It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Sorry guys ... 12 people could execute this in under 30 minutes ...

I COMPLETELY AGREE...

by using advanced electomagnetic satellite or land based mass-antenna-arrays...

SURE! totally..

but if you mean planks and rope...
then I think you don't have enough intelligence to be taken seriously by embarassing yourself with a statement like that.

go out onto private property that is inaccessable.. and document your achievement in doing what you state is possible.. IF you're talking about boards and plannks.. THEN show us your proof..

but if you mean with advanced electromagnetic technology.. i agree

-

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Inverted the colors to see it better.

It appears to me that the ones on the outside as if represent those who are controlling or sending signals to the ones around the circles as if with their mouths wide open

The arms remind me of an antena. Or cell phone twowers.

The number 12 also reminds me of MJ12. The symbols in the center are also interesting by their numbers of three each and six wedges or pie slices. The other symbol as if reminds me of outstretched or out reaching arms or surrender? IDK just guessing. Not familiar with symbols.

The outer ones might also suggest controlling the emotions and minds of the others, such as remotely as suggested with MKULTRA etc.

Still not sure what MJ12 is. My suspicion is it represents twelve hosts.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It reminds me of a peacocks tail feathers!
Except of course,in a full circle,instead of a half circle!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope
I really don't know what to make of these things. I have a hard time believing they're 'man made', unless the military has the technology to do this, but why? What would this do for the military?

doesn't have to be the military doing it just because it seems to be done by advanced technology.

could be a private orginization.. or non-military orginization.

i think the 'reason' behind it isn't to benefit the people 'doing it'.. but rather everybody else.. cluing in secrets .. some of the interpretations of the glyphs i've seen show some pretty amazing informaiton within them.

they could also be propaganda in preparatoin for a fals-flag disclosure of a hoaxed alien race...

as part in parcel with them saying "hey we've given you all the answers.. why haven't you used our designs to create technology to solve your problems..."

honestly i suspect these to be Masonic in origin.

you do need a compass and a square rule to create these things afterall ... or. .a ... computer you know..

-

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It is very beautiful...but I get a sense of sadness when I look at it. maybe it's all the frownie faces and
faces.... I don't know... But it doesn't look like a happy snowflake to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello, All!

All I can say is this, without a doubt, is a fantastically beautiful piece of art irregardless of source. An engineer extraordinaire is at work and I would humbly shake the hand or whatever that manifested this image.

As far as "authenticity" is concerned, as I understand it, the legitimate ones are exposed briefly to an intense microwave heat radiation and thus "noding" or "knuckling" the stalk of the crop and thereby not killing it but instead mutating it without hindering it's harvestability (sic). Simply, if the stalk is broken and dead, it must be man made as far as we understand, but if it is bent and alive and knuckled....

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It looks to me like the earth with all the peoples of the earth looking to others in the sky.

Could be disclosure.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by dmorgan

12 represents our clock and our months...

I also believe "our" calender is not exactly at optimum setting - somewhere I read that we should have the same number of months as there are full moons (per year) - which is 13 I think?

12 is the number - and dare i say it ...2012?

[edit on 24-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

I am going completely off memory here and could be quite wrong, but I think previously other civilizations recognized the 13 month calendar. Having shorter months instead of the months we have now. I think your right.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
To me this looks alot like the "12 around 1" symbol that can be seen everywhere from "The Last Supper", Our clock, The Vitruvian Man,etc....

From Crystalinks : "The pattern "12 around 1" repeats in time (loops) as does the spiraling movement of consciousness referred to as sacred geometry. When understood, "12 around 1" acts as a subliminal archetype that helps souls remember reality and creation as a virtual construct having a beginning and an end to which we move closer."

Regardless of who made it.. Its a message in its most pure form. Almost a mix of fractals and runes. Beautiful

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Another simple man-made crop circle from Wiltshire.

How many crop circles from Wiltshire do you have to see before you realize the people who make these live in Wiltshire?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A friend of mine is one of the people who make these formations. I can think of a few over the past couple of years that have had people amazed that he and his muckers made..

They use laser sight lines and other such, simple but effective tools to create them...

The irony is, many of those who make these circles, don't believe all of them are man made...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

How many crop circles from Wiltshire do you have to see before you realize the people who make these live in Wiltshire?

Actually, many of the circle makers don't live anywhere near Wiltshire

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
FireMoon I love your avatar.

Will you make me one?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7

Will you make me one?

I must agree ... it's really very good !!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7

Will you make me one?

I know it's off topic, but I whole heartedly concur! I haven't stopped laughing yet! Nice, FireMoon!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Sounds a little suspect that they would have the technology to come all the way here with the purpose of making crop circles, yet their method of creating them is simple enough that people can, and do replicate them.

I know the answer to the communication one .. people who think they're real just claim that we might not have the intelligence to understand it. Which I suppose is a valid reason to a point.. but there is literally ZERO logic in aliens creating crop circles. Not one tiny little bit... If someone could come up with a half decent theory as to why they choose to make crop circles of all things, why choose that method over the 100+ other ones, and why they give us messages that no one can make sense of, then Id be happy to listen to it.. but I cant see anyone ever coming up with one.

And besides, if we arent intelligent enough to even vaguely grasp what they're doing the why do they bother in the first place?

reply to post by Neo__

Oh yea definately, would be absolute chaos if they did that! But why choose a way of 'easing us in' that can be explained away? I know there isnt an explanation for these more complicated one's yet, but there was a time when these crop circles were appearing and no one knew where they were from.. and then people started owning up to making them!
At least when someone has an encounter/sighting of a UFO, theres a fair few that we really have no explanation for.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Re the Avatar.... It was sent to me some years ago by a friend who said it looked just like the van my band use to travel around in

It just seemed a wholly appropriate avatar for the ATS forum

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Ahh, Wiltshire

Screw it, Im going down there with a tent and a video camera!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I much prefer the 3D effect of some of these crop circles. This one doesn't impress me that way. I'm more interested in the possible meaning. But the idea that some college kids are laughing there butts off at the ones trying to figure it out is annoying. They're still a puzzle anyway and still might have meaning.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
reply to post by Discotech

And besides, if we arent intelligent enough to even vaguely grasp what they're doing the why do they bother in the first place?

Your making a huge assumption that they are messages for us. We don't know that either!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join