It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disk Shaped UFO Over Snowdonia 24/07/2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Seen something similar before, a blanket of fog blocking part of further
hilltop. Voila, instant UFO.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
See, this took me 2 sec to make, and it's just a sticker on my window. Now, I'm not exactly saying you purposely put a sticker on your window to hoax us, but I'm just saying it could be anything on your window. Also, I like the parachute theory.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

Yes I agree I dont think it is a paraglider.

Can someone here maybe crop it, zoom in and play around with the contrast/sharpness because when I do that on my pc I can see 3 sections to this craft and also disturbance in the air around it almost like it came up from the mountain and not down.
As I stated before Im not very computer savvy and when I crop it it comes out very small.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
See, this took me 2 sec to make, and it's just a sticker on my window. Now, I'm not exactly saying you purposely put a sticker on your window to hoax us, but I'm just saying it could be anything on your window. Also, I like the parachute theory.

I was just about to do something similar, very good post, shows exactly how something like this can be done, even if accidental.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast

Yes I agree I dont think it is a paraglider.

Can someone here maybe crop it, zoom in and play around with the contrast/sharpness because when I do that on my pc I can see 3 sections to this craft and also disturbance in the air around it almost like it came up from the mountain and not down.
As I stated before Im not very computer savvy and when I crop it it comes out very small.

Sure..

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yea, I wondered about that too. I was a photographer for several years, and I know that it doesn't take a lot to stop motion. Timed just right, I think it's possible. My phone is pretty good at stopping motion.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thankyou for that but really I can see it larger than this and with more detail. I will post my cropped image shortly although it is fairly small, I dont know why?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

Yea, I wondered about that too. I was a photographer for several years, and I know that it doesn't take a lot to stop motion. Timed just right, I think it's possible. My phone is pretty good at stopping motion.

Ah right, sorry my knowledge of phone cameras isn't alot, i never thought they were capable of capturing fast motion. My dodgy one doesn't anyway
haha!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here is my cropped version of the image, as I said I dont know why is so small because I can veiw it large om my pc

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

That really looks fake to me. lol. Good try though.
When I look at the zoomed image, I am convinced it is not in the foreground. I know it could just be shadows on the hill, but I think I see a shadow beneath it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

It may look fake to you, it looks very strange to me but I also see the shadow it is casting!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Another reason why I think it's something on the window, is because you say you didn't see the "object" when you took the picture. If I saw a UFO, or even a parachute, in the sky while taking a picture in that direction, I'm sure it would have caught my eye. But a little bit of dirt or debris on a window? Not so much.....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Here is my cropped version of the image, as I said I dont know why is so small because I can veiw it large om my pc

That is as clear as you will get it i'm afraid, unless you blow up the image, but then the computer just ADDS it's own pixels according to those around it, which isn't any use, haha.

This is why i never use camera phones, only high resolution ones (at least a point and shoot), just incase i ever need something in the image, or on the off chance something happens randomly (UFO per se, or aircraft i want to photograph).

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

I was with a group of girlfriends on trip to climb my first mountain, so I was excited and just wanted to take pics of the scenery.

Thats ok if you think I faked it, i dont mind but let me tell you - I can just about use a computer let alone create a good fake picture of a ufo!

EDIT to add- sorry I got confused I thought you said I faked it not that it may be dirt on the window Please ignore that last bit

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Oh noooooo, im really gutted now!

I think in the near future I will be purchasing a new Camera

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Oh noooooo, im really gutted now!

I think in the near future I will be purchasing a new Camera

Nikon D200 with a 400mm lens would have done the job

Haha!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

reply to post by TravisT

I was with a group of girlfriends on trip to climb my first mountain, so I was excited and just wanted to take pics of the scenery.

Thats ok if you think I faked it, i dont mind but let me tell you - I can just about use a computer let alone create a good fake picture of a ufo!

I in no way am saying you faked it. What I'm saying is it is something on the windshield of your car. My example above was to show you something small on a window can look like a UFO. What I'm saying is, if there was a huge object in the sky, and I was looking in that area, I'm sure I would have caught it the first time. But if there was just some dirt or debris on your windshield, then you may not have noticed it.

Meaning: I think it's just something on the windshield of your car.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I will keep that in mind lol

Does this mean that this is the end of my thread then? I mean if we cant see it any better than that, then it's just another Picture of a Disk/ufo, right?

Awwwww

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Not yours, the photo TravisT took with a sticker on the window. I think yours is authentic. In fact, I am looking at it on my picture manager now, and I see no pixels around the object like you see with photoshoped images, and I see nothing dangling beneath it, it seems to be a real ufo to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is very cool, what did you 'feel' like yesterday? What was your mood for the day? Did you think about UFOS at all?

Edit to say that the first thing I though of with the name of the place you were Snowdonia, the snowflake looking Glyph a few days ago.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by antar]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join