It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple alternative...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm located in Casper, WY, and am interested in running for City Coucil. I am looking for anyone on the board located in the same area.

I'd like to do some things geared more towards the people as opposed to growth and production in the economic arena. The main goal being the eventual self-sustainability of our state. Something that I believe could easily be achieved considering the small population density.

If there's anybody out there. Feel free to get ahold of via U2U, on this thread, or E-Mail ([email protected]).

name removed at the request of the member

I'm unsure if this is the proper area to post, but I view this thread as the means to an end. The end being, an eventual freedom from fascism, which is the cause of all the conspiracy in the first place.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Please help me by starring and flagging this thread. I know it really offers little relevant data at this point, but the stars and flags will help publicize it. The more publicity it receives, the higher the chance someone in my area may see it.

name removed at the request of the member

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You didn't ask for advice but I'm going to give you some.

My father was a great statesman and served the citizens well.

Several years ago I had aspirations of following in his foot steps. Politics was in my blood.

My dad told me it was better to own a politician than to be one.

He loved me enough that he did not want me in the line of fire.

Serving your fellow citizens is a thankless, tiresome, expensive, dangerous job that eventually hurts your wife and children for life.

I am proud of my dad and would not change his time of servitude to his country.

Just go into the fire knowing it's one hell of a game you are entering and you will be dragging your family with you.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thank you for the advice.

I still plan to walk through the fire however.

new topics

top topics

join