It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy For Everyone, Destroyed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This video is a good watch, the sound track isn't the greatest but to each his own.

It is only 7mins long, and touches on several technologies that have been discovered and suppressed from the public.

I found it to be interesting, and I wish it were longer.

[edit on 7/24/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Excellent vid, thanks! I know one day, when we'll liberate ourselves from the ball and chain of "money" and the banking cartels, we will have free energy, universal energy to power anything, anywhere.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Tesla had produced wireless electricity, 100 (one hundred) years ago. Yet we still don't have it.

What's that say about our society?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

great video
thanks for posting

if someone invents a free energy device, they need to make many copies and get it out to as many people as they can for free, otherwise we are stuck with the current system forever

[edit on 24-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I find nothing about this surprising. Disgusting, but not surprising.
Capatalism. That's what it's all about.

I wish I could find this to post it, but I can't. However, I once read that one of Edison's original light bulbs contained a simple substance such as bamboo, and another simple element, and they burned for 20 years.

If that is true it all comes back to the same thing, and the implications are easily ascertained. Capatalism. Which I'm all for. But we are getting to the point now where our civilization is doing so many foolish things, it's repulsive.

Don't you just feel so helpless sometimes?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
great vid.But even if some one invented "free"energy no one would get it for free.You know theoretically oil is free,you can dig it up yourself,refine it yourself theoretically.And if you did would you give it away?Be honest........

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I found the segment about the man who drove a water powered car very interesting. Imagine driving around a water powered car and never having to fill it up! this can be accomplished by using one of those emerging "water from air" devices to condense water directly into the tank.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
yeah it truely sickens me, i wonder what all our university professors think/know about this....are they just as fooled as the masses or are they part of it

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Cool video,heard most of it before though.No one has ever shown a free energy device that passed peer review(have they?) and i thought stanley meyer was shown to be a fraud?
Its all very nice thinking about,but until someone can actually show a device working,backed with sound science and peer reviewed, its all hearsay and myths in the end.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

I wish I could find this to post it, but I can't. However, I once read that one of Edison's original light bulbs contained a simple substance such as bamboo, and another simple element, and they burned for 20 years.

If that is true it all comes back to the same thing, and the implications are easily ascertained. Capatalism. Which I'm all for. But we are getting to the point now where our civilization is doing so many foolish things, it's repulsive.

One of the Edison bulbs is still burning, has been for over 100 years, I'm pretty sure it's in Greenfeild Village, Dearborn Michigan, I haven't been there in long time.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Yes! I wanted to say that, but I wasn't sure so I didn't. I know one of the museums still have bulbs of his that have been burning for over 50 years.

Thank you for validating this!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi, energy fans.

Go see a quite easy to execute project, there:

www.geet.nl...

And do a SEARCH, here in ATS. You will find more. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Very interesting reading:

depalma.pair.com...

Magnetism and rotation are the keys, rather like anti-gravity.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Oldest Edison bulb still burning is at a fire station #6 in Livermore, California.

It hasn't been turned off since 1901.

www.centennialbulb.org...

www.roadsideamerica.com...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
before enjoying the real life we must loose averything, we talk about but it's just bla bla, we still look behind, and we give our lives to the hands of people who dont care about if we can have a good life, they just care if they can keep the power, until we dont broke that cycle, we still be that battery who give them free power to survive.

until now what we are doing it's watching this big hole and nobody want make the first jump.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

This isn't capitalism. This is actually the opposite of capitalism - powerful people opposing open competition. The one thing we have going for us is the internet. If this happens again, let's hope that the inventor makes the theory/plans/whatever public so anyone can do it. Once its on the net, you can forget controlling it ...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
this makes me mad lol because they do this to everything,they could cure illnesses but where the money in that if they do...we could have free energy but where the money if they do....this is that bull,we need somthing where ppl one day just wake up or gain a one conscious and ask"Why do we use money?" and ppl agree like yea its stupid..."lets stop" im all set to stop right now lol but yea me and ...?? oh nobodys even listen

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

you and me... and i'm sure many others as i say i"m ready to jump

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

One of the Edison bulbs is still burning, has been for over 100 years, I'm pretty sure it's in Greenfeild Village, Dearborn Michigan, I haven't been there in long time.

What?!! Thats crazy ... I must have missed that during my elementary school field trips . Don't really remember that. Anyone have any links to more info about the bulbs that burn for a long time ?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
We need to do further research, some of these "inventions" really don't work.

Water powered car? How? Separate H from Os? Wouldn't that take energy?

Wireless power? We now know how to power phone using radio waves.

The N machine is DC, meaning that something must be use to make it into AC to keep it spinning.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join