It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles: Are They Man Made?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It is believed by many that Crop Circles are man made, while this may be the case with some the vast majority have no explanation how they are produced.

When someone says show me these are not man made, my response is show me the men that made them, how they did it and the footage of them producing the crop circle.

There are many reasons I say this, and this thread is solely dedicated to the reason why Crop Circles are not man made.

Now the evidence,

First there are many researchers studying the fields after the crop circles, and finding conclusive evidence that strange anomaly's are occurring.

www.circularsite.com...

1)
American biophysician Dr. William Levengood found that all the seed heads of some of the crop circle plants he examined, did not contain any seeds, thus driving him to dig deeper. Dr. Levengood started systematically examining crop circle plants.

What did the Dr. Find?

www.circularsite.com...

How are crop circles formed?

According to the BLT Research Team crop circles are formed due to a plasma vortex that originates in the higher atmosphere (ionosphere). You can think of a plasma vortex as a swirling column of ionized (electrically charged) air. In physics and meteorology plasma vortices are a common phenomenon. They cannot be seen with the naked eye, yet they can be measured (because of the electrical charge in the air). The plasma vortex comes rushing towards the earth like a twister, highly electrical and magnetic in nature and radiating a kind of energy very similar to microwave energy. The moment the plasma vortex hits the earth, a crop formation is formed.

Naturally this theory evokes many questions. How do we know the vortex originates in the ionosphere? How do we know it is electrically charged and magnetic and emits microwave-like energy? And why does all this create such complex patterns? We don't know all the answers, but I'll try and explain the ones we do know.

Tiny magnetite spheres

We know that the vortex originates in the ionosphere, because on many occassions unusually high concentrations of magnetite were found in the soil of crop circles. Magnetite is magnetic iron; the form in which it is found in crop cirles is identical to meteorite dust. This is our first indication towards the ionosphere. The second indication is the electrical charge of the vortex; the air in the ionosphere is electrically charged. This electrical charge leaves traces in the soil.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Please feel free to add any other links and info, why crop circles are not man made.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i wonder why there are so many circles in South England. Wiltshire in particular?

I do not believe its a government weapon purely because the circles have been happening since way before we had anything in space.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
2)

Plates of Bronze, Silver, and Gold found at sites with symbols like the ones in the field.

What idiot or idiots would leave that amount of precious metals to prove a point?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
3)

Crop Circle Documentary

Six parts. Enjoy!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Realtruth]

new topics

top topics

join