It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

You know that on every other crop circle thread, you complain about how everyone uses cropcircleconnector.com, and therefore they must not be reliable. Yet, you consistently use circlemakers.org to make your points. Isn't that a little hypocritical?

I've never mentioned cropcirlceconnectors.com in my posts. Furthermore, the only reason I ever mention circlemakers.org is in reply to someone who says "complicated circles can't be made by humans" and for no other reason. I think that's a perfectly valid reason to cite that website.

I don't think I'm being hypocritical at all in the way I reference circlemakers.org.

Also, can you please explain the anomolies I pointed out a few posts up?

The Earth's magnetic filed is not homogeneous, but fluctuates inside areas in the order of square kilometers in size...BUT BEYOND THAT, there can natural "localized" (even in areas the size of farmer's fields) fluctuations in the magnetic field due to the abundance of iron in the soil (which is a completely natural substance to be in soil).

Furthermore, hoaxers have caught on to the fact that researchers are looking for anomalous electromagnetic readings, and have taken to "seeding" the circles with iron shavings.

So now it becomes a "chicken-and-egg" question. Which came first: the electromagnetic anomalies, or "hoaxers" seeding the soil with iron? I'm guessing that anomalous readings due to natural circumstances came first, which then were reported on by the crop circle researchers, and THEN the hoaxers started adding iron in response (creating a vicious cycle)

Lastly, how much money do you really think the crop circle makers earn? Seriously? (and not company logo nonsense that was paid for).

I never said they necessarily make any money. In fact, I specifically pointed out that there are hobbyists who spend a lot of their own money in pursuit of their hobby and get nothing monetarily in return.

However, one difference between many hobbyists and SOME crop circle makers is that most hobbyists are not adversely affecting private property while SOME crop circle makers are.

Edit to add: I provided you with the control sample information you requested in my quote and link a few posts up.

Thanks...I'll take a look at it.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Also, can you please explain the anomolies I pointed out a few posts up?

The Earth's magnetic filed is not homogeneous, but fluctuates inside areas in the order of square kilometers in size...BUT BEYOND THAT, there can natural "localized" (even in areas the size of farmer's fields) fluctuations in the magnetic field due to the abundance of iron in the soil (which is a completely natural substance to be in soil).

Furthermore, hoaxers have caught on to the fact that researchers are looking for anomalous electromagnetic readings, and have taken to "seeding" the circles with iron shavings.

Don't you think you're getting a little carried away with how much hoaxers are willing to do all in the name of fun? They carry supplies, and fake soil anomolies, lights to make people think it's UFOs....

at some point you have to ask yourself: Isn't this a bit much for "fun"?

Secondly, the anomolies came first. Period.

I never said they necessarily make any money. In fact, I specifically pointed out that there are hobbyists who spend a lot of their own money in pursuit of their hobby and get nothing monetarily in return.

For decades? A hobby that is illegal for decades? On a scale of hundreds of feet? Up to 1500 feet? With the precise measurement of the locations of our planets? Without getting caught in the act? As a hobby?

However, one difference between many hobbyists and SOME crop circle makers is that most hobbyists are not adversely affecting private property while SOME crop circle makers are.

And yet you still say crop circles are the same as every other hobby art?

Thanks for your reply. I look forward to seeing what you think about what I provided above.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Can you please also explain to me how the circle makers are able to accurately predict this: (NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE JELLYFISH CIRCLE)

Link: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I Agree with you about the formation showing the July 22nd Total Solar Eclipse. The only detail is the ‘tear’ next to the Sun, usually a CME shape. Does it mean something like July 7th Lunar Eclipse were a CME was ejected from Sun? If that happen definitively means that ‘they’ can predict exactly when the CME is going to occur. Our scientist that are studying the Sun thru satellites observatories like SOHO, Stereo A and B or HINODE, already know that a Solar Storm with big spot usually precede a CME BUT NOT ALL THE TIMES. Sometimes is only a Solar Flare. But if they are right again, there will be not doubt. More info at youtube.com

UPDATE:-

This formation was right. Beginning on 07/18 there was a Solar Flare that still was seen on 07/22 Solar Eclipse. This flare was seen by millions of people watching TV on the totality path (picture enclosed) The explosion was capture by all the Solar observatories around the Earth and on space. This picture was taken by SOHO on 07/20 (second picture enclosed). We still don’t know if this flare is still active as at this day its location is at the other side of the Sun.
Pablo Olivares

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It looks like a bunch of
and
heads to me.
I'll donate a buck. Here $

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Don't you think you're getting a little carried away with how much hoaxers are willing to do all in the name of fun? They carry supplies, and fake soil anomolies, lights to make people think it's UFOs....

People have proven in the past to go to very elaborate lengths to perpetrate a hoax (even one without monetary gain)

Secondly, the anomolies came first. Period.

Yes -- and that's exactly what I said in my post.

For decades? A hobby that is illegal for decades? On a scale of hundreds of feet? Up to 1500 feet? With the precise measurement of the locations of our planets? Without getting caught in the act? As a hobby?

Who ever said that it has been the same people doing it for decades? I'm sure there are new people creating crop circles now that weren't doing it before, and some groups who were doing it before that have since "retired".

I doubt all of the crop circles made in the past few decades were made by one single group of circle makers.

...and I don't know to what scale you mean "precise" when you say "precise measurements of the locations of our planets", but I would think that if a human crop circle designer was trying to show the locations of the planets, his/her design would show them correctly.

And yet you still say crop circles are the same as every other hobby art?

No -- I said SPECIFICALLY in my post that there is a difference between some hobbyists and some crop circle makers.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

But the bottom line problem with your explanation is that if you have numerous crop circle makers througout the decades there would be a much greater chance of them getting caught in the act!

The more people involved in something, the better chance of getting caught. And what about death-bed confessions?

Someone that wanted to be a part of it, and was turned away, would call them out in a heartbeat.

There is money to be made from proving all circles are hoaxes....don't you think this would be motivation enough for people trying to catch them and/or turn them in?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Crop circle makers are not a secret organization , such as the alleged "Illuminati".

There have been many crop circle makers who have got caught (such as Matthew Williams), and many crop circle makers who have "came out" and explained exactly how they make the complicated circles.

Plus, I agree about some people making money from crop circles. As I already said in an earlier post, I have no doubt that there are in fact some "enterprising" crop circle makers who have discovered ways to profit from it (there are always ways to profit from almost anything).

I don't see how any of these arguments go against the idea that all crop circles could be made by humans.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So what would be the best way to make money off these designs?The answer would probably involve some way to own the intellectual property,like take a great picture,then,to ensure primacy,you'd have to somehow obliterate them to prevent another person with a cheaper method of capitalizing on your idea,(Say calendars)of making your paid for pattern's money themselves.Has this happened? I remember a one recently where the farmer was PO'd and took out a circle,yet it was repaired.(I still wonder why he didn't complete the destruction.)
Or if it is the State,then there is a secret ministry of covert tourist bait makers?Using back engineered UFO orbs to do 'em.Some committee somewhere deciding on the designs?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It doesn't say anywhere there that they are man made - ???? They are referred to as phenomena and as having "appeared" on this website as far as I can see. I'd even settle for a hoaxer to duplicate a circle, because I simply think they're not being hoaxed, we are ;-)

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Take a look at these, they are all man made...

www.circlemakers.org...

Some of them are really complex and really large. In my opinion, I have never seen a crop circle that couldn't be done by man.

Actually I'm pretty sure they are all done by man.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That would have taken a long time to make - remembering it was probably made at night - even if there were many people doing it.
It looks brilliant though.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

lpowell, you have been fooled...

From the looks of it that isn't hard to do either since you seem to buy anyone's b.s.

First of that specific crop circle took 9 DAYS, not 3.

Second, that farm land with the white horse has been the host of MANY crop circles, because THAT FARMER IS IN ON IT. He get's paid to have the crop circles created on his property, and he also charges people for a tour of the crop circles.

The farmer lies to people just to make it more believable.

I can show you 4 different crop circles that have showed up next to that white horse you see on the hill. It's because the guy is in on it.

You've been completely fooled and I think it is hilarious!!

Good job Einstein! hahahahahaha

---

Seriously, if you had 10+ crop circles appear in your backyard over a period of 8 years, wouldn't you at least set up a video camera?? Yes you would... don't say you wouldn't.

That farmer hasn't set up video cameras because IS IN ON IT. He will lie his head off about it too so he can still make money off of it.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Any proof to back up your claims? Farmer interview would be nice...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

lpowell, you have been fooled...

From the looks of it that isn't hard to do either since you seem to buy anyone's b.s.

You'll have to be more specific.

First of that specific crop circle took 9 DAYS, not 3.

Sorry. You're wrong. From stage 1 - stage 3 was nine days. But the field was flown over all 9 days, and only on 3 days did an addition appear. So it wasn't done progressively over 9 days, which is what you are implying.

Second, that farm land with the white horse has been the host of MANY crop circles, because THAT FARMER IS IN ON IT. He get's paid to have the crop circles created on his property, and he also charges people for a tour of the crop circles.

First of all, I know for a fact that YOU don't know that for a fact. Because I do. Second, the horse is in a different field, so I don't see your point. Just because you can see the horse from this circle, does not make it -- and it's not -- the same field.

The farmer lies to people just to make it more believable.

One farmer? Or the owners of the 22 different fields that have had crop circles in them? C'mon. It would involve 22 different farmers. And since some allow visitors, some don't, some charge, some don't, some get really mad, some don't....I guess they're not all in it together.

I can show you 4 different crop circles that have showed up next to that white horse you see on the hill. It's because the guy is in on it.

Are you aware that the farmer that owns the field with the horse in it owns 3 other fields? Only one of his fields has ever had a crop circle in it. And if the circle makers have such a sweet deal with him, why not utilize all of his fields? Why not make most (doesn't even have to be all) in that field? Also, adjacent fields owned by different farmers means nothing. One farmers deal would not encompass other surrounding fields.

You've been completely fooled and I think it is hilarious!!

I'm glad you find me amusing. And your purpose to even being in this thread is.........?

Seriously, if you had 10+ crop circles appear in your backyard over a period of 8 years, wouldn't you at least set up a video camera?? Yes you would... don't say you wouldn't.

Yes I would. Which is why a lot of them do. Do you ever do actual research or do you just spout things as fact for fun? There are videos of the fields -- seek and ye shall find.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yes, I have evidence that the farmer doesn't even try to capture video of the crop circles being made.

Either he is not interested in filming "aliens" making these, or he knows they are man-made and lies to cover it up.

Look, here is 7 different crop circles in the same location. Most of them in the same exact spot as past crop circles. There are more from this exact location, these images are just the ones I could find with the white horse in the view.

All from "Milk Hill";

...at what point do you say, ok, this is getting fishy?

How gullible can some of you really be?

Here is a video of one of the crop circles found at Milk Hill, next to the white horse. They found evidence of it being man made by finding plank marks, uneven lines, and a horrible job at laying down the crops. It proves that man-made crop makers are in the location;

YOU GOT FOOLED!

Are you aware that the farmer that owns the field with the horse in it owns 3 other fields? Only one of his fields has ever had a crop circle in it.

hahahahahahahahaha

I just proved you wrong, hard core.

Do you ever do actual research or do you just spout things as fact for fun?

You just made a fool of yourself.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I'm not planning to do anything.

The point was that black holes behave as we describe them now in the same way to how we observe slower versions of them.

It's not an actual black hole. However, it is a Ceteris paribu simulation that proves how we visualize black holes now is, in fact, true. All we must do is make it faster. How to? The same way did it with slowing things down beyond comprehension: magnets. In the same way we made things slow down to fractions of a kelvin to absolute 0, we can use it to heat things up and speed them up. Well, not necessarily heat them up. But if you have a rotating thing, and on it are magnets angled in such a way that a ring around this rotators can push it faster and faster. Once it has enough speed to escape the pull, and only feel the affects of the push, we can make this rotators go and go and go, adding more electricity as needed.

You can get a feel of what I'm talking about by taking two repulsive magnets and sliding them pass each other. Right after that initial force that slows it down next to the center of repulsion, there is a sudden push which accelerates it away. by angling in correctly, you can accelerate something veeery fast. In a vacuum, this is perfect.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

A valiant effort to bring reason to this discussion but they don't want to hear it as it invalidates their belief system. You might as well try to prove to a devout christian that god doesn't exist.

You could find every single person who was involved in every single crop circle creation on the entire planet, interview them on live, international tv where they would admit to creating the crop circles and these people still wouldn't believe it.

I give you a star for your efforts

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
All we must do is make it faster. How to? The same way did it with slowing things down beyond comprehension: magnets. In the same way we made things slow down to fractions of a kelvin to absolute 0, we can use it to heat things up and speed them up. Well, not necessarily heat them up. But if you have a rotating thing, and on it are magnets angled in such a way that a ring around this rotators can push it faster and faster. Once it has enough speed to escape the pull, and only feel the affects of the push, we can make this rotators go and go and go, adding more electricity as needed.

Since you know more then these scientists who've made this breakthrough, you may want to contact them and help them speed the process up. You'll probably make a bundle of money, maybe get a nobel prize, etc.. So if you'd do me a favor and email them a note explaining what they're doing wrong and how to fix it, post the email and their response, I would find that fascinating ! When can you do this? Is tomorrow soon enough or do you need a couple extra hours to put the equations together? I'll follow up with you later tomorrow to check on your progress. I'll also email the scientists asking how your new work is progressing.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

A valiant effort to bring reason to this discussion but they don't want to hear it as it invalidates their belief system.

Thanks.

Sadly, I already know they wont listen.

All they will do is extend the complexity of their explanations for the phenomena, moving further away from Occam's razor, just to give them selves more strings to hang from. While they are grasping at these strings, they will also ignore any logic that will point in the opposite direction, because they don't care about being fooled, or hoaxed, they just want to believe anything that makes their reality seem more interesting.

The have a habit of twisting your words, and twisting the facts, and using false information to make it appear they are correct. They will twist it in a loop so that it is a never ending debate of things that were already debunked. They all group together and post the same arguments over and over on every topic, and they usually win by shear numbers of complex illogical verb-age that sane people are to lazy or unwilling to reply to.

That is why I do the thing that is frowned upon. I discredit them, like I just discredited lpowell.

I can't believe he tried to lie about that farm land only having one crop circle. What a joke. Normal people wouldn't show their face again after getting discredited that bad... But, of course, I expect him to twist words around to some how prove he was right or made a mistake.

In the end, it's entertaining to watch their frustration.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The crop circles that you included are in the fields of two different farmers. Two different owners. That is what I am trying to tell you. You keep saying it's the same owners of the fields -- and I know you are wrong. I have researched the owners of each of the fields that crop circles have been found in -- there are 26 - 30 fields I've yet to trace. Many owners have numerous fields. But interestingly, you will find that most of the time only one of their fields will have circles made in them. There are several also that have had two fields circled every season, but not always the same two.

Further, there have been more than 70 circles since April....you do know that when I talk about circles in general i am including much more than are noted within this thread and on ATS in general.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Wow, I predicted that you would find a way to twist the words around.

I don't care who the fields belong to. The fact remains, there have been 10+ crop circles all in the same exact locations, and nobody cares to try to film them being made! No "aliens" or "advanced technology" has been filmed.

If you had 10+ crop circles made on your backyard, you WOULD set up a camera. Why haven't the farmers from Milk Hill? I'll tell you, because they know they are man-made and don't want to admit it.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join