It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disk Shaped UFO Over Snowdonia 24/07/2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Thanks for the picture NOW if you magnify by 400% you will see it definitly is a saucer ( flying that is ) look at some of the different shaded areas etc.
No doubt. regards

gormondy

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

HI I am back again must comment on the other comments cant see the problem ITS OBVIOUS REAL, GENUINE ET SAUCER

CONGRATULATIONS
FROM gormondy

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Thanks for posting your interesting picture.

I am keen to see how the analysis & the discussion develops.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Nice image, but i just think any image taken out of a car window (with potential muck on the window being said 'UFO') can't be taken too seriously. If it was taken with the window down, or outside, a different story. But as it is, i can't just help think it's something ON the window.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast
reply to post by Discotech

No thankyou for that!

When I view the picture on my computer and zoom in fully, this disk looks to made up of three parts, can you or anyone see this also when you zoom in?

Three parts? Any chance you can zoom in on the 'saucer' crop it in photoshop and give us a large crop of just the saucer area?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Because you took the pic through the window then the simplest explanation is debris on window.

99.99999 % chance it is debris on the window.

.0000000000000000000000001 chance a military vehicle

0.0 chance a UFO

UFO's do not just lob themselves out into the open daylight for Brits to see on hikes sorry;

Also in a post further into the topic you mention that your post is a good post for star and flag so I think you posted this photo of something on your window to get stars and flags. You are also hesitant to share the original image which tells me you are running a hoax. If not a hoax then the fact it is through the window tarnishes any possibility of being anything more than muck on the window.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
0.0 chance a UFO

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. Not Alien spacecraft.
So you mean there is 0% chance it is unidentified?

UFO's do not just lob themselves out into the open daylight for Brits to see on hikes sorry;

Why not? Who are you to say how an alien race would act?
This statement is just silly. None of us have no idea how and alien race would think nor would we understand why.
There are hundreds of daylight sightings. What makes you think they would only fly around on the dark side of earth?
But again, it is an Unidentified Flying Object. Impossible to know what it really is.

But your claims needs as much proof as her claims. So no matter how we turn the table we will always end up on square one.

Until we see the RAW data I don't think we should judge at all. We can speculate yes, but that is all.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
But again, it is an Unidentified Flying Object. Impossible to know what it really is.

But your claims needs as much proof as her claims. So no matter how we turn the table we will always end up on square one.

Until we see the RAW data I don't think we should judge at all. We can speculate yes, but that is all.

Maybe it ISN'T a 'Unidentified Flying Object', theres a large possibility it could be a 'OSTW' (Object stuck to window).

RAW data? It was taken with a phone camera, it won't get much better an image will it? Although you can then tell if the shape has been photoshopped on, it still doesn't take away the fact it could easily be something stuck to the window.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
lol I was so hoping this wasn't just about the rain drop. Thank god. I was going to spaz out.

Yea the actual ufo is pretty cool.
I will say though, that the ufo seems to be in a slightly different focus than the rest of the background.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by T0by]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

And You know this exactly how?I mean have you been speaking to some of them recently and was told , or was there a ET memo send around explaining their intentions and behavior that I have somehow missed

I would really love to know if you have some inside sources within the ET collective as I have a few pressing questions that need to be answered but somehow that last toll free number that I got is out of order

From my point of view ET (the geniue ones not the photo shopped ones) do not care if we see them or not .. Much like going to the zoo , do You try and hide from the animals that you watch/study or do You just do Your job and don't really care if the chimpanzee has a conspiracy theory about why you are walking around their cage

Edit to clear any misconceptions regarding this particular case: Until we get the RAW file from the phone I do not have any opinion if that is a real UFO or a fake. It might also be dirt on the window but I doubt it.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Thill]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
To the OP, is there any chance you could take a picture of that window from the inside and out? We should be able to see whatever it was on the window that caused this image.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87
Maybe it ISN'T a 'Unidentified Flying Object', theres a large possibility it could be a 'OSTW' (Object stuck to window).

I think POSSIBILITY is the key word here.
Ofcourse anything can be possible. We just don't know.
That is why we tag stuff in the sky of which we have no recognition of as UFO's.
Well if it isn't an Unidentified Flying Object it would be an Unidentified Object. It is unknown to us no matter how you tag it.
the possibility of it to be something on the window is just as great as any other possibility. I don't claim this footage to show an alien craft. I do, however, believe it is something out of this world. But just because I believe doesn't mean it IS.
Likewise with the "crap on the window" claim. If you want to believe it is, then it is totally up to you and quite ok. You have your point of views.
And point of views is something we should protect. They are sacred.
Cause you are the only one who can have it.

BUT.

We should always be able to take in consideration that our point of views not always mirrors the correct image.

RAW data? It was taken with a phone camera, it won't get much better an image will it? Although you can then tell if the shape has been photoshopped on, it still doesn't take away the fact it could easily be something stuck to the window.

´
All digital cameras, no matter if it is a expensive, high resolution one or a cheap cellphone camera, they all leave a mark in form of information regarding if flash have been used, ISO, what resolution etc.
And through these data of information we can determin whether a image software have been used or not.
And ofc, the fact...no, not fact, the possibility still remains that it COULD easily be something stuck on the window, but the possibility that it could be something haning in the sky is just as plausable.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's sitting too sharp in the picture, way to much contrast, the disk to the right. Looks like it was photoshopped onto the image pretty haphazzardly.

I have however seen a real life ufo that was almost exactly identical in shape and colour, the only difference being it had two side mounted yellow lights for some purpose. So I'm not saying it's a fake, only that the picture itself does not look convincing.

Besides, modern digital images, unless in some sort of sequence, are very flimsy proof.

So interesting, but just another unconclusive image in a sea of unconclusive information.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Excellent Catch!! S and F!!

Amazing - you took a photo of a UFO that you did not even realize was there!! That is awesome!!

Makes you wonder - how many times have there been UFO's we have not noticed?

I wish there was a button on people's profile to go directly to their pictures - as I would love to see the picture as a whole. But I have no clue how to do that.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Right click on the image.

Click view image.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon

I think POSSIBILITY is the key word here.
Ofcourse anything can be possible. We just don't know.
That is why we tag stuff in the sky of which we have no recognition of as UFO's.
Well if it isn't an Unidentified Flying Object it would be an Unidentified Object. It is unknown to us no matter how you tag it.
the possibility of it to be something on the window is just as great as any other possibility. I don't claim this footage to show an alien craft. I do, however, believe it is something out of this world. But just because I believe doesn't mean it IS.
Likewise with the "crap on the window" claim. If you want to believe it is, then it is totally up to you and quite ok. You have your point of views.
And point of views is something we should protect. They are sacred.
Cause you are the only one who can have it.

BUT.

We should always be able to take in consideration that our point of views not always mirrors the correct image.

´
All digital cameras, no matter if it is a expensive, high resolution one or a cheap cellphone camera, they all leave a mark in form of information regarding if flash have been used, ISO, what resolution etc.
And through these data of information we can determin whether a image software have been used or not.
And ofc, the fact...no, not fact, the possibility still remains that it COULD easily be something stuck on the window, but the possibility that it could be something haning in the sky is just as plausable.

I'm quite confused as to why you have stated the obvious to me in all the above. I'm not mocking anyones thoughts of what it is, i respect the fact that people can think it's a 'UFO' (even alien craft) but that doesn't mean, i myself won't say that i think it is an object stuck to the window.

I'm not close minded, i do believe there are other 'beings' out there in the Universe (there surely has to be?!) but in this day and age, unless i see something (not a dot in the distance) myself, or the government come out and say it, i don't know how much i can believe any photo.

And yes, i am aware of EXIF data, i work with cameras, haha. I probably wasn't clear, i thought people were wanting the RAW image to check if the 'UFO' had been added in photoshop or not, i wasn't even thinking about checking the EXIF data, that hadn't crossed my mind, so pardon my mistake there.

One problem here is that, EXIF data can be added to any jpeg image nowadays, so it isn't always useful.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Im thinking a speck of dust on the lens which has just been brought out due to the overexposure of the sky from the clouds.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Great pic. An S & F for you!

I feel a little bit low today so I'll keep watch on these thread and see how the "so-called" experts and critics try to debunk this and have a good laugh. That would definitely boost me up!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prokopio
Great pic. An S & F for you!

I feel a little bit low today so I'll keep watch on these thread and see how the "so-called" experts and critics try to debunk this and have a good laugh. That would definitely boost me up!

I find this point of view hysterical and is thrown about alot on forums such as this.

In stating that they are trying to 'debunk' it you are already claiming it's FACT that it is something other than an object stuck to the window, noone here can say either way FACTUALLY that it IS or ISN'T.

Also, i find it funny when people give their opinion as to why they think it ISN'T a UFO (sci-fi sense of the word) they are then apparent 'experts' for simply giving their opinion on it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hello all and thankyou for your replies.

I have a little problem, when I transfered the pictures early this morning not long after getting back, I noticed the disk in the picture straight away and so proceeded to edit it.
I played with the contrast and sharpness and that is all I did but as I went to save the image instead of saving it, I saved as. I have the original image on my phone but when I try and transfer it, it wont work and I dont know why? If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.

Im really not interested in folk who say oh its just a raindrop blah blah blah or its obvious its been photoshopped because I know it is real and not a hoax.

I took the picture with my Nokia N95 for anyone who wants to know.

Im really annoyed now as it wont transfer, Aaaahhhhhhhhh frustrated!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join