It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this in this picture I took??!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Holy Cow! This is amazing. Thank you Mode402 for your video. The second set of luminous human-shaped forms appears related to what LV has here. I remember years and years ago....Newsweek magazine featured a space photo with literally hundreds of these things, perhaps even thousands, in one heavenly spot. As I recall, there was much speculation as to what they were (they looked so much like human spirits, it was
) but no definitive answer.

It's triggering a thought....These things were "playing in space"(Newsweek) but now they are brazenly playing in our visible atmosphere? (Mode's video). Wow.

Since I am not really a UFO person, I am going to state the obvious:

1. You have captured the accension of Bigfoot.
2. It is a space craft with light shooting from beneath it.
3. It's the light people discussed on the thread about Dorothy Izatt.

One question, though, Is the mountain area across from you, populated?
My only other thought is the possibility of reflection from houses, or something else on the mountain.

This is soooo great. Thanks for sharing it.

[edit on 7/31/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah for some reason its one of my favorite videos...I don't know what they are but I feel they are definitely real. Some people try to discredit it and say they "mylar ballons" floating around...yeah right!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yngvee

I still can't "see clearly where the lightsource is coming from".

could you sort of guide my eyes to the lightsource?

Thanks.
liw

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
its the reflection of the moon come on people.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by themako

Right...and what is the moon reflecting off of? Have you ever seen a moon reflection like this one?

I have some pics of moon reflection on those exact waters I took tonight....there is no comparison what so ever...

But I understand...your trying to stay logical.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Hi lady!

I think what he was meaning about the light source...was showing what the location looked like in that direction using a picture I took earlier that day of the same location...he over lapped the day pic with the night pic so you can see exactly where the source of light was.

This was my jist of it anyways

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

i have no idea what it is.but it looks awesome!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Its Harry Potters stag patronus!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
To me, it looks like car A on the left, and car B on the right, are travelling towards each other, and your spectre is their headlights merging.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butch_uk

The light on the left is a house light....I have been there many times to take other look see's and this light on the left of the figure is always there in the same spot. There are a few other pics on on the links that you can see this light on the left.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ma'am, I am not skeptasizing in any way, you originally asked what was in the picture, I see two cars, and the 'image' is halfway between the two.

The picture is of shockingly poor resolution, so it's hard to do much with, I'm not of the standard of most of the pixel people on here, but I would suggest that the 'image' is reflected or projected light, as it doesn't appear to have a source which the two either side do and the one above does.

If it is a spirit entity, why do we think it's going up? Maybe it's coming down? And where's it's head?

You should try to repeat the conditions and wait for cars to go by and see if you can re-create the projection.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't know what it is but it sure does look like the object being discussed in the thread named 'Amazing UFO Sighting in California: September 11th, 2009'
Check it out although it's a daylight sighting the similarities are obvious!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You say this:

"I go to those waters all the time....and I wasnt even going to snap that last shot...but as we were leaving my friend told me (who knows I am obsessed with moon cycles) to take me one more pic before we left....so I did...and that is the pic with the figure."

Yet on your MySpace pictures there are 3 separate pictures with the figure, suggesting more than one more picture as told in the above account.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashnoth

You say this:

"I go to those waters all the time....and I wasnt even going to snap that last shot...but as we were leaving my friend told me (who knows I am obsessed with moon cycles) to take me one more pic before we left....so I did...and that is the pic with the figure."

Yet on your MySpace pictures there are 3 separate pictures with the figure, suggesting more than one more picture as told in the above account.

All of the images that you are looking at are from one picture. Im sure you will see this once you take the original pic and play zoom with it as well as a couple of other things, like playing with the brightness and color.

I have the original pic marked as original and I am pretty sure on the original first zoomed pic I marked it as such (not sure). The one that the brightness was added is pretty obvious that such has been done, when comparing it with the original pic.

All the images with the figure are taken from one original image. Not sure what you are wishing to say or think....but feel free to look at it all more closely. There is only one original pic with a figure in it.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

All I can say is I have taken many many pictures of that same direction but never have gotten anything at all but a regular picture. I do get alot of orbs by this water way in my pictures, but that is all.

I have pondered the whole reflection thing many times. I just dont see how it could be such...but surely its not impossible.

Did I say it was going 'up'? Ill have to go reread. I dont recall saying that I thought it was going up. I know I said that I felt it was above the water and in front of the bridge way.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If i had to take a guess i think its car headlights.They appear to be shinning down the road at you with trees blocking it.There is two separate beams however.Probably going to the house just off the right side of the picture.

PS Nice lake is the fishing good?

[edit on 11/2/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I think some other people mentioned that it looked like the 'spirit figure' was going 'up', like in an ascending manner.

Just to be clear for who said what. I never felt as if it was 'moving' in any way. Could of been though...idk.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

hmmm....the lights wouldnt be coming 'at' me. The place I stood taking the pic sat parallel with a highway that came over the waterway. The cars were completely sideways to me. There is not a road behind this highway either....its more water and houses. There are other pictures that I took in the daytime at this same spot on that day and other days. You can get a good idea of the place the pic was shot if you look through them.

Not saying that it couldnt of been from headlights or other lights....but just saying the cars were sideways to me, not coming towards me.

The fishing is really good!

[edit on 2-11-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
good stuff Leo interesting pictures. i dont know what to make of that

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Hello OP

Its funny how I look for stuff like this...and then when I am not looking, something seems to happen.

I have wondered if its just the area here, or if these 'lights' are tied to people somehow. My family see's a light image around the house. I dont ever see it, and the story goes that it is similar to 'me', but more of a light image of 'me'. They will see it standing at the door, like I do as I am watching the kids play...or they will see it going from a door to another door through the hall...like Im always doing picking up and putting away cloths. They have literally 'followed' this image, thinking they were following me and talking to me the entire time. It gives me the willies when its in my own home....I can handle the idea of something being at the waters, ya know.

My son saw and had what I would call contact with a figure of light when he was 5. My ideas of what is possible and what could be have forever changed sense then.

The thoughts of what it all 'could be' can defiantly be a rabbit hole of never ending ideas.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join