It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof of Reptilians/creatures, or disinfo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
thanks for the heads up, i dunno i honestly thought id get more replies i mean here are some videos that are well complimented by official news sources...i can't pass if off as a glitch i genuninely think there is something to it

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningaussie
thanks for the heads up, i dunno i honestly thought id get more replies i mean here are some videos that are well complimented by official news sources...i can't pass if off as a glitch i genuninely think there is something to it

Trust me......

I've looked at many "reptilian" videos.

It's a "glitch"

Cheers
Sam60

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
To anyone who thinks shape-shifting reptilians are a myth, keep your mind open to possibilities. You might be surprised what you see.

I know I was when I saw them. And I had never even heard of them until several months later when a friend told me about them. I was afraid people would think I was going crazy or taking drugs, so it took me a long time before I shared my experience with anyone.

You must keep an open mind in order to see what is there.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

i saw one while working at the mall one day. standing right in front of me, this unnaturally tall 70+ year old lady's eyes did some freaky crap and then rolled back out of her head

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

That's how it happens. When you're not looking for it.

I was in my van at a stoplight. I looked in my sideview mirror and saw 4 lizard-like creatures in the car stopping in the lane next to me. When I looked over at them eye-to-eye, they were all in human form, looking back at me smiling.

I'm not certain if I was able to see them because it was with a mirror instead of the naked eye. But my friend said it is because they can't stop me from seeing what I am able to see. Just like she can see these dark or black tubes that run from Earth into the Universe.

She also told me I have been visited by beings who have inserted implants into me, for whatever reason. I didn't believe that until I woke up one morning hearing "It's time to go." As I reached for my glasses, I said out loud, "Okay. Just let me change my clothes this time." When I turned around I was startled that no one was there. Then I reached my hand up to my ear and there was lump on the back of my earlobe that had been face up. It's still there, but it's gotten smaller over the last 3 years.

As exciting as this can be, sometimes it just freaks me out!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just sort of makes me wonder... Does anyone remember the shadow people when they were a kid? or is it just me? Anyway the shadow with the fedora hat... came and kinda did this out of body thing to me at night... over and over again.... and I heard some stuff about Reps being trans-dimentional of sorts.. and wanting to attach themselves to you in some way like a chakra. and well I just kinda was pondering...hrmm. are they trans-dimentional or maybe some are in our dimention with technology to cloak as humans or maybe they are attached.. possessing them in a way or manipulating or...maybe not... hrmmm just up late I guess... ciao 4 now ...RDDS

[edit on 28/7/2009 by revdrdrsunshine]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi fellow ATSers,

Before my own rather ugly encounter, I was dead certain that Repts were nothing but a crock - no pun intended. After all, what next, Dog men like in ancient Egypt ?

Then I had an experience which forced me to reconsider. Either I trusted my learned convictions and skepticism, and committed myself to an institution for the most convincing hallucinations imaginable, or else I took a step back and reconsidered. It was shocking enough to make me wonder, but there was too much which remained known and referenced in familiar surroundings and circumstances to allow for doubt.

They exist, but what on Earth are they ? I'm very motivated to get a logical explanation. I direct you to my account of this experience which I just posted in another thread, however asking you to be so kind as to respond here, and not there, because there it is a "sideline post" which is almost off topic. Here we are right on topic and it is the place where you voice will go farthest to express your opinion.

Urban Reptilian Sighting

I don't claim to convince anyone of anything. Far from it. I encourage you to believe nothing until by cross referencing and connecting theories with your own experience you find out what is really going on.

Thanks in advance,

Getsmart

top topics

<< 1   >>

join