It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

you are so smart!!! realy yea it could be a way to communicate messages they give to eatchother and the same time to say we are here i like this idea
it's sound crazy but there is creativity more then it's just man made bla bla bla because those crop are so beautiful and they need something magical they deserve great story even if it's not true and not stupid rope and plank

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
wow! yet another beautiful one! hopefully the land owner allows scientist to get in there and do some further investigating....anomalous emf, bent nodes etc. thanks for posting!!! cant wait to hear the mathematicians interpretations with whatever crazy constants etc. they find. time to go research the number 12 in numerology....our calendar and time keeping system, apostles...we'll see!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Wow whatever group of people made those crop circles sure did a good job. Seems like thier skills keep increasing as they make more and more. Thans for sharing Zeit!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Excellent hypothesis and one that makes so much more sense to me than all the hype about aliens or humans with ropes having made them. We need to try and be rational about this and this idea of yours has convinced me. It may not be perfect but I'm willing to bet you're not far of the mark .... WELL DONE ... 1st alternative theory I've heard so far that makes sense !!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Two more comments:
Looks like they made a slight mistake with the position they chose to start. It threw the design off a bit so that some of the crop circle was caught up in the rows running through the crop.

Also, It appears to be a some sort of clock with the twelve hands.. one for each hour.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Instead of looking for hidden "messages' and "meanings" and based on what afoolbyanyothername has hypothesised in an earlier post ... why can't these designs be nothing more meaningful than a "test pattern" generated by a computer and used to calibrate a beam weapon of some kind.
Again, stop looking for hidden messages that are most likely NOT there and try coming up with simpler and more plausible explanations.

I'm going to flag & star afoolbyanyothername ... well deserved !

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It's an interesting pattern. The 12 could be any number of things. 12 signs of the Zodiac, 12 Tribes of Israel, twelve gods of the Olympic deities, or even just a reference to the duodecimal numbering system. If it's made by aliens (which I doubt, but let's just say), then that may mean they've got six digits on their hands (or whatever it is they have).

It could also (theoretically) refer to the notion of there being 12 planets, including our moon, the sun, Pluto (before it got demoted) and a 12th, hypothetical planet that was reduced to asteroids (and is now our Asteroid Belt), or maybe the planet Nibiru (as popularized by Zecharia Sitchin).

Note in the inner circle, there are three types of patterns. One is repeated six times, the other two patterns repeated three times each. The six pattern looks like a pie slice with an eye symbol on it. No clue as to any meaning it might have, but it's about the only part of the design that isn't simply repeated twelve times.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Well I agree with the importance of keeping it simple. The simplest explanation is that this was created by a group of people who create crop circles for a hobby. So it really has no meaning beyond what they put in it. Basically, it is a large piece of art using a crop as the medium.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Well I agree with the importance of keeping it simple. The simplest explanation is that this was created by a group of people who create crop circles for a hobby. So it really has no meaning beyond what they put in it. Basically, it is a large piece of art using a crop as the medium.

With respect, I have to disagree.

The level of complexity in this circle immediately rules out a bunch of guys running around in a field in the dark and completing the design whilst under a time deadline ... just perhaps it could be done if there were an entire crowd of people involved but then there would be so much collateral damage to neighbouring growth which obviously is not the case.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

It is not very wise to attribute that which you dont fully understand to a bunch of mythical creatures. How is that any different than our ancestors attributing that which they did not understand to mythological Gods?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Looks like a sad clock to me. But being a clock, it does perhaps suggest a countdown perhaps?

Anyways, I like other designs more than this, and I figure this would be relatively easy to do - but that doesn't necessarily mean it was man made - just that I think it could be.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain

Originally posted by heffo7
FireMoon I love your avatar.

Will you make me one?

I must agree ... it's really very good !!!

Your avatar is at least as amusing as the crop circle. It brings back nostalgic memories of quirky landcraft from days gone by!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

How does the weapon leave the stalks unharmed? Unless the weapon they are testing is a sound weapon.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Hope

Could that be the reason they never show up in a corn field think maybe.Wheat is easier to wirk with and will bend over quite easily.Though i bet there foot gets awfully tired.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

It is not very wise to attribute that which you dont fully understand to a bunch of mythical creatures. How is that any different than our ancestors attributing that which they did not understand to mythological Gods?

I'm sorry but I'm not sure to which of my posts you're replying to ... in any case, I haven't mentioned mythical creatures or gods at all.

I was simply agreeing with afoolbyanyothername and his hypothesis (which by the way explains virtually all of the features of crop circles) that aliens nor people on the ground created in some mysterious way these crop circles.

To me it makes just so much sense to fall back on our current level of technology to see that yes, it would NOT be impossible for crop circles to be nothing more sinister than the results of space borne weapons being calibrated.
We have particle/energy beam weapons.
We have military space platforms/satellites
We have sophisticated weapons control/guidance computers

The above 3 points are ALL that is required to create a crop circle from low earth orbit.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningaussie
Every crop circle i have seen on ATS in recent month has just so happened to be in a field with neat parralel lines every 50m or so. Sure im a believer but does that not raise alarm bells for most of you?

Hi. Those are in UK speak, "tram lines" which I believe just refers to the spacing of farm machinery wheels, but maybe I am wrong about that.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The people bringing you these wonderful peices of art are the same ones who sell tours to them. They make money off folks flocking to see them, charge lots of money to fly you over them, 3900 to be exact. And they are getting better and better at making them.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
so small. The day one of those is 5x the size then I'll think -maybe something else is at work here- until then no.. What we always end up with is a max size capable for humans to create, if it were alien the entire field would be done.

That is a very good point, and one I have thought about lately. Unless the "alien creators" are deliberately trying to make it seem like these could be created by people, I would go with this explanation (at least from macro-examination). That doesn't mean they are all man-made, just that the "aliens" (or other creators) are making it look like it could be done by humans. (And of course, I am not discounting the obvious possibility that they are all made by humans).

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
if any are interested heres the link for a youtube vid on this that gives more vantage points

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
lets take an open mind to all of this and also take this into consideration as i have not seen many links on this thread....

www.spiritofmaat.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join