It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are world governments hiding something ? Sure, Are they lying ? No

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It has just dawned on me that our world governments are not lying by denying the existance of UFO's.

For instance most people know that a UFO crashed at Roswell, the weather baloon theory no longer holds any water after countless witness reports and also disclosures from high ranking (now retired) officials along with death bed statements that it was indeed a UFO of alien origin.

Now when people ask the government about Unidentified Flying Objects, the government will deny their existance and say it wasn't a UFO that crash landed at Roswell. And they are telling the truth, they are playing on words.

Most of the UFO's we like to talk about are not UFO's to the government because they know exactly what they are, so while they might be UFO's to us they are not UFO's to the government because they are identified.

We are asking the wrong questions and being sent on wild goose chases, we shouldn't be asking the government to be disclosing information on UFO's, because they don't have any information, UFO's don't exist to the government simply for the fact they can identify the objects, the same with NASA denying any UFO's in their images and films they know exactly what they are. So when we ask anything about UFO's to the people who know, they are not lying when they say it wasn't a UFO.

Sure all the strange objects are UFO's to us, but not to the government/military/NASA because they can identify pretty much every single one we see.

So yes they are hiding information from us, but it is because we are asking the wrong questions to get the information, they are not being dishonest to us, they just aren't telling us everything we want to know and they aren't doing anything wrong which would hold up in any legal system.

[size=-5]p.s sorry for my drunk ramblings

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

S&F!

You are exactly right.

We should be asking WHAT KIND of UFO WAS IT???

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
And do you really think that if we asked the "right questions" they would give us straight-forward and truthful answers? I doubt it. There would be no persecutions if they weren't saying anything just because nobody asked.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

They might be more inclined to give us less evasive answers than what we get now when asking about UFO's. Also there would be the added pressure of them either saying nothing at all (which would rise suspiscions further), tell us the truth, or lie to us (which ultimately would be the worst thing they could do).

Right now, all they are doing is playing a kids game of being pedantic over words, they know exactly what we want but they're not going to be forthcoming with the information because they know how damaging it would be and are happy to let us continue this charade of asking for information on UFO's when to them they are really IFO's

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Do you realize how damaging they are without saying anything?
In my perspective they are always doing the worst thing they could do, seriously.

I don't think they are playing kids game. At least I'm certain thats not what they think of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Dear Discotech

I agree they just have to know what there are, good gracious me, with the alphabet soup of US intelligence agency’s how could they not know what they are especially as they seam to be drawn to nuclear facilities.

However no matter how you play with the words you’re never going to get anything out of them.

Why because one way or another they have too much to lose.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

The way I see it is if the NWO is going to happen, people will be told nothing important. But that will be no change.

Secondly, if the NWO happens, the powerful people have the power - well, dur, no change there.

And the third thing, because there always have to be three things - is, hey, guess what the STATUS QUO!!!!! (and I don't mean the rock group)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The secret government or Omega Group or oil companies that
were behind UFOs and secret non oil science have been named
on the net since I came aboard.

The oil companies had the wealth of buy out or develop any thing
they wanted and must have been at the start of the technology.
Now with so many layers of directions from the head man the only
identifiable existing organizations seem to be the CFR/TC that
direct operations.

Except one thing stood in their way. Germany needed non oil
technology to conquer the world. The Germany development
achieved the Foo technology at least. Perhaps only the ether
'freezing' and force potential of a Tesla conical coil.
One thought on Tesla why he never achieved big time after
Niagara Falls was he was working on his 'airplane'.
Under contract and confidential funding he made many announcements
of his projects. He transmuted an element to Radium. Imagine the
people who wanted his technology any any cost to make gold.
His 1934 "Death Ray" was his beam propulsion system.
Thus in 1943 his work was sealed by the FBI to be opened in 1945
by Von Braun to work further with Tesla's theory of gravity.

By now the beam projects might knock out cattle or force a UFO
to speeds of 300mps.

More than one person knows since Tesla and Von Braun but not
enough.

new topics

top topics

join