It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

YES, I do, and have stated my opinions of some of the crop circles already. But what's the point of elaborating now? The thread is so cluttered up with filler arguments that it's more than likely anything I have to say on the matter will be overshadowed with ''(the farmers are in on it) X 2143''!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

NO you are wrong.Nodes are a normal growth pattern.They encompass the whole stem.Bending(tropism)can happen anywhere on a plant stem,NOT requiring a node.But they do not affect the whole stem,just enough to correct the growth.Nodes are complex chemical factories,making hormones for flowering as well as regulating tropisms.Plant growth is full out,by the way,growth hormones are regulators,meaning they work by limiting growth.PS furthermore,nodes are much thicker and stiffer than the stem they're found adjacent to.A simple bending test of any grass stem in your hand will show that a plant will bend anywhere BUT right in the node.Pressure applied right at the node will cause failure right at,but not within a node.Usually above,as it is thinner there.If in a clump of plants the bottom most nodes are in the same region(say between 1/2 and 1 inch above ground level and the bends are seen to be right within the nodes,you could safely dismiss brute pressure.Planksters would mash the stems right at the ground,or other hard fulcrum,regardless of node height. But you'd have to tear your self from the computer and actually get your hands dirty to tell that.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

by using dept of defense satellites using microwaves. and it doesnt take a group of humans to do that. only 1.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VergeofObscene

verge do not worry about it. cropcircles are made by dod satellites using microwaves.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This one must be alien made. It is beautiful and darn near perfect. What a beauty.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Not to that accuracy. You would have to have some high tech equipment to get it to that accuracy. 12 people mean twelve different variables. There is no way you could make it that symmetrical if you had to have that many people. And most likely more, because the center is complicated. And I am sure someoen woudl of seen such a gathering.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

nah just those DOD satellites again with their microwaves.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by awakeningaussie

LOL because most farms have the same machinery and agriculutural practises.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Crop circles are Universal awareness.

Know that this Universe works has a gigantic butterfly effect or karma. what goes around omes around.

They are energies that reflect themselfs in our planet. Due Universe expansion.

Thought you would like to know.

Love & Light & Oneness

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpath1984
reply to post by Akezzon

by using dept of defense satellites using microwaves. and it doesnt take a group of humans to do that. only 1.

1. Why would the US military make crop circles in England?
2. How can a microwave weapon be used to create a crop circle?
3. Do you honestly believe this?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Akezzon

by using dept of defense satellites using microwaves. and it doesn't take a group of humans to do that. only 1.

Can we finally put this one to rest its a stupid idea and against all science.First put a stalk of wheat in a microwave and see what happens to the wheat they call it burning. Next there would not be any force involved to push over wheat.Next trying to focus microwaves to the point of drawing would be impossible without intensifying the beam to the point it would instantly burn the crop.And finally microwaves hitting the ground would create a hell of a light show as it interacted with the minerals in the soil try putting metal in a microwave you'll get the idea.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Wow what a interesting piece of art. I honestly would love to know by what method these are created if their made by humans. Id say GPS, computers and etc. But anyway awesome crop circle!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Can we finally put this one to rest its a stupid idea and against all science.First put a stalk of wheat in a microwave and see what happens to the wheat they call it burning. Next there would not be any force involved to push over wheat.Next trying to focus microwaves to the point of drawing would be impossible without intensifying the beam to the point it would instantly burn the crop.And finally microwaves hitting the ground would create a hell of a light show as it interacted with the minerals in the soil try putting metal in a microwave you'll get the idea.

go outside, dig up a 4 by 4 inch of grass. put it on a plate. put plate in microwave. turn microwave on for 7 seconds. grass will lay down.
next repeat process except this time leave microwave on for 70 seconds. the grass wont just lay down but will start charring due to length of time microwaves were on the grass. then you will get the idea. satellite only hits the wheat for several seconds laying down the pattern. it doesnt constantly rain down microwaves so that they go up in flames. same way it takes about a minute 20 seconds for pop corn to start COMBUSTING FROM WITHIN USING, AGAIN, MICROWAVES.
DOD using satellites and making fools of the american public.
by the way guy this has already been proven. they started using MICROWAVES back in the 40s. USING MICROWAVES FROM A SATELLITE.
courtesy of the dept of defense.

What a gullible race.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by warpath1984]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

why would the us military bomb one of their own ships and simply blame it on the vietnamese? obviously for ulterior motives.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by dragonridr

go outside, dig up a 4 by 4 inch of grass. put it on a plate. put plate in microwave. turn microwave on for 7 seconds. grass will lay down.
next repeat process except this time leave microwave on for 70 seconds. the grass wont just lay down but will start charring due to length of time microwaves were on the grass. then you will get the idea. satellite only hits the wheat for several seconds laying down the pattern. it doesnt constantly rain down microwaves so that they go up in flames. same way it takes about a minute 20 seconds for pop corn to start COMBUSTING FROM WITHIN USING, AGAIN, MICROWAVES.
DOD using satellites and making fools of the american public.
by the way guy this has already been proven. they started using MICROWAVES back in the 40s. USING MICROWAVES FROM A SATELLITE.
courtesy of the dept of defense.

What a gullible race.

Please do this and post the pictures.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aoxoa

yeah i especially like the one that looks like a space invader from the 1980s Midway/or Ballys Arcade Game "Space Invaders".
i guess aliens from another galaxy used their time machine and went back in time and went into an arcade room and saw space invaders the video game and then decided to travel back through their wormhole into our present day and time and draw a space invader character in a cornfield.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

i dont have to ive already done it. if you are truly seeking the truth why dont you do it and try and prove me wrong? i will however make a video soon on youtube so that many of you crop circle fans can hear a radio interview speaking about dod using microwaves. ill do that later when i have the time.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
1. Why would the US military make crop circles in England?
probably for the same reason theyve made crop circles in other countries.

2. How can a microwave weapon be used to create a crop circle?
point and shoot and draw.

3. Do you honestly believe this?
not only do i believe it, i know it.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Microwaved grass loses it's "stiffness" but why doesn't it happen to the whole crop plant?
How are they able to point the microwaves at the lower part of the plant only?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join