It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
There is a reason there isn't many links to this, reason being because it's all a bunch of b/s. College kids, and some bored adults (not just Dave and his gang) who have been doing these things for years, and yes you can see how they are getting better at doing them with time and research, not to mention new toys to guide them. Look people the bottom line is this, you can look at anything and believe or wish it to be whatever you want it to be, that doesn't make it what you say.
For years people have debated these designs in the fields as some sort of alienbeing doing it, are you serious, I mean are you kidding. For something as intelligent as an alien would have to be to even make it to earth in the first place, and than to think they would make smiley or frowny faces in some field to say "hi everyone" is well as laughable as my little girl telling me that one day she is going to walk on the sun.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

They used the method I am talking about, only slower, with sound.

www.newscientist.com...

Also that last point was not directed at you.

But still, you're beginning to sound a bit arrogant and child-like. I have proven it many times, but you know, the funny thing about debate and conversation is that you, side B, have to respond. you know? Saying prove it over and over again does not invalidate what I've told you. If you would enjoy saying how I'm wrong, that would be great.

My logic is still sound, and you simple say "nope", as if by your voice, it is automatically wrong. Well. Why?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The illusion may be to make us believe that these aliens, if they do exist, actually even care. It gives some people hope, even if it is a fabrication or hoax.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

As much as I'd like to believe that somehow aliens are visiting us, or some "cosmic force" can make crop circles, just because that is a "cool thought" does not make it any more likely.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Absolutey amazing. Crop circles are fasanating. The government continues to hid the proof of UFOs. lol

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Pretty sure I do. I'll look it up tomorrow and post it/them.

Good thank you, I look forward to seeing it/them.

Those are guesses. Unless you inspected the area when they were done.

How are they guesses? They are stomping all over the plant, they're going to get broken and stomped down. The dirt the plants are grown in will leave marks. How would they swirl the crop after it's already been flattened? So if the circle in your vid wasn't finished, why did it give the impression it was? Why did they not show them doing the things that would cause researchers to think they were not made by man?

...a study about to be published by a team of scientists and funded by Laurance Rockefeller concludes "it is possible that we are observing the effects of a new or as yet undiscovered energy source.

www.bltresearch.com...

No one is denying that people can make crop circles by flattening the plants, but that's not how they're all made.

Did you check out the circle makers website? They have much more complex crop circles there.

Where is the vid showing more than just a crude attempt at making a crop circle? Where do they show you how they do the swirling, and other anomalies such as the plants showing signs of heating from the inside (blown nodes). Or how they get the plants to bend at the node without breaking or damaging the plant, or breaking the seed pods?

Do you think all that stuff is just being made up, because yes real researchers have studied crop circles?

www.execonn.com...

How about the MOD and the police?

"The British Ministry of Defence, Police, Stonehenge Security and scientists from around the world are continuing to investigate the incredible "STONEHENGE JULIA SET" FORMATION (HUGE 508' DIAMETER SPIRAL WITH 149 CIRCLES) WHICH APPEARED IN THE EARLY EVENING ON JULY 7, WITHIN A 15 - 45 MINUTE TIME PERIOD. (Picture below) Reports indicate that NO ONE, including Stonehenge Security, the farmer or motorists on the busy A303 motorway which passes the field saw or heard anything or anyone in the field during that time. "

www.phils.com.au...

The people faking these 'circles' should get into bank robbing or something...

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Wally Hope]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Do you think that the 12 circles around the center circle have anything to do with the crystal skulls?

I took this information from a previous ATS post about the crystal skulls.

There are many theories linked to the Principle of 12 around 1 or 13 = 4 (time, closure):

* Crystal skull grid matrix
* Zodiac
* Clock
* Jesus and his disciples
* Tribes of Israel
* King Arthur and 12 knights of the round table
* Core group of 12 creator gods or aliens from who everything in this reality stems

13 takes us to the closure of our biogenetic experiment at this level of reality, created in linear time to understand emotions. December 21, 2012 is allegedly the time for the evolution of consciousness foretold in all prophecies, when humanity awakens and souls return to 'source' as this program closes.

Here is a link to the page: www.crystalinks.com...

Just something I thought about when I first saw the image.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

My two cents -

Crop circles were a great mystery until "Doug & Dave" decades ago were quoted as having been the hoaxers - since that time they have been mostly assumed and presumed to be man-made - all of them.

If you check their history, they indeed have gotten much more complicated over the years - their intricacy and designs (in my opinion) are fascinating.

Crop Circle Research Facts (as told by Colin Andrews, whom I've met a few times)
- you only have to have one circle not attributed to a hoaxer to prove not all circles are man made
- there are circles in many other regions and countries, but none as famous as england (have been found in snow, sand)
- depending on the age of the crop at the time of the 'circle', determines the fate of the crop, i.e. if the circle appears at the beginning of the grow year, the crop will not mature - it is permanently stunted. If it is near the end of the crop, the farmer does not lose those stalks
- sometimes the 'imprint' of a crop circle will appear the next year because the ground has not allowed the next years crop to fully grow.
- most of the crop circles 'hinge' on a ley line - either one side or a point will be connected

Colin was an engineer for the British Government who set out to debunk circles and instead became a global expert for the years he was doing it, eventually leaving the government to pursue them full time.

In 'real circles' the grain is NEVER (repeat NEVER) broken, the stalks are always 'bent', their nodes in place, the plant undamaged.

These circles are often several hundred feet across - the lines seen in many of them are tractor marks so when standing in them they are MASSIVE.

The cost to hire a plane and fly over to take pictures is prohibiting proper data recording (Busty Taylor for a long time did this but was unable to financially continue) so many are missed.

My conclusions -

- hoaxers may be doing some, but they're sure not doing all - and they're not 'smart enough' to come up with the intricate designs; fast enough to do it all in a few hours unless there's many of them; quiet enough to do all these without witnesses finding them going in or out; and their designs would go un-noticed unless they alerted someone they were there in the first place.

- no one makes money off these - once in a while a farmer will ask admission for lookers to be in his fields, it's nominal compared to running a farm or "not" farming his field so people can look at a circle.

- there has been no accounting for why the stalks bend instead of break.

- there has been no accounting for why sometimes the next year where there was an image, the crop doesn't grow properly there the next year and leaves a vague outline.

- there has been no accounting for the measurements of electromagnetic energy.

Who Makes Them?

- could be a free for all doodle ground - though I would think aliens would have better reasons to cast them and better ways to spend their time.

- could be experimental plasma research from the military, though their beauty is a conundrum if this is the case unless their beauty was part of the ruse.

- could be messages from other aliens races unable to be here because of the intense web created around our earth and solar system.

My bottom line is to think these were all created by hoaxers only AFFIRMS their discrediting from years ago is alive and well today.

I had an opportunity to bring Colin Andrews to Canada here to talk years back and when I asked a few people about crop circles, their immediate and `programmed`response was Òh, they`ve proved those were hoaxed.

No..... they showed a couple were hoaxed (on purpose) to discredit all the rest... just like they do for anything else that has value to our intelligence and soul learning....

And here we are decades later now with incredibly intricate `math`patterns we sit around and wonder how the hoaxers did this one - not ìf they did it in the first place.

There is zero possibility all (even most in my opinion) circles are hoaxed. Zero.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

In relation specifically to this crop circle - where`s the hoaxer who did this one?
Where`s their drawing plans (they had to have had one)?
Where`s their `team`?
Why do it if they`re not going to be recognized for it somehow??? And I would suggest if there are hoaxers out there doing it and not wanting recognition, then they`re getting `paid`somehow and by `someone`. No one does all that to just sit at home and be silent and invisible to it all unless there`s a pay off somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Sorry guys ... 12 people could execute this in under 30 minutes ...

Well, please give us a demonstration. I'd love to see it. Because, the people who have demonstrated these so called "talents" before were pretty much laughed at because there was no symmetry or consistency. And it took them quite awhile just to create one oblong circle.

So, as soon as you get the details of of this claim, let us in on it!!! I'd also like to see it performed in a night time setting, since, this is when these are usually done.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I've always been on the fence with crop circles, and continue to be so. On the one hand, complex geometric shapes like the one in the OP are a good choice for "hoaxers" because they suggest great intelligence, complexity and meaning, when actually they are extremely simple to produce. However, it does seem like some of them (if you believe the witnesses) are created in an inexplicably short time period. And what of the anomalous "readings" in the circles? Has that been debunked? And this issue of the corn being heated from the inside? There are enough strange things about crop circles to keep me hooked. I would say I'm 80% on the side of them all being man-made, and 20% on the side of something weird going on

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Wally Hope
I really don't know what to make of these things. I have a hard time believing they're 'man made', unless the military has the technology to do this, but why? What would this do for the military?

doesn't have to be the military doing it just because it seems to be done by advanced technology.

could be a private orginization.. or non-military orginization.

i think the 'reason' behind it isn't to benefit the people 'doing it'.. but rather everybody else.. cluing in secrets .. some of the interpretations of the glyphs i've seen show some pretty amazing informaiton within them.

they could also be propaganda in preparatoin for a fals-flag disclosure of a hoaxed alien race...

as part in parcel with them saying "hey we've given you all the answers.. why haven't you used our designs to create technology to solve your problems..."

honestly i suspect these to be Masonic in origin.

you do need a compass and a square rule to create these things afterall ... or. .a ... computer you know..

-

To my knowledge, Masons aren't running around at night doing crop circles. Have you ever been to a masonic lodge? The majority of them are old men who wear funny costumes. You're not going to get some retired old guy motivated enough to spend an entire night forging a crop circle. Just my opinion here.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningaussie
Every crop circle i have seen on ATS in recent month has just so happened to be in a field with neat parralel lines every 50m or so. Sure im a believer but does that not raise alarm bells for most of you?

Not really. Nope. No alarm bells. All crops have parallel lines that run through them. Those are made by the combines and other machinery.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

My two cents -

Crop circles were a great mystery until "Doug & Dave" decades ago were quoted as having been the hoaxers - since that time they have been mostly assumed and presumed to be man-made - all of them.

If you check their history, they indeed have gotten much more complicated over the years - their intricacy and designs (in my opinion) are fascinating.

Crop Circle Research Facts (as told by Colin Andrews, whom I've met a few times)
- you only have to have one circle not attributed to a hoaxer to prove not all circles are man made
- there are circles in many other regions and countries, but none as famous as england (have been found in snow, sand)
- depending on the age of the crop at the time of the 'circle', determines the fate of the crop, i.e. if the circle appears at the beginning of the grow year, the crop will not mature - it is permanently stunted. If it is near the end of the crop, the farmer does not lose those stalks
- sometimes the 'imprint' of a crop circle will appear the next year because the ground has not allowed the next years crop to fully grow.
- most of the crop circles 'hinge' on a ley line - either one side or a point will be connected

Colin was an engineer for the British Government who set out to debunk circles and instead became a global expert for the years he was doing it, eventually leaving the government to pursue them full time.

In 'real circles' the grain is NEVER (repeat NEVER) broken, the stalks are always 'bent', their nodes in place, the plant undamaged.

These circles are often several hundred feet across - the lines seen in many of them are tractor marks so when standing in them they are MASSIVE.

The cost to hire a plane and fly over to take pictures is prohibiting proper data recording (Busty Taylor for a long time did this but was unable to financially continue) so many are missed.

My conclusions -

- hoaxers may be doing some, but they're sure not doing all - and they're not 'smart enough' to come up with the intricate designs; fast enough to do it all in a few hours unless there's many of them; quiet enough to do all these without witnesses finding them going in or out; and their designs would go un-noticed unless they alerted someone they were there in the first place.

- no one makes money off these - once in a while a farmer will ask admission for lookers to be in his fields, it's nominal compared to running a farm or "not" farming his field so people can look at a circle.

- there has been no accounting for why the stalks bend instead of break.

- there has been no accounting for why sometimes the next year where there was an image, the crop doesn't grow properly there the next year and leaves a vague outline.

- there has been no accounting for the measurements of electromagnetic energy.

Who Makes Them?

- could be a free for all doodle ground - though I would think aliens would have better reasons to cast them and better ways to spend their time.

- could be experimental plasma research from the military, though their beauty is a conundrum if this is the case unless their beauty was part of the ruse.

- could be messages from other aliens races unable to be here because of the intense web created around our earth and solar system.

My bottom line is to think these were all created by hoaxers only AFFIRMS their discrediting from years ago is alive and well today.

I had an opportunity to bring Colin Andrews to Canada here to talk years back and when I asked a few people about crop circles, their immediate and `programmed`response was Òh, they`ve proved those were hoaxed.

No..... they showed a couple were hoaxed (on purpose) to discredit all the rest... just like they do for anything else that has value to our intelligence and soul learning....

And here we are decades later now with incredibly intricate `math`patterns we sit around and wonder how the hoaxers did this one - not ìf they did it in the first place.

There is zero possibility all (even most in my opinion) circles are hoaxed. Zero.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by kshaund]

Very good and knowledgeable post. I'm sure you'll have people harass you for it, but, I for one appreciated the time that you took to write it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
*High Power Microwave -
Microwave laser technology appeared during the 50s and has been improving in keeping with the increasing complexity of the crop circles. Is it a mere coincidence?

*Computer -
The geometric designs observed today are typical of those one can see on computers: 3D designs, fractal designs… Certain patterns are, mathematically speaking,

*Military -
HPM (High Power Microwave) technology is used by the military today for destroying enemy electronic equipment.

The British military is co-operating extensively with the American military and may have agreed to the use of "its" land.

Imagine if the farmers knew that their crops are the opera of the military/government! They will sue their asses!! ( even tho the crops can still be harvested....but hey, people do need MONEY )

www.ovnis.atfreeweb.com...

This is RESEARCH!!! The people who provide this kind of research should be trusted!!!

You guys just chit-chat here for tens of pages without doing ANY research!
Yada yada....''it's man made'', ''are alien made'' , ''predicts apocalypse'' , ''predicts ICE AGE'' ( wheres the proof of ANYONE of these ?) ...and so on with your dis-info s**t!
I'm sick and tired of you dis-info asses.
Don't like it ? .... then suck it!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceSilence
*High Power Microwave -
Microwave laser technology appeared during the 50s and has been improving in keeping with the increasing complexity of the crop circles. Is it a mere coincidence?

*Computer -
The geometric designs observed today are typical of those one can see on computers: 3D designs, fractal designs… Certain patterns are, mathematically speaking,

*Military -
HPM (High Power Microwave) technology is used by the military today for destroying enemy electronic equipment.

The British military is co-operating extensively with the American military and may have agreed to the use of "its" land.

Imagine if the farmers knew that their crops are the opera of the military/government! They will sue their asses!! ( even tho the crops can still be harvested....but hey, people do need MONEY )

www.ovnis.atfreeweb.com...

This is RESEARCH!!! The people who provide this kind of research should be trusted!!!

You guys just chit-chat here for tens of pages without doing ANY research!
Yada yada....''it's man made'', ''are alien made'' , ''predicts apocalypse'' , ''predicts ICE AGE'' ( wheres the proof of ANYONE of these ?) ...and so on with your dis-info s**t!
I'm sick and tired of you dis-info asses.
Don't like it ? .... then suck it!

Hmmmm ... seems to me this is inline with MY stated hypothesis much earlier in this thread.

Good to see someone else not adhering to the sheep mentality of "it HAS to be alien created OR created by a bunch of people trampling around a field at night". Anyone with a minimum of reasoning ability can find numerous holes in both of these premises.

Stop deluding yourselves and simply look at the military technology CURRENTLY available and the ability to place this technology into orbit and to pinpoint and hit a ground target with utmost accuracy.

Yes, humans ARE responsible ... but it's the technology that they wield that has the capability of producing these crop circles effortlessly.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Wow as an artist I must say that this is an inspiring piece of work. I know I don't have the skill but this makes me want to work on my patience so I can take the time to execute something half as flawless as this. Magnificent!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Hmmmm ... seems to me this is inline with MY stated hypothesis much earlier in this thread.

Good to see someone else not adhering to the sheep mentality of "it HAS to be alien created OR created by a bunch of people trampling around a field at night". Anyone with a minimum of reasoning ability can find numerous holes in both of these premises.

Stop deluding yourselves and simply look at the military technology CURRENTLY available and the ability to place this technology into orbit and to pinpoint and hit a ground target with utmost accuracy.

Yes, humans ARE responsible ... but it's the technology that they wield that has the capability of producing these crop circles effortlessly.

I didn't read this thread before i posted. After you replied, i decided to read YOUR post! The rest, not so much. All i got to say is, you have NERVES of steel, seriously! Don't you just go nuts to always try to open peoples mind. If i was you i would probably throw my computer out the window.
They just don't want to get the hook of it. They just like to post for eternity their mambo-jumbo.

How about someone like you making a thread about crop circles with GOOD research!!!...talk to a moderator to make the thread sticky so that people can STOP this chaos and read whats research, not just words from people saying that the crops are '' man made / alien made " .

The crops circle mystery really needs a conclusion or temporary ending!
With the available research that's on the web i think a good thread should came up for the people to read. They must understand that the technology ( even if is back-engineered )that we have is the most conclusive one to the cropcircle mystery!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSilence

I didn't read this thread before i posted. After you replied, i decided to read YOUR post! The rest, not so much. All i got to say is, you have NERVES of steel, seriously! Don't you just go nuts to always try to open peoples mind. If i was you i would probably throw my computer out the window.
They just don't want to get the hook of it. They just like to post for eternity their mambo-jumbo.

How about someone like you making a thread about crop circles with GOOD research!!!...talk to a moderator to make the thread sticky so that people can STOP this chaos and read whats research, not just words from people saying that the crops are '' man made / alien made " .

The crops circle mystery really needs a conclusion or temporary ending!
With the available research that's on the web i think a good thread should came up for the people to read. They must understand that the technology ( even if is back-engineered )that we have is the most conclusive one to the cropcircle mystery!

Hi SpaceSilence ... thanks so much for the words of encouragement and positive feedback ... it makes one heck of a change getting a response like yours compared to all the other so-called "informed" but mainly "delusional" crop circle theorists.

I just fail to understand how so many (one would assume) rational individuals could even contemplate that aliens were responsible and attempting to communicate with us by means of unintelligible "doodling" in a crop field. Just imagine if the roles were reversed and WE humans say, in 200 years time discovered an inhabited planet with a society that whilst technological was only comparable to humanity back in the 20th century. Can you even conceive for one moment that we as the visiting "aliens", with ALL the communication technology available to us, would instead choose to draw patterns in their food producing areas and instead of producing meaningful communication and dialogue, instead did the opposite and created confusion and disinformation ! Somehow I think we'd be a lot smarter than that ... and yet that's what so many people believe ... that advanced and technologically proficient aliens have choosen to communicate with us using "graffiti". I think that says a lot about the mentality of some of us humans to even consider such an absurd notion !

And as for a bunch of people trampling around a crop field in the middle of the dark and "somehow" managing to create complex and dazzling designs without ever being spotted and overcoming incredible logistical problems in the process ... well, there again I'm totally amazed by how many people don't even take a few minutes to even begin to analyze the creation of a massive and complex crop circle and JUST what it might take from a logistical point of view to create that circle. If they did, they'd soon realize that a few people with rope, boards and flashlights just don't cut the mustard and that to think otherwise is purely self delusion.
Sure, in theory it sounds simple and straightforward but I guarantee that the moment you try to recreate your tiny paper drawing and extend it across 100's of square meters of crop land that you'll soon find yourself over your head.
Anyway, I've stated my objections to the rope & board brigade many times in this thread and given my reasons ... anyone interested can go and read them.

So, we need to find an alternative hypothesis that would account for EVERY aspect of the crop circle, namely it's reason for being there, it's method of creation and the increasing complexity of design over the years.
But the MOST important part is that the hypothesis MUST be able to show that it's creation is commensurate with CURRENT levels of technology and to be reasonably FEASIBLE.
If the available technology could POSSIBLY explain crop circles, then logic suggests that that hypothesis MUST be given serious consideration unless counter arguments can be provided to falsify it.

So far no VALID counter arguments have been forth coming to invalidate my proposed hypothesis !!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

In relation specifically to this crop circle - where`s the hoaxer who did this one?
Where`s their drawing plans (they had to have had one)?
Where`s their `team`?
Why do it if they`re not going to be recognized for it somehow??? And I would suggest if there are hoaxers out there doing it and not wanting recognition, then they`re getting `paid`somehow and by `someone`. No one does all that to just sit at home and be silent and invisible to it all unless there`s a pay off somewhere else.

They probably do it for fun if they don't get paid. They probably laught their behinds of while reading the discussions about their crop circles.

The farmers often ask money from the visitors for entering the circle. There are also many flights organised over the circle. Perhaps the circlemakers get their % of the earnings too.
There is no point in revealing themselves. That would kill the myth.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join