It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I did this. Two yoghurt pots and a stick. Took me about 40 minutes.

Har har.

Shut up HiAliens your not funny.

Hmmmm. My interpretation:

As someone mentioned, it coincides nicely with the recent eclipse. The whole thing looks like a progressive eclipse, depending on which way you read it. People have said the lines are radiating outward, how about reading it as inward lines? Then, you can see the light gradually ascending over the dark. Brightness beating evil. Could it be? The centre of the circle is fully bright, perhaps signifying victory???

I think linear interpretation is good, but if you really want to know what's going on, maybe just switch off the left brain and try and connect with whatever did it.

[edit on 17f20096amSat, 25 Jul 2009 05:48:02 -050002 by HiAliens]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
[edit on 25-7-2009 by stmichael]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

So how much do you think this would cost?Rounded to the nearest million.Why spend so much and for what?A joke?A satellite doing this would be in a geosynchronous orbit since they keep appearing in the same locale.And a big solar array for power,no?Where is it then?
How about using this explanation for the interrupted one,terminating at the edge of the field,why no affect after the purely arbitrary limit of the crop?Planned that way from space?
I think I guessed why the Ancestors are mocking us with these.We have such big heads,saying stuff like,' ez to do by a dozen guys,etc.'We think we're so smart.And it's up to us to do the right things to survive and pass on the heritage passed to us by them.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Ok.... i gotta admit that this circle has me cropped

Looks great but i still need proof that this is from an alien craft!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
To me it looks like 12 aliens about to execute or stand on 12 humans lol. The symbols in the middle look like the could mean something...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Could it be a wheel of time?

Or

A big mothership is going to fire 12 missiles off in different directions N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW, NNW, NNE, SSE, SSW, co-ordinates to 12 different destinations...... and the wheel represents 12/12/2012

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

So how much do you think this would cost?Rounded to the nearest million.Why spend so much and for what?A joke?A satellite doing this would be in a geosynchronous orbit since they keep appearing in the same locale.And a big solar array for power,no?Where is it then?

The cost isn't pertinent to the physical explanation of how crop circles may be formed. If past expositions regarding the military and secret/blackop projects is anything to go by, then if they need the funding ... they get the funding ... period.
And what was one of the estimates of costs involved EACH and EVERY day for the US to keep a military presence in Iraq and Afghanistan ? An indecent amount of millions and millions !!! So, no ... cost wouldn't be an issue.

And again, how the platform is deployed and manouvered and how it's powered again isn't the issue.
The pertinant facts are:
- Particle/energy beam weapons do EXIST
- Military space platforms/satellites do EXIST
- Precision tracking, positioning and directing software does EXIST

These 3 factors alone make a strong case that yes, it is possible and feasible for crop circles to be created in this way.

How about using this explanation for the interrupted one,terminating at the edge of the field,why no affect after the purely arbitrary limit of the crop?Planned that way from space?

Easy answer .... if I was one of the designers of the controlling and tracking software for this weapon, I would make damn sure that fail safes were built into the code to prevent accidental and unnecessary collateral damage should the beam veer of it's programmed course. So with this "unfinished" crop circle, a simple answer could be that for some reason (and thats WHY they conduct these targeting and control tests) the beam moved out of the test area, the controlling software immediately detected this deviation, shut down the beam immediately, repositioned the beam back into the target area ... then continued with the test design.
What you end up with is a perfect design EXCEPT for where it was terminated when no longer in the test area.

There you go, this unfinished crop circle is explained.

Ok, next attempt to knock holes in this hypothesis ....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wally Hope

They dont grow as normal though do they? And the crops cant be put back into the position they were in originally due to the bending..
Im sure its possible that there's more than one method for creating a crop circle!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I'm in agreement with you on your theory on page3.

However, you say "just why these crop patterns can appear all over the world"

They kind of only really appear in the UK!

do you think the technology is UK owned? and would explain why the CC's generally appear in the UK?

Also, CC's are always ambiguous, they could mean anything, people are so quick to try and deconstruct what they mean BEFORE trying to prove/further research man made means...

BTW... I thought amari interpretation of the CC as "This my friends I believe is the schematic diagram in the form of a crop circle of how the anti-gravity disc shaped space craft propulsion system functions."

Awesome.....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So many gullible people...

It's just folded wheat. Stop being morons. It probably took way more time to plan and align to whatever alignments the people behind it wanted to let people "discover" than it did to execute, which, depending on the number of people, could be less than an hour at twilight.

What is so hard to understand about this? People with planks bending stalks from a quadriculated paper graph, to scale. Using a pole and some measured string. It's not much harder than drawing these things on paper with a compass. But I guess most of the "oooh ahhhh" crowd could not do this either.

Were it aliens that wanted to reach millions they would do this with light from low earth orbit and not get their tentacles dirty on our wheat fields...

Keep awing at obvious manipulations and you'll be herded into a new age religion that will suck away what little free thought some of you have left.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

However, you say "just why these crop patterns can appear all over the world"

They kind of only really appear in the UK!

do you think the technology is UK owned? and would explain why the CC's generally appear in the UK?

I most certainly do think that there's a good chance that the UK has this type of technology which again would explain the preponderance of these circles being found in the UK. After all, they wouldn't want to go testing on some foreign nations land !
Also, the UK may not be as big or as powerful as the US but don't think for one moment that they're lacking in r&d and brainpower of their own !

Also, CC's are always ambiguous, they could mean anything, people are so quick to try and deconstruct what they mean BEFORE trying to prove/further research man made means...

Thats another thing that irks me about these crop circles and their legions of fans ... especially the alien believers.
They all seem to think that there just HAS to be a hidden or encrypted or secret or meaningful message hidden within the design itself. It's so hard for them to believe that these circles are nothing more than complex designs whose ONLY purpose is that they're the result of good old hman military testing ... you could say they're nothing more than the equivalent of the tv test pattern and serve the same purpose which is to supply accuracy info and feedback.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Wow, I believe its a message....one of dimensional love for the Native American cultures woven thru satellite technology.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Cost not an issue?Like the money is just flowing like a river and any project gets all they need?I can hear the proposal now,"Sir,We need a half billion dollars to make indecipherable patterns in the corn in Whiltshire.For no real reason,just to show we can.Sir."Aliens sounds more like it,despite my much better explanation.

But this use of high tech for lo tech results is just implausable.

And speaking of money,how are the farmers supposed to collect?At raves they sell wrist bands and have staff constantly checking and charging.There are security and fences at outdoor concerts.And if the cash is so abundant,why are the sites constantly asking for donations?Seems a tacky way to go for rich folks to attract richer patrons

.Re-examine the interrupted pattern,mate.There is no road or other reason to stop the pattern for safety's sake,nothing there but scrub pasture and fence,try again.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Really neat crop circle. I'd like to meet the guy's who created it. I really wish however that when they create the crop circles, they'd just come out and admit it so people would stop thinking aliens were scribbling on our planet

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by paragon_fx
reply to post by Regensturm

There is a distinct differences between man-made cc with the ori cc. That video shows the circle has a quite rough edges. If making this cc is lucrative enough for this man-made cc maker so other places that have cc also might just an imitator who looking for $$ as well.

But still some cc is quite nicely done in away it would not have been made by human.

I think those cc maker [man made] have been reading and following some issue regarding cc in this forum or any other website thus determined to make much better crop circle in the future. but hey how do they practice those art anyway? there must be a practicing ground in order to achieve such a nice art design. Is there any crop circle that look like unfinished or faulty cc?

We would really have to see the pictures of the crop circle close up, but smooth edges does not neccesarily mean non-human involvement, but can mean either more time spent on creating the circle, making it smoother, or using different methods.

As for a practicing ground for crop circle making, well I think it's quite possible that if somebody knew someone who made crop circles, they may want to join them as a hobby.

As for unfinished designs and crop circles, well only the people who made a crop circle would know what their intention for a design was, and while we may think it's visably pleasing, the creator/s may think "Well, we messed up that bit, and meant to add another bit, it's not what we intended" and only they would know what their final design was and we would not realise they had messed up what they planned.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Cost not an issue?Like the money is just flowing like a river and any project gets all they need?Aliens sounds more like it,despite my much better explanation.

Absolutely right that cost is NOT an issue ... when the end has the potential to justify the expenditure.
How many billions were poured into the "Star Wars Inititiative" ?
How many billions were poured into getting a man on the moon before the Russians ?
How many billions are being poured into Iraq and Afghanistan.

Yes, when required, the militaries coffers are almost inexhaustible !

.Re-examine the interrupted pattern,mate.There is no road or other reason to stop the pattern for safety's sake,nothing there but scrub pasture and fence,try again.

Again a simple explanation suffices. The test area was not an unlimited or unbounded area. The purpose of such a test would be to contain the beam within a certain proscribed testing area. If the beam strayed outside these boundaries (for whatever reason), the controlling software simply switched it off ... no mystery there ... just simple test logistics and the result was an incompletely finished design.
if the purpose of the test WAS to determine the correct error trapping function of the software if the beam strayed, then the test WAS a complete success.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I see two camps here.The first are the ones who think any design drawn is the same as made.Others see the sheer magnitude of the designs and the real effort involved and conclude the time/effort are not commesurate.The first say it's circles and they're easy to DRAW and two guys admit/claim/brag they're the authors so they must be the ones.The other camp say it is so over the top impossible that only actual apprehension or actual video will convince.I think were self selecting right now,but for what who knows?Glad I have a brain.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by Bluebelle

Most believers would just argue that the crop circle complexity is relative to current technology of the time, which is complete BS.

If aliens really were trying to communicate with us they wouldn't be drawing meaningless art in farmers fields.

The crop circle aliens are just galactic graffiti artists

Ya know, I always wondered why they made cryptic circles in random fields. Do you think they go back to their ship and do alien break dance while listening to alien rap music?

"We fly long distances and we're super smart
still can't believe the humans can't read our fonts
"

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
I see two camps here.The first are the ones who think any design drawn is the same as made.Others see the sheer magnitude of the designs and the real effort involved and conclude the time/effort are not commesurate.The first say it's circles and they're easy to DRAW and two guys admit/claim/brag they're the authors so they must be the ones.The other camp say it is so over the top impossible that only actual apprehension or actual video will convince.I think were self selecting right now,but for what who knows?Glad I have a brain.

You forgot to mention the "aliens MUST have done it" camp !

Anyway, I'm not certain I understand the point you're trying to make.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Another thought as well... why the hell would they give us important messages in Wiltshire?! Wouldnt near a capital city be a little more suitable instead of in the middle of nowhere?

Also, I do really enjoy how quickly those cropcircleconnector guys manage to get a helicopter up there
... Maybe they should spend some of that helicopter money on trying to actually record these crop circles being made.

As for the possibility of it being made by some particle weapon being tested.. seems a little more likely than it being aliens. But wouldnt it be the worst idea these days to make them in fields? What with all the tour groups and the possibility that there's going to be people wandering round in the fields in the middle of the night hoping to see one made... there's a good chance the next day that those cropcircleconnector guys could find some poor sod bent in half in the middle of one of these crop circles!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join