It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TOSFORUS
reply to post by ALLis0NE

How would I,( or anyone else ) benefit from from doing those steps?

In some cases MONEY.

In order to get any person to take any action, there must be a "reward" in it for them,( perceived or actual ).

What does a person get who creates a painting? drawing? sculpture?
I paint in oils as a hobby. It takes me days to finish one small painting. I've never sold one yet I do it.

Again WHAT DOES THE CROP CIRCLE FAKER GET? I have yet to learn from any of these "debunker" comments just what it is that can be gained by doing a crop circle.

Will someone show me - give me an instance where someone has PROFITED by sending their time, effort, and expense to do the steps that you outlined?

Here are some headlines from the
www.circlemakers.org website. This website has been posted multiple times.

Consume Circlemakers
Like what we do? Want to support our work? Then why not buy some of our exclusive circlemakers products!

Art and Artifice
Read circlemaker Rob Irving's landmark article in which he claims that deception is part of creation and a necessary part of both science and art.

Mystery business
Circlemaker Rob Irving takes a look at the crop circle phenomenon from a anthropological point of view.

If someone fakes an oil painting they sell it, right?

Bad analogy and no just because someone imitates a painting, doesn't mean they do it to sell it but some crop circles are actually done for CORPORATE SPONSORS.

How does making crop circles, every night, put money in your pocket???
( I'm always open to new ways to make a buck! )

[edit on 28-7-2009 by TOSFORUS]

[edit on 28-7-2009 by TOSFORUS]

Why does it have to put a buck in your pocket? It's art. It's a hobby. Do you have any hobbies? If so, do they cost you any money? Does your hobby make you any money? If not, why do you do it?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

The only problerm with continually using cropcirclemakers.org to prove that all crop circles are faked for personal gain by the artist, is that they themselves say they don't make them all.

Further, don't you think it odd that they freely advertise their services, and regularly ask for money and donations and such, but yet none of the other "circle makers" have?

Think of it this way:

1. cropcirclemakers.org collect money to make/continue to make circles (including those by specific design request - business logos, etc.)

2. They do not (by far) claim to make the more than 70+ crop circles from this season alone

3. Therefore, there are more circle makers

4. Why wouldn't, if circlemakers.org is successful in their efforts to profit, wouldn't the other circle makers follow their model and also collect $

5. Why would circle makers passively give credit to circlemakers.org (by allowing them to allude to having completed more circles then they'll admit to) Note: they have numerous circles pictured on their site with comments such as: this is beautiful, wow, etc.....but then they have an actual page saying: see what we've done.....and those other "wow" circles are absent

6. I would think that an artist, one that has gone through the trouble of creating something hundreds of feet large, would want credit -- even more than taking credit would be the desire to NOT have someone else get credit. My point is, not taking credit would be an acceptable answer, but allowing others to take credit? No way.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

We continue to go around in circles and you continue to ignore my questions and answers. When you have nothing intelligent to add, you simply resort to personal attacks on my character.

You have made many assumptions about me, however as with some of your previous answers, you are wrong and have no foundation for the basis of your thinking.

1. I don't pay for anything. I'm not a paid subscriber on any site. For any topic.

2. I never have, nor would I ever, create some made up video and manipulate someone else's work (I don't live in England, so obviously i didn't make the video), and frankly I find it rather offensive that you would stoop to personal attacks in order to curtail a debate. It may have been effective, but definitely not the right method.

3. I have an interest (personal reasons only) for ascertaining how crop circles are being made. I have seen enough footage and pictures and spoken directly to enough farmers to KNOW that there are not people seen in the fields when ALL of these circles are made.

4. I do not believe aliens make them. As I have said, I believe people have made them remotely. Hence, the heat readings, balls of light sightings, and LACK OF ARRESTED PEOPLE!

5. Thank you for your replies. I hope when you find a topic that interests you, you are not personally attacked simply for questioning things and looking for answers.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Bad analogy and no just because someone imitates a painting, doesn't mean they do it to sell it but some crop circles are actually done for CORPORATE SPONSORS.

Don't you think this is a bit of a stretch since there have been more than 70 circles since April of this year, and not ONE of them is a corporate logo.

Corporate sponsored circles are the exception. And there are more than 70 examples this year alone to show that.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

4. I do not believe aliens make them. As I have said, I believe people have made them remotely. Hence, the heat readings, balls of light sightings, and LACK OF ARRESTED PEOPLE!

I have to admit that I'm in total agreement with you regarding your statement above. It seems to me that virtually everyone expressing an interest in crop circles views them whilst wearing a set of "blinkers" that allows only 2 diametrically opposite options ... either unknown and "invisible" aliens created them or else a group of people wandering the fields and performing artistic miracles whilst at the same time hampered by the unavoidable and self-imposed logistics of operating in the dark; under a time constraint; etc, etc.
Trying to look at the issue and hypothesize alternative yet rational and logical explanations seems to elude them completely ... and so the proponents of one method or the other continue verbally sparring and getting nowhere.

Yes, they have been created by people ... and yes, they have been created remotely.

Ignore all personal attacks regarding your beliefs and conclusions and keep the faith !

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Did you see the thread entitled:

Microwave weapon will rain pain from the sky ?
Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out. I'm wondering if this is, in fact, the type of technology that could be used and controlled to make crop circles.

It would explain all of the following:

-- "microwaved" plant nodes
-- extreme heat (I'm trying to find the temp this "beam" registers at. It would have to be upwards of 2500 degrees F. to melt iron -- which was found at a number of circles)

-- ability to make them remotely
-- pictures of balls of light at fields (when the intense heat from the beam hit the ground, it looked in the video from the above thread that there was a "flash") I'm thinking a bigger, longer "flash" would be present if using this beam continuously

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hold on, let me break out my ancient Egyptian and Mayan symbol translation manual. Ahh, just as I suspected, no translations. Perhaps the powers that manage our secret space program should concentrate this high energy weapons on more practical applications and stop "spooking" the public with drawing crops circles from satellites in orbit.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GerhardSA
sigh
crop circles have been debunked so many times....10-15 people + one evening..there's your crop circle....tada!
cant even see why it should be in this topic. i think crop circles should move to BTS

NO!
The myth must live on. There's money to be made.

And a lot of laughs to have.

It's amazing how the ignorant ones want to explain the radiation and the iron particles with some extraordinary explanations.

[edit on 29/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
1. Dont know about any of you but on my screen the tram lines in the circle are crooked compared to the ones in the rest of the field, or am I seeing it wrong? 2. Every region on Earth has its own form of phenomena, Nessie Bigfoot Cropcircles Lights Orbs BlackTriangles UFOs ElvisTupacBiggieSightings. 3. Global Warming leads to an Ice Age, not Hellfire on Earth. 4. Once you post your debunking hypothesis...why hang around the thread and continue to further debunk? You stated once that your OPINION is it is fake, so move along little doggie and let others post their OPINIONS, since no one has proof that it is fake or real. 5. MY OPINION is I do not know how this was made but it is one of the best ones yet. Whoever said in a previous thread cropcircles were getting more elaborate is correct, minus the crappy one that I saw a few weeks ago in a thread. Either way thanks OP for this one. It does not disappoint.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

It's not opinions. It's wishful thinking. Believers want them to be extraordinary and ignore all the reasonable explanations.

I'd like you believers to provide me info on at least 10 crop circles made prior to 1950

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by DGFenrir

Nazca Lines. The original crop circles. And if it is wishful thinking to say they are real then it is wishful thinking to say all are fake unless you have proof for each individual crop circle ever made. But seriously both sides are only giving OPINIONS unless their is solid proof from either side of the fence. However I am glad to see nonbelievers spend so much time trying to voice their OPINION because if they are all manmade by planks and webbed feet then those people are laughing at you guys just as hard as the believers, since they grabbed your attention time and effort as well. So the joke would be on all of us posting on the crop circle threads.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake

Nazca Lines. The original crop circles. And if it is wishful thinking to say they are real then it is wishful thinking to say all are fake unless you have proof for each individual crop circle ever made. But seriously both sides are only giving OPINIONS unless their is solid proof from either side of the fence. However I am glad to see nonbelievers spend so much time trying to voice their OPINION because if they are all manmade by planks and webbed feet then those people are laughing at you guys just as hard as the believers, since they grabbed your attention time and effort as well. So the joke would be on all of us posting on the crop circle threads.

I asked for at least 10 examples of crop circles.
I agree. We are fools for trying to be reasonable and using logic.
The funny thing is that the skeptics have shown evidence that humans can do complex crop circles. We have explained where the radiation and the iron particles come from.
The biased believers only have "opinions" which are laughable. Please explain how can microwaves bend the crops?

Edit:
Actually I want you to provide me with as many crop circles made before 1950. Try to find at least 1000 of them because for the last 50 years we've had over 10 000 of them.

Edit2:
And have any of the latest crop circles have any exploded nodes? Especially the predicting circles?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Dont get me wrong I do believe some are manmade by foot and others by some form of tech but there some that no one can explain except to use the reasoning that if one is manmade then all are manmade. And as far as finding one before 1950 I will actually try for both our interests but remember man has not always been in the sky so if there were some made they would not have been noticed except for people in the actual field itself and then it would only appear to be trampled grass.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
These were called "Devil Circles" " Witch Nests" or something close to that by early colonials. There are recorded accounts of farmers finding " crop anomalies " as far back as the 1700's...which would point to something outside of human interference. Vegetation disturbances are reported in swamps, bogs, forests etc. So, it it isn't only occurring in fields of grain...
There are more current reports of water circles in the seas...before and after USO reports. HOAX? I don't know.
Disc's leaving the sea were reported by mariners for centuries...and often times, the crew were told to shut up about it. So, what are they/we witnessing?

Mankind is a collective of non advanced morons. We really don't know that much!
We like to delude ourselves that we are so advanced, and cleaver...but, in actuality, we are dummies. We still fight each other, killing ourselves off. We still fight hunger,starvation, disease, just as we did when we lived in caves.

Consider how much of the worlds population is still a bunch of ignorant tribes, who pierce their noses and lips, paint and tattoo their bodies, hold spears, carry bow and arrows, dance around fires still...then tell me how advanced we are as a species. ( this also applies to them who would have us live as if it were 1,100 AD i.e. Taliban )

We went to the moon for what reason? What did it actually accomplish? A rock collection? We can't even get the Shuttle off on schedule most of the time, due to a myriad of problems forty years later. So where are the advances in space travel?
The Space station can't even keep it toilets working...and we are blabbering about going to MARS??? Well good luck with that suicide mission...if it is based on man's engineering!

Boeing's new 787 Dreamliner has been riddled with technical problems, and now is more than a year behind on delivery, and billions over cost...and still hasn't lifted off the ground yet... How in the hell did they ever build, and deliver the bombers of WW2 so effectively without the aide of computers?

"The more hurryier we go, the more behinder we get!"

I have no faith in anything we do...it is all garbage in and garbage out.
It is about conning some entity out of billions of dollars, for some purpose that sounds stupendous... and will in effect, accomplish nothing of note later.

History is full of the accounts of travels, voyages, conquests, and misadventures, that all were to enrich society and mankind by some measure or another.
Ships of fortune lay at the bottom of the sea, taking their ill gotten treasures with them. Great battleships lay in wreckage rusting away in darkness under the oceans...taking thousands of lives down with them as they sank.
Great cities and temples of antiquity lay in ruins, who were destroyed by warfare, corruption, drought, famines...not giving up their secrets easily today. History today is being revised, and made politically correct, ushering in an age of misinformation that will lie to the generations later.
So are we more advanced, and smarter than 5000 years ago? NO! Not in any shape or form...for we are still doing the same stupid crap, and perpetuating the same garbage generation after generation.

Crop circles are antagonisms, whether or not they are of intergalactic origins, man made, or whatever..they are not going to be the answer to anything!

If they are a message from an advanced culture, they are most likely akin to being flipped the finger from a drive-by galactic antagonist! A sort of "F U" from ET! A joke on us! We're being told we are a bunch of lowbrows.

Let's move on...to something of real value.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Greetings ,
This is not only a beautiful Crop Circle but my inner sense is that the 12 represents a connection to the year 2012 .
In some way the encoded message needs to be decoded .
If no one has ascess to the Farmers field it does not take much to realize that this was created by the Space Beings not creative Art Students or Doug and Dave .
Excellent post S&F

Blessings and Peace Always

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Edit2:
And have any of the latest crop circles have any exploded nodes? Especially the predicting circles?

This is what makes me laugh. You come to these threads, insult anyone that wants to have a discussion on them, even those people they think they are man made but by a different method and purpose, and you don't have any idea of what we are talking about.

Yes, there have been numerous crop circles, from THIS season, that also have the following anomolies:

-- white "chip" marks (unidentified as of yet)
-- iron particles that were NOT present in the surrounding crop
-- elongated nodes
-- exploded nodes (thought to be from heat)
-- other substances, metallic in nature, but not identified as of yet

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Please answer me the following since I missed your reply, and re-read the thread but still couldn't find it:

1. Where does the radiation come from?

And please keep in mind that the radiation readings from surrounding crops, not part of the circle, is different.

2. Where do the iron particles come from?

(If you are referring to the "the makers carry them around with them and deposit as they go, just for fun -- then ignore this one. Because that theory is ridicuous because in some circles the iron is melted, iron particles have been found in circles in England AND the USA AND Germany, etc. Lastly, the scientists found the iron and reported on it. So the idea that the makers put it there to appease the scientists doesn't work for (at the very least) the first time it was found.)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
5. Why would circle makers passively give credit to circlemakers.org (by allowing them to allude to having completed more circles then they'll admit to) Note: they have numerous circles pictured on their site with comments such as: this is beautiful, wow, etc.....but then they have an actual page saying: see what we've done.....and those other "wow" circles are absent.

Here's why the "wow" circles are missing from their claimed circles:
"Don't kill the cash cow!"

Let the myth live!

6. I would think that an artist, one that has gone through the trouble of creating something hundreds of feet large, would want credit -- even more than taking credit would be the desire to NOT have someone else get credit. My point is, not taking credit would be an acceptable answer, but allowing others to take credit? No way.

You really would or are you just saying that because you don't want to believe that humans can make complex crop circles?

The greatest reward of making a crop circle is that believers "interprete" your circles to have amazing predictions

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Good stuff.

I'm a big fan of crop circles.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by DGFenrir

Please answer me the following since I missed your reply, and re-read the thread but still couldn't find it:

1. Where does the radiation come from?

And please keep in mind that the radiation readings from surrounding crops, not part of the circle, is different.

Fertilizers. And please use your head to find out why the radiation is higher inside the circles.
Elongated nodes have also been explained. If you ever went to school and didn't miss any biology classes you should know why it happens.
I know about the "chip" marks.
I asked a simple question and you attacked me.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join