It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
That is why I do the thing that is frowned upon. I discredit them, like I just discredited lpowell.

I can't believe he tried to lie about that farm land only having one crop circle. What a joke. Normal people wouldn't show their face again after getting discredited that bad... But, of course, I expect him to twist words around to some how prove he was right or made a mistake.

In the end, it's entertaining to watch their frustration.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by ALLis0NE]

I laughed for a good 5 minutes when I saw your post showing the horse but you didn't just show it in a photo, you put a HUGE, RED circle around it each time.

That was so awesome !!!
Great Job !

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well I would encourage everyone to look at this video as it may show the truth behind the crop circle creators

www.southparkstudios.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's good too know that aliens created this crop circle to celebrate my birthday. But being all things to everyone takes it toll

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Your first series of photos of crop circles grouped together is very interesting. The last photo in your first grouping that has Photo C Lucy Pring printed at the bottom is outstanding. At 8 o'clock using the red highlight circle going outward approx. 1 inch using a pencil or finger as a pointer you will see holographic images if you are one of the few that can see them. ^Y^

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

There is nothing holographic about it. They just lay the crops down in different directions, and that changes the way the shadows appear on them.

When I was 3 years old I used to do that on the carpet of my floor. I would run my hand across the carpet and it would lay down the threads in different directions, and I could make shapes and designs. Holographic? No... Just creative.

Look... instead of crop circles, I got carpet circles..

The aliens have been in my house!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by amari

There is nothing holographic about it. They just lay the crops down in different directions, and that changes the way the shadows appear on them.

When I was 3 years old I used to do that on the carpet of my floor. I would run my hand across the carpet and it would lay down the threads in different directions, and I could make shapes and designs. Holographic? No... Just creative.

These are dimensional holograms that you can not see and I can. You may have been able to at 3 years old create shapes and designs on carpet which was creative but not like these magnificent holograms.

These holograms show me a lot about the dimensional beings creating the crop circles. These light beings that we call orbs are from the 4th dimension and communicate with us with out making personal contact.

Many human beings have not considered trying to communicate with these light beings, I call Dimensionals, and think they can only present one way communications by way of crop circles.

The next time crop circles are present in a given area why not create human made questions by using the language of the region and print it out in a field and see if the Dimensionals answer back with with a crop circle. The Dimensionals are seeing if we humans are smart enough to ask them questions and then they will give us the answers. Dah

Can you imagine what knowledge the Dimensionals can give us if we open up 2 way communications with them. Could they possibly help us solve the so called energy crisis by giving us the answers in developing perpetual motion machines and give us other complex scientific knowlege.

Would the governments of the world stop these communications from happening in the name of National Security? ^Y^

[edit on 27-7-2009 by amari]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Nice!

There is a lot of hidden detail in Crop Circles as good as this one.

This topic is just "too mysterious" to just ignore.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The Earth's magnetic filed is not homogeneous, but fluctuates inside areas in the order of square kilometers in size...BUT BEYOND THAT, there can natural "localized" (even in areas the size of farmer's fields) fluctuations in the magnetic field due to the abundance of iron in the soil (which is a completely natural substance to be in soil).

Furthermore, hoaxers have caught on to the fact that researchers are looking for anomalous electromagnetic readings, and have taken to "seeding" the circles with iron shavings.

I would be interested to see an example of this being achieved or attempted?

Any credible source or footage of this?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
These are dimensional holograms that you can not see and I can.

Oh reeeeaaaaallly.

And you can see them in digital images that are made of pixels?

Are you aware that an image is just an array of numbers representing color values? There is no other information stored in them.

If you want to lie, at least don't try not to lie to a human lie detector that is also a computer programmer and graphics designer.

Are you aware that you don't actually "see" with your eyes? The pictures in your head that you think you see with your eyes is not real, it is actually a mental representation of what your eyes can sense. So, you don't see reality, you see what your minds wants you to see.

So if I were you I would go see a doctor. Not and eye doctor, and mental health doctor.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Look... instead of crop circles, I got carpet circles..

The aliens have been in my house!

Those carpet circles are too complex and PERFECT so there is no way someone could have done that under the cover of darkness and with only basic tools ! Surely aliens or government super weapons must have been used to draw the carpet circles.
And what about all the anomalies?
If you notice, there are no footprints anywhere near the magical carpet circles!
OOOOOH IT'S A MYSTERY !

That's great !

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So what could be so special about Milk Hill?I'm not referring to the current owner occupants.The Horse.Why scrape the soil away revealing a picture that lasts for ages?Was it Art?Doodling?

If the CropArt is doodling or graffiti as some suppose what do you consider the purpose of the horse?They are in the same locale and of the same grand scale,so I think they're connected.

Of course the debunkrew will say it's all part of this money making scheme,they're being constructed there because there is already a customer base there who come and (pay to)look at the pretty horsie.And,of course,the farmer is in cahoots.Or is it something else which ties all this together?Something OLD.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
the link here: has what the information is IN this Crop Circle

It is the Mayan Calendar link:
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Very good reproduction of it too, when you look at the various symbols next to the crop circle.

More info on how it is the Calendar:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Sigh....after hundreds of thousands of words and hours with 23 over pages of vitrolic challenges of who made the crop circles, there is STILL NO serious attempts to DECIPHER the message....

-----I guess there's no need to find the missing link between apes and men. We ARE the missing link and yet to evolve!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I just did a thread about the design being the Mayan Calendar and referred to this thread in the OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
is it 12 planets on outside?
getting sucked into centre?maybe the sun?
the outer circles look like sad faces moving inwards to shocked faces
: ( : o

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
No matter who or what made this, it's beautiful. I'm interested. If it was made by humans, then it was probably made by those with access to high technology- armed forces, or government bodies. I have one idea as to why humans would create crop circles apart from as pranks, but it's a bit farfetched, so I'll leave it.

If it was made by extraterrestrials, it has to mean something. I've thought a bit about how crop circles could be linked to each other, and one theme that I've noticed many crop circles share is expansion. They are nearly always composed of perfect shapes, and they generally have a sense of expanding from the middle.

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Sigh....after hundreds of thousands of words and hours with 23 over pages of vitrolic challenges of who made the crop circles, there is STILL NO serious attempts to DECIPHER the message....

-----I guess there's no need to find the missing link between apes and men. We ARE the missing link and yet to evolve!

I will make an attempt; however, do not expect it to be an attempt of very much quality.

Crop circles may be extraterrestrials' attempts to document what they have seen and what has happened. There are some which seem to be in animals' shapes- the animals seen in their homeland, their impression of Earth animals, or even themselves? There are many in circular designs. These are, maybe, an abstract representation of events. If this is correct, at least for this crop circle, then perhaps many planets are moving outwards from the sun? Many lifeforms are moving away from their core? Perhaps it is that the small circular forms are coming inwards, sucked towards the core? A black hole which swallowed up many celestial bodies, which the extraterrestrials observed?

They could, also, be extraterrestrials' attempts to communicate with us. Perhaps they have found this planet, know that there is life on it, but cannot pick up any of our languages. Unable to convey the messages they wish to convey through speech or writing, they make pictures in fields. When we attempted to contact aliens, we included diagrams of humans; could the animal-like crop circles be diagrams of them? If so, what is this crop circle? Some kind of diagram of their solar system? A warning that Earth, our galaxy, or our universe is about to explode or implode?

[edit on 28/7/09 by Painfully Beautiful Heres]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Simple explanation ... there is NO hidden and complex message to be deciphered.
They are nothing more or less than what they appear to be ... graphical designs carved into a field of wheat and used for no other reason then to visually display the outcome of a series of calibration tests.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

And of course it's just by accident that they don't just "kind of match-up", but rather are EXACT DUPLICATIONS?

Do you guys realize how much actual knowledge the crop circle makers have? They don't make random nonsensical drawings -- not in the real ones. You are talking about circles that are geometrically sound, astronomically correct, and display ancient symbols and language with absolute precision.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

Yes, and I'm sure that the circle makers "carried" this brown glaze out into the field with them and deposited it on every single plant found within the crop circle:

A strange brown "glaze" covering plants within a British formation was the subject of Levengood and John A. Burke's 1995 paper in the Journal of Scientific Exploration. The material was a pure iron that had been embedded in the plants while the iron was still molten. Tiny iron spheres were also found in the soil.

In 1999, British investigator Ronald Ashby examined the glaze through optical and scanning electron microscopes. He determined that intense heat had been involved -- iron melts at about 2,700 degrees Fahrenheit -- administered in millisecond bursts. "After exhaustive inquiry, there is no mundane explanation for the glaze" he concluded.

Link: www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Crop Circles are they Man Made?

Here is a thread of info and videos I found that point to information stating Crop Circles are not man made.

Crop Circles are they Man Made?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join