Reptilian, was a Mason at the time. The meeting was a lodge meeting and this person was some kind of Grandmaster.
My friend was told ahead of time he would meet someone of a very high caliber that evening. My friend witnessed the guy shapeshift before his very eyes, but the reptilian, I don't think, was aware of this. The person he was talking to, was looking at him like there was nothing wrong. My friend freaked out a bit but kept it to himself. he was never a believer in these matters but the two of us had conversations prior to this event, and my friend always laughed it off. He never mentions it anymore, but then again, he was booted from the Masons shortly after.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
wow very interestimg story!
i guess the reason i choose to believe alot of the things that these 2 ppl say and take note to it is because i myself have seen when i was 6 or 7 what was what i thought of as a UFO and no one can tell me anydifferent....my mother at the time was having a conversation with someone and me being me i decided at that point to start watching the sky and saw what i thought to be a plane or something....then it began to (keep in mind it was the size of a star) and looked like one just the same but anyways it began to move unlike ive ever seen to this day even on any videos ive seen either at a very rapid pace and darting in several different directions....stopped that took off and couldnt see it anymore...i was never able to get my mom to see what i had saw by the time i did get her to pay attention to me of course it was gone by then....lol go figure....

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I just saw this episode on tv, there are quite some people that think the Reps are underground at Dulce, and the same persons redicule them who speaks of them.

I am unsurten my self, as I have not seen one yet..

I want to point to the anunnaki again, if they were indeed Reptilians they can very well still be here...

You know, Eve made out with the Snake..
God fell inlove with his creation etc. etc..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

how is it that reptillians are becoming more and more popular? part of the plan?

www.youtube.com...

At 7:10 the guy says 'You'd better turn it off before they use the oxygen destroyer on him,' implying that she's watching the original 1954 Godzilla, which she's not. The film on the TV screen is, in fact, the later British monster movie, 'Gorgo.'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join