It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disk Shaped UFO Over Snowdonia 24/07/2009

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Well, two possibilities:

1) The author of this thread made up a story and posted a photoshopped picture with a UFO picture inserted against the white background.

2) That is a flying object. Its not a raindrop or balloon or anything like that, and people who write that are simply dumb or are trying to divert attention towards themselfs. Sometimes this tactic is effective since it can make people doubt themselfs, and it ends up being about credibility. Ridicule is often used to damage credibility.

Thanks for posting this.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Well, two possibilities:

1) The author of this thread made up a story and posted a photoshopped picture with a UFO picture inserted against the white background.

2) That is a flying object. Its not a raindrop or balloon or anything like that, and people who write that are simply dumb or are trying to divert attention towards themselfs. Sometimes this tactic is effective since it can make people doubt themselfs.

Thanks for posting this.

Sorry....I know I might be sounding like the "parking cop" for this thread.

However, you should read the sections where Springer & Jritzmann get involved. There's no "dumbness" there. Far from it. The analysis is extremely interesting, as it always is when those two are involved.

Also, the op has been a great sport about the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Well, two possibilities:

2) That is a flying object. Its not a raindrop or balloon or anything like that, and people who write that are simply dumb or are trying to divert attention towards themselfs. Sometimes this tactic is effective since it can make people doubt themselfs.

Thanks for posting this.

Sorry....I know I might be sounding like the "parking cop" for this thread.

However, you should read the sections where Springer & Jritzmann get involved. There's no "dumbness" there. Far from it. The analysis is extremely interesting, as it always is when those two are involved.

Also, the op has been a great sport about the whole thing.

I read the thread and yes, even the author has become convinced its a raindrop. Thats fine. But the fact remains, you can claim anything in the sky is whatever you like it to be. You could even claim that object is a bird, and show pictures of birds in different angels and zoom levels. People will then start believing its a bird. I guarantee it.

You can make this object look like something natural. Doesnt mean it is. And by that logic, nothing will ever be identified as a alien ship. There will always be possible to say its something else.

You can take a picture of a airplane and show the same pictures and say its a raindrop too. Or a bird. Or whatever you like.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

OK.......

So what do you think about Jritzmann's report & his subsequent comments?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver

The angle, lighting, position all look wrong.

I've been down this road already... and you're right they look all wrong- at least wrong enough not to be a raindrop IMO, but I'm also pretty sure the OP didn't photoshop anything into the picture-

Plus the analysis that's been conducted by JRitzmann seemingly shows it's a raindrop... check back a few pages

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver
looks a lot like a fake to me - badly photoshopped in.

I promise you I did not Photoshop/fake my picture even if the angle, lighting, position all look wrong to you and I am not here to bulls**t anyone. As I stated earlier on, I did mess about with contrast and sharpness but that is all I did to the picture. So that leave's the angle and Position of my raindrop - please explain why you mean about the angle/position as Im keen to know why you state this

Regards

Bhb

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
See back cover of this book

It should show up.
I'll give it a test.

An old saucer picture in color showing the side channels.

Not portholes.
Yup I checked it, just click on back cover.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Nice raindrop!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
IT LOOKS LIKE ITS AT LEAST 15 FEET ACROSS GOOD PIC

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nice picture.How do i post pics on here that i have taken? cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Go here
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Non ATS related are sites like photobucket used by forums.

File sending use megaupload or yousendit and other such sites.
I see new ones every day.

ED: Once obtaining the file link be sure to save or email it to
yourself for safe keeping.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
Nice raindrop!!!!

Thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
23 pages discussing a frickin' raindrop!?!?

This forum is amazing.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urias

23 pages discussing a frickin' raindrop!?!?

This forum is amazing.

No......

That's what this forum is all about........discussion, analysis & sometimes (as in this case) conclusions.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You can make this object look like something natural. Doesnt mean it is. And by that logic, nothing will ever be identified as a alien ship. There will always be possible to say its something else.

You can take a picture of a airplane and show the same pictures and say its a raindrop too. Or a bird. Or whatever you like.

And that is exactly why photographs, by themselves, are of extremely limited value in UFO land, and certainly not worth over 20 pages of responses. Unless there's something more tangible coming along with it, the most we can say is that we don't know what it is, and that in no way is the same thing as saying it's an alien spaceship or anything else out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hello again

Something has been bugging me for a while, so if you all dont mind Im going to tell you why.

When I began this thread I mention somewhere early on that I also took a picture before the Raindrop/Disk pic and that it had my friends hand in it as she was taking pictures too.
So because Im looking at my Snowdon pics and thinking what a fab day it was I look at this picture with my friends hand in and so I zoom in and can clearly see the raindrop on the left and the fly/insect in the middle, so Im thinking why isnt THE raindrop/disk there?
The mountain range is the same only further away and at a slightly different angle which lead to me to thinking well maybe that raindrop hadnt hit the window yet but when I look to the right of the picture at the top of the range this is when it gets a bit weird!?

I measured ( crudely with my fingers ) both of the objects that you can see in both pictures side by side and also the peaks on the range and from what I can make out the raindrop/disk is not there but there is something very odd with the picture almost as if there is a shelf jutting out of the mountain that I cannot find in the later picture so this makes me think that maybe my Raindrop..well, might possibly not be a raindrop.

Sorry for my longwinded explanation but it really is bugging me and I would really appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed this thread could take a look at the picture and let me know what you think.

I should have posted this picture way back when I mentioned it!

Thanks

Beauty

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ok so here is the picture - sorry for the size, any chance some one could put those little bars at the bottom so people can scroll and see the whole image, I dont know how, thankyou

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3981fd36adb.jpg[/atsimg]

Please look at the right hand side at the top of the range

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It looks like the entire photo came through all right.

At the bottom right I see a hand held camera.
Upper left I see two bright spots in the air, the one to the right quite bright.

Perhaps people saw lightning balls and needed to take a photo.

[atsim]b3981fd36adb[/atcim]

ED: didn't work

[edit on 8/30/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 8/30/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have been searching the net for disk sightings and came across a pdf file - A man called Tom Slemen claims his friends were walking snowdon and they witness a silver shaped disk craft hover over the mountains. A jet is scrambled but an invisible force turns this Typhoon jet on its end. The men were also warned to not report what they had seen by anonymous people via telephone

There is more to this story and I found it really interesting just wish I could remember where I found it now?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
A million volts can exhibit a lot of force.
If that what powers UFOs.
Yes, and no one has ever spoke of one million volts or more since Tesla.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join