It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN prez tells Dobbs Birther story "dead"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
I have become convinced that right wing republicans like wimby live in alternate universes...its the only thing that makes sense.

Believe me, we feel the same way about you guys. Especially when you post, I start hearing the Twilight zone theme . The notion that our media is anything but a lap dog for democrats is refuted by every study and just plain common sense. The MSM is reporting in a completely different fashion now that their guys are in power.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I read this, thought it quite hilarious!

BHO and the BMs

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Don't candidates have to undergo rigorous requirements for qualifying for candidacy of the President of the United States? (I mean, I had to show my birth certificate to obtain a passport.)

You think this would have been done at the outset.

It was done at the outset.

The only remaining people complaining are bitter republicans and conservatives who are desperately clinging to any hope they might have of somehow winning the 2008 presidential elections. Regardless of the fact that it's already July 25th, 2009.

They are what's known as "obstructionists," because they make themselves a barrier to progress and do their best to keep the honest, hard working folk of America down.

PROFIT IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO THEM.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I posted that on the first page.. didnt think anyone would bother reading it..

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
SD Im sure you and others noticed that Lou Dobbs attempt to bring more exposure to this thing was no a coincidence along with those who invaded the town halls, or Hannity and Glenny boy bringing it up, and this lawsuit of Cook (where he volunteered and therefor could refuse to go to Afghanistan but decided to pull off a stunt instead). It was another planned birther campaign to get attention to themselves. It ended up in Cook being fired from his civilian job (was it worth it Cook??
) the birth certificate conspiracy further debunked by Fukina and the Hawaiian health department... and ofcourse the big rightwing media dogs who made every attempt to keep this issue up ... but nobody gave a damn.

Another failed birth campaign... just like the teabagging protests, just like the "state sovereignty" threats.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Who would have the b.......guts to run for President of this country without even being a American Citizen? Hate the President all you like, but he's a Harvard graduate, and hardly stupid. To attempt to pull off something like this would defy stupidity.

The argument is ludicrous. imho.

You mean you don't actually know what process a candidate has to go through to be confirmed? That doesn't surprise me either and although you think intelligence has something to do with honesty, some of the most sinister crimes have been committed by college educated people. You think it is so crazy to attempt this yet you are the very sheep one attempting such a coup would be counting on putting it past you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b969281cff47.jpg[/atsimg]

1954 8th Grade Civics Test - Could You Pass?
AmericanDeception.com

(Editor's Note: Now thev'e got us where they want us. What more proof do we need that our children are being deliberately dumbed down than this standard 1954 civics test on the U.S. Constitution. How can we be ready to defend our rights if we don't even know what they are? Stupid can be a result of being "dumbed down". Currently, 90% of the American population has been sucessfully "dumbed down". In 1954, Americans were still being provided a quality education. How many people do you know that could even pass a test like this, much less get an "A"? Kenny Hignite received a 98 1/2. Way to go Kenny. Excellent, indeed! - JSB)

www.silverbearcafe.com...

Recently, during the news broadcast Robert McNamara had died a young man asked me who is "Robert S. McNamara"?

I knew who he was and didn't skip a beat telling him he was JFK's secretary of defense.

Now I don't remember ALL the names of ALL the secretary of Defense men who have held that office but when I think about it, by who was President at the time, I can get most of them right . McNamara was Secretary of Defense for the Kennedy and Johnson Administration. The young man I was talking to said he was astonished, I would know the names of these men. He said man that is amazing that you would know all those names that far back.

I answered, well, I happen to have been alive that far back. He said, "No dude, the fact that you'd know them at all!"

That's when it occurred to me how true this when one considers, NOT just what is being taught in our public schools today, but what ISN'T being taught is just as deliberate as what is being taught.

The deliberate "dumbing down" of our society.

So I showed the young man the above 8th Grade test and I asked the young man, who our current secretary of defense is, he said "hell if I know". I saw the part of this test where it asks the requirements for President, he must be a minimum 35 years old and Natural Born Citizen. So I said, well, who is President?

The young man looked at me as if I was nuts and said, " I ain't THAT dumb, dude, Obama is President." I said, well see there, you got one I couldn't have answered honestly, going by this test and the minimum requirements to hold office.

He said. "You mean you didn't know Obama is President!"

I said, not if passing the requirement for Natural Born means anything to anyone. It does to me, and until a federal Judge actually sees his original vaulted Birth Certificate, like the democrats demanded John McCain submit, the last President I will remember will be George Bush. He said, "His Birth Certificate is on his website!"

I said, you mean it's on the Internet? He said yes of course it's on the Internet.

I asked him, did YOU see it? He said yes, and I asked him, do you believe it?

He said yes and I said, Now I am the one,

that is astonished,

truly amazing

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
SD Im sure you and others noticed that Lou Dobbs attempt to bring more exposure to this thing was no a coincidence along with those who invaded the town halls, or Hannity and Glenny boy bringing it up, and this lawsuit of Cook (where he volunteered and therefor could refuse to go to Afghanistan but decided to pull off a stunt instead). It was another planned birther campaign to get attention to themselves. It ended up in Cook being fired from his civilian job (was it worth it Cook??
) the birth certificate conspiracy further debunked by Fukina and the Hawaiian health department... and ofcourse the big rightwing media dogs who made every attempt to keep this issue up ... but nobody gave a damn.

Another failed birth campaign... just like the teabagging protests, just like the "state sovereignty" threats.

hehe just wait till you see what they have planned for Obama's birthday! What would you say if I told you he gets to be the center of a full scale investigation ordered by nearly every Attorney General of that state served to him with our compliments.

Oh and some Cake n Ice creme. Make a wish and blow out the Candles Obimbo. It better be a good wish because our wishes will not go ignored

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Fukino debunked it?? AAAGAH HA HA HA HA WHEN!! WHEN WAS THIS~ SHOW ME!!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cypher-X
You mean you don't actually know what process a candidate has to go through to be confirmed?

I do

In reference to the constitution it clearly does not state that the individual of interest has to show their extended for of birth certificate (long form) neither does it state the individual has to satisfy the entire population of these United states (if it did we would never get to electing a president).

The constitution clearly states:
According to the court, the Constitution vests Congress -- no individual voters, or even opposing candidates -- with the final authority re: the qualifications of the Presidency.:

Article II prescribes that each state shall appoint, in the manner directed by the state’s legislature, the number of presidential electors to which it is constitutionally entitled. The Twelfth Amendment prescribes the manner in which the electors appointed by the states shall in turn elect the president:

“[t]he electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President . . . and they shall . . . transmit [their votes] sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; — The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted.”

www.law.cornell.edu...

Congress did confirm so along with the electoral college:
drbobbiannewhite.890m.com...

In addition the state of Hawaii further confirms Obamas eligibility:
www.kxma.com...

In addition his short form birth certificate is sufficient evidence of birth for the state of Hawaii, which was verified by the state of Hawaii itself, including the Hawaiian health officials:

To verify we did indeed have the correct document, we contacted the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records.
"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo said June 13, 2008.

www.politifact.com...

Fukino yesterday issued a statement saying that she and the registrar of vital statistics personally inspected Obama's birth certificate and found it to be valid.

www.starbulletin.com...

Birth certificates as defined:

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

hawaii.gov...

You repeat the same tired lie, the same speculative garbage, but never mind, Ill copy and paste the same thing over and over again. I realize its just so easy for folks here to look away and ignore something purposefully and deny it, but its just as easy for me to reply the same thing.

Now I will say this to you again. You may not personally feel what the president has presented is sufficient enough, but by law his has. You may feel he needs to heel to your demands, but fortunately in this country the president isnt required to satisfy everybody. This is why we have elections, for the majority to make that judgement of satisfaction.

SG

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pccat

I posted that on the first page.. didnt think anyone would bother reading it..

THAT'S where I saw it!!!

It deserved to be repeated!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You can keep your "experts" behind their computer names on rightwing fringe blogs. Ill keep my Hawaiian official, who is probably the qualified to make the analysis as to whether the short form birth certificate is authentic and whether it is sufficient.

SG

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cypher-X

Sir, can you please address the issues in the topic without waging personal attacks on individual posters?

Everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to state them without being personally attacked.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Wow can you spin the wordsmith, (HONOLULU)(November 2, 2008) Here's a little test for you: how many mainstream media have asked to see Barack Obama's original, typewritten 1961 Certificate of Live Birth ('COLB') in Honolulu? As far as we know, none.

But that lack of evidence or investigation didn't stop Fukino. She issued a legal and factual opinion based on a document that may or may not be accurate. We simply do not know. I can't say the document is inaccurate, because I have not seen its contents. But Fukino says she knows where Obama was born

Some questions for Dr. Fukino: Well, what hospital was he born in? Who was the attending physician? What hour was he born . Whose names are listed on the COLB? Dr. Fukino, are you going to tell us the contents of the document, and what it contains that forms the basis for the opinion you issued in your official capacity?

Or are you going to continue to play Obamagames

the Hawaii Department of Home Lands states the following on its website:

“In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL.”

If the State of Hawaii DOES NOT accept a computer printout, as proof that an individual was actually born in Hawaii, WHY SHOULD WE

Crossing the Rubicon…

Simply stated, if the Electoral College actually allowed an unqualified person to be elected President of the United States, or allowed a person to be elected without verifying that that he or she is qualified, our entire form of government could be compromised!

I don’t make that statement lightly. It’s not an exaggeration.

Liberty and freedom are not the rule in this world.

They’re exceptions.

Remeber:

When the most powerful among us are no longer bound by those founding documents - and, more importantly, when we refuse to hold them accountable - there can be no freedom… no liberty… only unrest… violence… oppression… tyranny… perhaps not tomorrow, but very soon!

Our Founding Fathers knew that all too well.

The action that you take now may very well determine the future that you leave to your children and grandchildren making it easier for ANYONE Black or white immigrant or illegal alien to be President of the United States.

We have indeed crossed the Rubicon.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Sir, can you please address the issues in the topic without waging personal attacks on individual posters?

Everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to state them without being personally attacked.

What did I say to you personally? If you think I am in violation of the TC's by all means, hit the alert button, but please,, stop looking like a tattle tale I get the feeling I am in a dialogue with children. That isn't a personal attack either as I like Children very much but NO ONE

likes a tattle tale

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You can keep your "experts" behind their computer names on rightwing fringe blogs. Ill keep my Hawaiian official, who is probably the qualified to make the analysis as to whether the short form birth certificate is authentic and whether it is sufficient.

SG

Does it match the vaulted one in substance? do they say the same thing? See that is what you don't understand SG It can BE Authentic and say something entirely opposite to where it says he was born on the vaulted.

We never gave a rats ass about the COLB anyway so her comments are moot. The only way she cab verify the COLB is accurate is matching it up with the vaulted and after numerous fake colb's have been admitted to already, we KNOW efforts to prove this mans eligibility have had a spurous effort put behind them and that is all I need to know that further efforts saying "this one is the real this time" we promise!

will be ignored

Fact is SG you can keep your Government official, after 8 years of a criminal Government I'd think you'd learn to be more careful in what they say. In fukino's statement, tell me SG share with me please, what exactly did she say that proves beyond reasonable doubt anything at all.

I read her statment and it doesn't satisfy a thing it doesn't even come close t being a cogent statement of fact or fiction, in fact what she said has only made things more confusing because somewhere in her statment YOU read words that I just don't seem to see anywhere at all?

Words like where he was born, you seem to think she says them,

words like who the doctor was delivering him, I don't see them at all?

Words like he is a natural born citizen, something AT THE VERY LEAST SHE WOULD HAVE SAID. BUT

SHE DIDNT

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Cypher-X]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Dont fret too much either way.
Plenty of chances left to bring up that racist, religious extremism(I know better than you), mantra again.
After all, we still have three and a half more years of this!!!
Wheres a MJ thread when you need one?

And you wonder why I picked this name?

Given enough bullets, we'll shoot ourselves eventually.
(as in, are you helping or hurting your country?)
What say we go bomb somebody?
Can you say sore losers? Oh thats right,.. it's looooosers!

The pendulum swings yet again. Suuurprise surrprize!
2012 here we come, we'll get palin and the country's little boo boo's will be all better!
Betcha.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Why you are just adorable ... can we keep him this time?

Surely you can post your fantasies on one of the million threads on the subject. This one isn't about that no matter how much you huff puff and hold your breath.

This is simply about CNN's decision to pull the plug on this story ...

Surely there's an opportunity to ramble on about the liberal media somewhere in there.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Why you are just adorable ... can we keep him this time?

Surely you can post your fantasies on one of the million threads on the subject. This one isn't about that no matter how much you huff puff and hold your breath.

This is simply about CNN's decision to pull the plug on this story ...

Surely there's an opportunity to ramble on about the liberal media somewhere in there.

Yeah well I don't see you saying much to those I am responding to and their off topic remarks but I get what yer saying. Not the kind of truth you want in your thread. Gotcha

Take care dog

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Nobody has hit the alert button. And who is behaving like a child? tattle tale? Please.
What's wrong with you, sir?

Obviously this is a topic we all have strong feelings about. I am not a child, nor have I been "dumb-downed" thank you so much. Nor do I believe I have the only valid opinion.

The rest of us appear to be able to stay civil a little better than you are here, and can control out emotions and outbursts. It is you who appears to be unable to do that. .... and while I am at it, it is generally children who are unable to control their emotions. So who is childlike?

The President of the United States is in office for which I am very happy.
The last eight years has been the only time in my life I have felt fear for my country. That I have felt shame for my country. That I have felt we have acted in ways that should be beneath us.

Now I have hope. At last. That's my opinion. Are you going to continue to make personal insults towards me for having this opinion? Or are you going to settle down?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

What's wrong with you, sir?

READ - MY - POST .

I suggested hitting the alert inlieu of further escalation but you insist on portraying me as a raving lunatic without so much as a copy pasted quote to corroborate same. When you say you are not dumbed down, I remind you it wasn't me asking all the questions about confirmation it was you.

Regardless of the context that post was putting it in as a Nation of people who couldn't pass a 1954 civics test much less know their constitutional right to petition. You can continue making off hand remarks about my emotional state all you like, that doesn't make it so. Even in the light of the numerous negative remarks and off topic posts such as
This is on topic?

"I have become convinced that right wing republicans like wimby live in alternate universes...its the only thing that makes sense. - grover

www.abovetopsecret.com..."

They don't get so much as a second look as long as it has something to do with anyone wanting to have Obama legitimacy proven the same way the same side demanded McCain prove his.

I would think you would love to have all of us shut up and say we told you so by having your man Obama disclose his information but at the risk of losing his office, us fringers know unequivocally, he will never give youi the satisfaction of telling us you told us so or he would have done it for you by now. No, it is more likely this is a man only thinking of himself and CNN saying this is A NON story is just an attempt to suggest their is nothing here people move along, don't look at the man behind the curtain.

It wasn't me saying it is so hard to believe someone would attempt such a thing it was you, and it is that kind of person, the one that doesn't think anyone would do such a thing that never bothered to question it in the first place making it much easier to accomplish.

After all, you don't think anyone would do such a thing, this is the very reason NO ONE has ever really seen anything to prove Obama's status because everyone else thinks someone already did.

NO ONE HAS but they all think someone did. You do and yet you can't give me one name of anyone that has seen this mans Vaulted BC.

Sorry you take that so personally but really it is meant not to insult you as being a stupid person but a naive person. I haven't even mentioned how many comments were made I can take personally as a "right winged nutjob" but I don't, take them personally and I do recognize them as the act of desperate children. I wish I could discuss this rationally without the patent use of the words fringe and birther being used to disparage anyone souther guardian doesn't agree with but I know that you are there to tell him not to act so emotional and to not make personal attacks in the form of sweeping generalizations right?

Or is it just the side you disagree with that you see so much that is "wrong with them"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join