It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this in this picture I took??!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok, so here is the most strangest picture of my evening...but many other pictures I took also showed strange lights.

This first one happened to be the last picture I took while down by the river tonight, I didnt notice the pic till I actually loaded them on the PC. After I took the last pic my batteries died.

This is the original

Here is the zoom

Here is the same location 20 or so minutes before ....the light image was in front of the mountain area that is in the middle of the two larger mountains.

The triangle lights do not seem to be street lights...I have many other pics I took in the same direction before dark that show no triangle of lights in that direction.

Then in the sky, while taking pictures of the moon, there were lights out of place. My cam does not pic up on stars and there were also no stars in that direction that I was photographing that I could see with my naked eye.

On this next one, there is lights in the sky as well as if you will notcie this is the same direction as the first pic and there are two lights in front of the low mountain area but they do not match the position of any of the 3 lights that make the triangle in the first pic I posted (last pic I took).

This next one just secounds later showed a light in the sky and 1 light in front of the low mountain. None of the lights were consistent in being in the same place.

Mods, place this where you see fit. The first pic I posted to me is a paranormal pic but the others could fit very well in a while other thread mabey...

Tell me what you think everyone. The first pic is the most intriguing I think...

LV

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

That first picture zoomed in is amazing. How far away from this object do you estimate you were?

Was it across the water from you?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
the first images almost look like a person beings spirit lifting into the air- abduction- death-- very kewl!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

It was across the water from me. I am so bad at estimating..but I have a pic that shows there is a highway that runs over the water, if you look at this pic, the car is right to the area of the lower mountain spot (the lower mountain background being the to left of the car.

I saw nothing while taking the pic. I was actually focusing on the moon while taking all of them, never saw nothing out of the ordinary with the naked eye.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by heffo7

It was across the water from me. I am so bad at estimating..but I have a pic that shows there is a highway that runs over the water, if you look at this pic, the car is right to the area of the lower mountain spot (the lower mountain background being the to left of the car.

I saw nothing while taking the pic. I was actually focusing on the moon while taking all of them, never saw nothing out of the ordinary with the naked eye.

I do remember spirit photography being the rage some time ago, and when I seen the picture it reminded me alot of it.

The same things were common:

1. Objects were not there while being photographed
2. The photographer states that they didn't see it before the photos were developed.

very interesting, can't wait to see what come out of this thread (S & F for you for the pics and hopefully someone can expalin)

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
People feel free to play with the pics and see if anything can be brightened or what ever....Im not good at fixing them or what ever.

Would be cool if the water and background could be seen more clear in the dark pic. to see if it seemed to be above the water or what.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Hi LeoVirgo! Honestly man.. Its really hard to say what that was other than a light in the distance.. You say you didnt see it with your naked eye.. Yet it came up in the picture right?

Still photos like these are really hard to to grasp when looking at it from our point of view. All we see is a light source.. Which very well could be obstructed by other sources.. And the shape, well our minds will project many things.. So its very hard to say one way or the other..

Don't mean that in a bad way.. As it looks like a really beautiful place to hang out at, and relax!
But to say what it was, is almost impossible in a still shot.. We would have a much better idea with a video.. Still shots can be very misleading..

But granted, cool pics! And looks like you and the family had a good time..
Thats what counts right?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I know...more then anything I really dont expect any answers...but just wanted to share them. This is the water and dock area we go to all the time. We pick up trash there....its kinda a part of us ya know. Very thankful we have a place like that within walking distance.

Always great times! That is what counts

[edit on 25-7-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Enhancing image now, Will be a while

**edit**
I don't suppose you have better quality copy's of the files?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by KoraX]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

Sorry, that is the best I have. Thanks for seeing what you can do though! I have some other day time pics that shows the area, I took many pics of the same direction trying to get the glow of the sun behind those mountains plus the moon being in view. I probably have at least 20 pics of just that same direction. But I only took a few night pics right before I left.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Here is a link from Earthsky....showing what planets or stars are in that direction. Just to show what I would of been seeing if I could of spotted any stars or planets.

www.earthsky.org...

Just trying to cover all thoughts

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Well, The low quality doesn't help
but through the pixilated mess, you can kinda see where the ground is, in relation to the light,

I can post you what I have gotten from a few mins of messing around, if you would like.

*edit*

adding links;

perspective (kinda)

and as for trying to make out a shape,,, I have NFI

[edit on 25-7-2009 by KoraX]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

I believe the lighter color on the bottom of the pic has to be the water....there really is no ground to see. Still playing with them myself too.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Methinks you are right
fiddled around with them a fair bit, but cant really get anything, Funky pics none the less

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Did not know until I saw this picture:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed19cc890365.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like the reflection of the moon in the ripple to me

In my book mystery solved

sorry link did not work uploaded

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Ridhya]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Its not in the water...if anything, its above the water. I can at least say that much...I know it is not in the water...the water is below the image.

But thanks for the thoughts

In this image you can see the horizon of the water because there is a bridge way along the highway, in which you see a car somehwat to the right of the image...showing the image above the water....kinda in front of the bridge or even above it also a little.

From what I see anyways

So mabey the light on the right of the triangle could be a headlight though...from looking at the pic closer.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Can you clarify again just to be sure, first of all you take the picture at that scene but you didn't notice the paranormal thingy only after you produce the picture is it right?

Second, you said that you are unable to tell the right distance whether it is close or far right?

Since then the plausible explanation from this photo might have be the anomalies in the picture is a pollen or some kind of dust particle during the shot, or during the photo being produce.

If you say you did being able look at the anomalies with your naked eye up on the sky...my vote would be:

1. Helicopter [real one/remote control]
2. Weather balloon [must be a new design]
3. Batman -working late night shift
and the best of all...
4. UFO -Unidentified Flying Object

Still a good finding. Nice

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5a9450ad38b.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't think its the moons reflection. You can clearly see that it is above the water line. As for the light on the hill, could be from a house but the large figure like one has me stumped.

OP, is there a light house there or a beacon of some sort to warn ships of rocks or something like that there? A small one that you may not see in very well in the daylight?

I was thinking that if so, perhaps you snapped the photo at the same time the light was directly pointing at the camera?

If not, im completely stumped. It reminds me of the stories my mother used to tell me of the "ghost lights" she would see under and above lakes and ponds growing up in Newfoundland.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Amazing stuff! It might very well be that you're the first one to capture an abducion on camera.

Or maybe it's an Et who really needed a swim

Anyway, I do really not beleive it to be the reflection of the moon. Have you ever seen a relfection that was brighter thatn the moon itself?

OP, could you post a couple of picture in daylight? That might help to explain some of the lights...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I see a light that was in the first picture that wasn't in the other's.
Perhap's it was a flashlight.
it hit his camera at exactly the right angel and time he took the pic.

Other than that idk

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join