It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Michael Jackson's Prosthetic Nose Is Missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Report: Michael Jackson's Prosthetic Nose Is Missing

www.foxnews.com

Michael Jackson wore a prosthetic nose, according a report -- and it was missing from his surgically mangled face as he lay in an LA morgue.

Left behind was a small, dark hole surrounded by bits of cartilage, Rolling Stone magazine said, citing witnesses who saw the King of Pop's body on the autopsy table.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yet another conspiracy related to 'ol Jacko's death. The question now lingers--was his prosthetic nose stolen? Will it surface on eBay?

When I first saw the police, ambulance drivers, and helicopter emergency responders with Michael Jackson's body...I actually couldn't help but wonder if any of them would attempt to sneak-a-peak or take a photo with a cell phone. I mean, you realize how much money they could get for a photo like that?

But now, we have to ask if one of them may have stolen his nose!

Ah, Jacko...thanks for the laughs!

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It'd be impossible to sell it on ebay for obvious reasons. It'll be interesting, or not, to hear about all the legends and stories that will come out over the years, this and others are just the beginning

[edit on 24-7-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
It'd be impossible to sell it on ebay for obvious reasons. It'll be interesting, or not, to hear about all the legends and stories that will come out over the years, this and others are just the beginning

[edit on 24-7-2009 by ghaleon12]

You are absolutely correct, the original can never be sold/exchanged on eBay.

I can definitely see several trying to pass-off "fakes" perhaps.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If there ever was an unnecessary item in a morgue it would be a prosthetic nose.

Just because those who saw the body at the morgue didn't also see his prosthesis doesn't mean that it's missing. There's nothing in the report that confirms that it is missing.

It's very likely in the same place his clothes, jewelry, wig, and other now useless items are--with the family.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hmmmm ... now how to respond to this earth shattering, highly important and devasting news report ?

I know ..... WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Maybe he missed the payments on it?
I heard he was way broke...
Just sayin' stuff happens,...big time....

[edit on 24-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Have they checked San Francisco?

I heard Tony Bennett left his heart there.

I realize my reply stinks.
(get it?)

(Sorry I can think of no serious contribution)

[edit on 24-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Hmmmm ... now how to respond to this earth shattering, highly important and devasting news report ?

I know ..... WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!!

I'm in total agreement with you ... I couldn't care less about Jacko ... let alone whether his proboscis has gone missing.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

I'm sure there are many, many people throughout the world who will hate what I have to say, but I say it anyway: Ha Ha Ha!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What would be even more weird is if his
old one showed back up on him!
:
Now THAT may be interesting! Maybe....

BTW, I dont imagine his skin could get any whiter anymore.

He already had that 'dead' alien look working for him.
Sorry, I know I'm a you-know-what. RIP.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Only one name could go into that title and not make my mind think *weird*....but yeah,MJ's missing plastic nose is hardly news worthy,im sure he lost lots of his noses through the years.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well..obviously the coroner, the police, the paramedics, took it. I think someone took it as a s elfish soujvenier. No one was looking, and pocketed it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i didnt bother to even read cuz i dont find myself needing to but it looks to me that people here on ats have time to post things such as this instead of worrying about better topics........

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It probably fell off in transit. I don't smell any conspiracy here!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Why in the world, if you were going to wear a prosthetic nose and you were a rich SOB, why would you purchase one that looks like years of botched surgeries, leans to the left, is scarred, ect.? This is a BS 'news' story guys, don't believe it. One thing we are all sure of, his nose was messed up looking, think about it. It wasn't a prosthetic, it's what was left of his nose all put together.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think Michael Jackson has been missing his nose for YEARS!!!

No wonder why he was so shy from public!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The toy companies will capitalize on Jackson's death.
Expect a Mr Potato Head/Michael Jackson edition by Christmas!

top topics

join