It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy For Everyone, Destroyed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

im glad sombodys with lol,they got ppl in a box,thinking that this is how its post to be when its not and it sucks to be the only one outside knocking on it

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A simple response to these claims.

Why don't these inventors simply release it all on the internet? If they did this, from a public library, put it in multiple locations like ATS and other websites then the government would have no way of suppressing it. Therefore there would be no reason to kill these people. I mean if they aren't allowed to release it, they can't make money from it and won't get any acclaim anyway. So why not just do the benevolent thing and put it online for everyone. If it worked they would change the world for the better.

So basically what i am saying is that i think they're making claims that aren't true.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Great video man...... free energy for all.... of course this land is filled with free stuff...... everything comes from the land!!

We only pay for it because people sell it!!!

Who wrote that song 'money makes the world go round'? I bet it was a capitalist!! Or an illuminati......

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'll believe in 'free energy' when somebody can show me a peer-reviewed article explaining what happened to the laws of conservation of mass / energy, and in a more general sense, to the second law of thermodynamics.

As for those Edison bulbs that have burned for over a hundred years, it's not magic, folks. His bulbs were / are massively over-built, and rarely, if ever, switched off. Since most bulb failures happen when power is first applied (popping the filament), or when the bulb cools after shutdown (differential contraction as the various materials cool off causes the seals to fail), those always-on bulbs haven't had as many chances to blow out as a normal bulb...and even less so now that they've become 'landmarks'.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Although some of these inventions may have not operated completely free, this is still all so true.
Someone i know , has a friend of a friend who invented a car that ran on horse manure and water..
Guess what happened? He was given 3 million dollars by Shell , Or Esso . One of those gas companies to NEVER tell anyone how he built it.
And im sure if he didn't except he would have been put on a government watch list.
This is so sad how the government was established for protection,and to keep things in order, but now is turning on us. With these FEMA camps , Martial law etc.
I hope one day the aliens will come along , and take us to a better world lol , this one is becoming to much for me .

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I was watching a show on the History Channel (Canada) yesterday about some of the new Navy vessels from around the world. One of the vessels shown was the American Stealth ship, the big, black trapezoid. I watch these shows partially out of interest, partially to see what is new since the last time a tech was discussed: these shows have a way of incrementally adding new bits of info to things you are familiar with.

What caught me off guard was not the description and depiction of a massive rail-gun that had not been mentioned in earlier coverage of the vessel. What surprised me was when the narrator mentioned that the ship also employed (and this is a direct quote) "free energy laser weapons".

I have been following this area of research since I was a child and have always been curious about the implications of events ranging from Arthur C Clarke supporting cold-fusion technologies to American inventors being jailed for mail fraud because they asked people to send self addressed, stamped envelopes in order to be mailed free blueprints. When a show discussing advanced military tech is produced you can be sure that the military gets the final version before airing...and that phrase STILL made it into the aired version.

Curious to say the least.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

The Discovery Channel is great, but they've got a *long* track record of, to put it mildly, misstatements where naval matters are concerned...even when the material in question is non-classified, and public domain. My personal favorite has to be the "massive six inch armor" that one of their shows attributed to the Iowa-class battleships. I say that simply to point out that Discovery Network has been known to skimp a bit on research and / or proofreading.

If the "Stealth Ship" in question is the Lockheed Sea Shadow (and your description of it as a large, trapezoidal ship makes me think it is), the ship doesn't carry rail guns (nowhere near enough power, nor enough mass to deal with recoil), nor does it carry laser weapons. The Sea Shadow's entire purpose was not to serve as a weapons platform, but to test the concept of low-observable ship hulls. The "Free Energy Lasers" mentioned are, more than likely, a reference to "Free-Electron Lasers", which the military has been working on for a long while.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Brother Stormhammer]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

I have no arguement with anything you have said, in most cases I find that these programs are the western, TV version of the military parades so beloved by communist/dictatorship governments. Based on the old info on the particular ship in question I was surprised to see that it's possible role had been changed from bulk cruise missle carrier to advanced electric battleship.

The animation of the ship that was supplied to the show to demonstrate combat usage included an internally stored rail gun that was rasied through the top of the vessel when needed. The narrator even went into detail about this type of gun not requiring an explosive charge as inertia alone was enough.

"Free energy laser weapons" is a vastly different statement then "free electron laser weapons", hence my curiousity. Mis-read? Sure, easily overlooked when editting too. My post however was due to the fact that for the first time I have heard a direct reference to free energy systems that did not involve a hoax or fraud.

The same show also mentioned other all electric vessels being tested and the massive power they required, however there was no mention at all about where that power came from except in the case of this particular ship.

One word can make such a huge difference in a story, IF the report wasn't misread it makes it look as though this type of tech is impractical for any usage other than cost-irrelevant military applications; a perfect way to sideline research as a mere novelty out of the realm of real world usage, for now.

Opens the door for later though.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by [davinci]]

[edit on 25-7-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
ultimately EVERYTHING about power and control comes down to the 'energy' issue. Remember the gradeschool science book definition of energy? the ability to do work or cause motion? (something like that lol)

Anyway, free energy is a misnomer of sorts...what it really is is energy 'conversion', no laws of thermodynamics are cheated. The sun is bombarding our atmosphere with all kinds of electromagnetic radiation in many forms, charging our atmosphere, weather patterns etc. Its best to think of 'free energy' devices in this context because what a good one will do is essentially transform or capture or convert this readily available energy into something we can use for our various and sundry devices and toys.

probly one of the best energy conversion devices is the 'stirling engine'. Some quick snooping will show it can be adapted to a myriad of uses.

Whats so incredible is that there are more good energy conversion devices or methods than you can shake a stick at...and most of them havent seen integration into our daily lives though they have been known about for decades or more.

One last thought: the term 'overunity' refers to the quality of a device being able to put out more energy than is put into it to make it go. If overunity wasnt possible just ask yourself this question, wouldnt all industry have already come to a screeching halt after we started relying on machines to do what manual labor used to do? Do we have some giant hamsters turning some giant wheels somewhere that we dont know about? I mean, maybe its all the hydroelectric power that ultimately gives us the surplus of energy to drive all the other systems that are less than 100 percent efficient....but honestly thats the only energy system besides solar (which isnt in heavy use than i know of) that could possibly give us more energy OUT than is put in (not sure about nuclear power cuz in the US we dont have than many plants)

anyway, www.overunity.com is a great site...there are others as well....

as to the idea of simply putting all your research online so ppl can replicate it....lets be real.....'most people' dont have the time, the brains, or the resources to replicate an advanced Lego robot....how in the world are they going to put together, presumably utilizing manufacturing processes they would also have to learn and equipment to acquire, a fairly advanced piece of machinery to do the energy conversion? Anyway its kind of a lame statement to make considering there is already tons of information available for those so inclined to get completely off the grid if thats what they want. And as to building higher output energy devices capable of flying a machine through the air or powering an entire house by itself it would be terribly dangerous and not within the realm of the average person, or even average physicist or scientist to manufacture and then control.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If what DePalma claims is true, then why doesn't he simply release his invention plans to the web, and let people construct their own engines? once the genie is out of the bottle, it cannot go back in. He might be killed, but at least he will have given humanity the biggest ever present.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join