It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A child of Mars? Or a vivid imagination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So my own daughter just gave me the creeps.

She walked up to me a few minutes ago and stated as a matter of fact that some how I "took her from her other parents before she was born." I asked her how that was possible? Who were your other parents?
She said... "Well my mom was really beautiful, but my dad was dead. Some one killed him, and then I died." "You were the family I always wanted, I chose you." I told her it was sweet that we were the family she always wanted, and I asked her what else she could remember...of course I was just playing along at this time...thinking she was just having a very imaginative moment...she is only 6 years old...just turned 6 July 4th. She then went on to say very seriously.."I'm not sure but I think I was from Mars, a long time ago."
Ok. So I kept talking to her...I asked her what else she could remember. She said..."I'm not sure, but I think something bad happened. That's all I remember."
My daughter has never said anything like this to me...she was never really into aliens, or ufo's, or anything like that. Now all of the sudden, just out of the blue, she's telling me she remembers some past life on Mars. WTF? Has anyone else had kids that say these things? I mean...she REALLY believes this. She's not playing around.
And what should I say to her if she approaches me about this again? I mean..how SHOULD a person react to that? I'm really confused.
I guess anything is possible...I just never expected to hear anything like this come out of her mouth.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I don't have kids, so I can't totally relate. But, just keep a record of whatever she says about the subject. Also, have you ever read up on, or seen any documentaries, about a kid called Boriska? He claimed that in a past life, he was from Mars, and gave many specific details about it. Perhaps look into that, and maybe introduce the story to your daughter, once you're confident that she isn't making it up

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

for what its worth because I'm no expert at all ,but I would act normal as if it happened all the time.Don't traumatize her by over questioning or trying to tell her to stop talking crazy,just act normal if nothing else you should get to hear some interesting stories when she is ready to talk more.Oh and please tell us after she tells you

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
ok. thanks for the suggestions.
I didn't make it extreme, or make her feel silly..because if she WAS speaking the truth..I don't want her to keep it to herself. I will post more IF she says anything else at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here's an good interview about Boriska. It may answer some of the questions you have.
Very interesting read, to say the least...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Thanks
I might have to look into that a little more.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
As a parent, I have heard my kids say some pretty imaginative things. Nothing quite on that scale from them although I distinctly remember as a child myself I came up with some pretty 'outlandish' things that I thought were real at the time.

In fact, some of the things I claimed----little people in the walls, people with wings looking down at me, etc---bothered me up until adulthood. Finally, I concluded they must have just been dreams that my youthful mind(5-6 years old or so) had mistaken for reality.

I would ask you---did you yourself have any sorts of imagining as a child on a similar scale to what your daughter relates?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

I was pretty imaginative.
She could be making it all up. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
hey i think this may help...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

peace love enlightenment

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I saw the vid about the Boriska child. Fascinating! Well, if your child sticks to her story and remembers anything else, I too would be interested in hearing about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I used to make crazy sounding voices acting like I was the devil!

Kids like freaking their parents out...

They probably look back and wonder where the hell such ideas got into my brain!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
She hasn't been logging on here while you've not been watching, getting ideas to try & trick you has she ?

Great story though, definately freaky. Looking forward to any updates!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Wow! I hope she chooses to volunteer more info! Sounds like you have quite an intelligent little girl there!

Once, my little girl, who is 7 now, came up to me and said, "Mommy, when you was little and I was big and I was your mommy and I used to carry you...." I don't even remember what she said after that. I kind of giggled a little... thought it was sweet and then I told her that she had never been bigger than me and she assured me that she certainly had been! She went on and on. I can't remember if this was before or after that conversation with her, but I had a dream that I was in a box and watching a past life and in that life, she was my mother and I was her daughter. It was very odd. I think she was probably 3 or 4 at the time this happened.

I'm sure that it was very likely the result of an active imagination, but it did make me think. What is strange is that when I was pregnant with her, I knew exactly what her personality would be like and that she would be very different from my other children. It was almost like I already knew her. Now, I swear the child can read my thoughts. I'll be thinking something completely off the wall and she'll say what I'm thinking.

Anyway... sorry about going off topic. It's not quite as fascinating as your story, but it reminded me of it. It would be great if your little girl remembers more details. It could just be an active imagination, but I remember when I was little, I had memories from another time and another place that I could never figure out, so maybe she really is speaking of a past life.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well, I just talked to her again, and she said she was just telling stories because she was bored. lol. I guess that solves that. She said her and her friends were talking about aliens the other day...so go figure. Anywho... Thanks for all the suggestions.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Weird Stuff. You should record a conversation with her and get it on here. Maybe there are some questions you could ask her that there's no possible way she would know....unless she was perhaps someone or something else in another life.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well damn, I figured that was probably the case, but I always keep my hopes up for something interesting. You look sexy.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfmanJ

ha!
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

have her hypnotized and have doctor take her to her past life and record it
I would love to hear it.

new topics

top topics