It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It's a virus - warning us not to take the swine flu vaccine.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

dunno about the rest of you, but these FAKE crop circles stand out like a sore thumb...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
[edit on 25-7-2009 by soldier8828]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm not a Christian but how about 12 apostles and the Son (Sun)

Beautiful though. If anyone lives nearby can you get some closeups of the crops? That would be great!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
here seems to be a better anylisis of this crop circle phenomena

lucianarchy.proboards.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
From a distance it looks like a snowflake. I agree, it is beautiful regardless of how it got there. Thank you for posting this.

LOL that was my first impression too, a snowflake.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

It could be called man made art, but unlike other art forms, this
will be totally unrecognisible in 6 months. All that man made effort
will just seem like a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Nice link, one thing that all these crop circles seem to share is they're almost exclusively (but not entirely) made up of circles and triangles, 2 of the most simplests shapes to create

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

thank you for your input......but im earnestly confused....are you trying to dis credit that the CC is man made?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What is a FAKE crop circle?

How can you tell a difference?
And why do some of you believers think it's impossible for a group of people to make on? These circles consist of simple geometric shapes. Nothing complex.
The most interesting part of this man made or not discussion is their location.
The crop circle that "predicted" a solar storm - Wiltshire
Humming bird - Wiltshire
Jellyfish - Oxfordshire
And this one - Wiltshire

Edit:
Wiltshire
Wiltshire

There are people there who have admitted to making them and even shown how they are made.

[edit on 25/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man

wow, man made or not, that is a beauty, very artistic.

I wonder how artistic you would consider a picture spray painted onto the side of your house. The people doing this are trespassing onto someone else's property and vandalizing it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

I don't understand your question but it seems you had some confusion with the point I was trying. I'm saying the fact they crop circles almost always consist of circles and triangles it's quite possible they're man made.

And I'm not buying the space laser testing either, wouldn't there be scorch marks or some kind of evidence ? The crops aren't destroyed they're merely pressed down to make the patterns.

All the latest mobile phones these days come with GPS, is not possible by using a computer program that these circles are pre designed in a CAD program, then the design is fed through the program to create the neccesary GPS pin points linked via Google Earth in order to "draw" the circle within the crops ?

Think of it as a virtual dot-to-dot, all they have to do is connect the dots and hey presto you've got your beautiful crop art.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
it could be a representation of

1. sun
  2. earth
  3. moon

during the 12 months of the year.

the 3 glyphs in the circle probably is a series meaning either

1. sun, earth, sun, moon
  2. moon, earth, moon, sun
  3. earth, sun, earth, moon

[edit on 25-7-2009 by reject]

[edit on 25-7-2009 by reject]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/92a4017b216fc2b4.jpg[/atsimg]

I see numerous comments about how beautiful this crop circle is and that the message should be written in a language we can understand. I think it was if you look at it from a different perspective.

Personally, I find it quite disturbing. Look at it more closely.

Does anyone else notice the 'smiley faces' in this design?

All the inner faces are surprised or screaming while all the outer faces are frowning.

But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

And I'm not buying the space laser testing either, wouldn't there be scorch marks or some kind of evidence ?

Not necessarily.
As I mentioned, if they were simply fine tuning, testing and collimating the weaponary, one would expect that they would turn the power way down low to create the desired effect (a test pattern) to determine the accuracy of the weapon and without destroying any property in the process. And this would also explain why NO two circles are identical ... each test pattern would be unique to determine the full capabilities of the weapons targetting software.

So far no one has come up with anything to debunk this alternative hypothesis ... and i still say it makes far more sense than aliens or plank & ropers !

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

dare i remind you that a certain artist came to create a perfect circle on location when no one else could? let us all be aware of that fact........it is NOT easy to do....(here come the speakers of such knowledge to create a case against my own) yes i understand that there is equipment that can re create these pieces of art but all ive seen is just a youtube vid that showes an UNidentified source being the ufo via a cam corder and seems to create these beautiful works of art. why is it that beings not from this earth are making these and are being thrown out!!!! i do not get this? yupp it was man made!!!! thats all there is too it!!!! NO! no necisarialy true! do you have proof>?? either side??? i dont see any! it frusterates me to see that both arnt in agreeance. the folks on ATS are 50/50 from what ive seen and personally observed on this subj......to each is own.....but you all need to realize that it is VERY naieve to think that we are creating these things ourelves! why? becayse of the simple fact that it relies on one of two events.....it being man made..and it not

think about it for a quick secong....what would it take for the government to do this task?

do a little reserch on this subject.....maybe actually go out and research the site surely a few of you have a network of ppl to rely on.....dont just subject it ot ats and link!!!! isnt that what ATS is all about defiance of ignorance??? go and be apart of something bigger ppl and look for yourselves giive a batter pictuer of this topic than just just it being man made or alien being..........look up past crop circles and theyre relation to different cultuers! DO RESEARCH!!! im not going to be a hipocrite beings as i havnt done so myself but i plance on doing so after this thread......

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm in complete agreement with tauristercus that crop circles are most likely nothing more or less than "test patterns" being created in a media (wheat, etc) that is very easy to manipulate and in which the "test pattern" results can be seen immediately from low earth orbit.
Stop looking for weird and impossible means to create these designs ... WE (humans) are responsible and WE do it with technology.

link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Sorry but I still don't buy it, if they were testing weaponry would it not be better to test it away from people ? Nevada proving grounds would be a decent enough place, or maybe the Arctic/Antarctic ? Or even Siberia ? Why farmers fields ? lol

My GPS/CAD idea is much much much more plausible and sensible than any space based satellite testing

All the latest mobile phones these days come with GPS, is not possible by using a computer program that these circles are pre designed in a CAD program, then the design is fed through the program to create the neccesary GPS pin points linked via Google Earth in order to "draw" the circle within the crops ?

Think of it as a virtual dot-to-dot, all they have to do is connect the dots and hey presto you've got your beautiful crop art.

link   
and it being said i dont think its mayan origin "just my opinion" i think its of native american descent........that being said that is my first gutt feeling.....

link   
Wow man made or not that's awesome. its very inspiring. I like how it symbolizes something different but good for everyone

The very first thing i noticed was it had 12 sides which i thought symbolized dimensions and how the center was one light whole which could signify the oneness we all claim to be. i don't know what the middle is maybe the after life challenges which i'm sure we have just like we all have life challenges now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join