It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Take a look at these, they are all man made...

www.circlemakers.org...

Some of them are really complex and really large. In my opinion, I have never seen a crop circle that couldn't be done by man.

Actually I'm pretty sure they are all done by man.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So these people actually believe that they're making all of these crop circles themselves? Interesting psychosis. It may than be likely that aliens haven't any interest in making any crop cirlces without the use of human controlled subjects to continue their own agenda of dis-dis-disinformation

[edit on 26-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Here's the problem:

1. They do not come out and say they make them all...they only allude to it. They are also trying to sell their talent. Hmmmm....

2. Many of these are NOT pictured on actual crop circle research sites. Meaning -- everyone knows they are faked. WHICH DOES NOT mean that the ones that are on actual crop circle sites ARE FAKE or are made by the owners of this site.

3. Gee.....they have numerous circles, but only a few explanations. For all you know, they went and got the farmer's permission and spent a week making these circles. WHICH IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF REAL CIRCLES.

4. Where is all of the video to back up their grandiose claims?

5. They are a business. Period. That does not make them the originators -- it makes them capable of creating something that resembles something similar. These were not studied. You don't know if they are perfectly symmetrical.

6. People can copy a Picasso. Doesn't make them Picasso at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Originally posted by trueforger

I bet quite a few crop circle makers have in fact "messed up" in the past (stray lines, etc.), but they perhaps changed the design "on the fly" to incorporated those mistakes into the finished design (for example, add extra circles to cover up a stray line).

Ok....how can a mistake incorporated into the final design create a perfect aztec bird? How can a mistake somehow form an exact duplicate of Mayan language? How can a mistake actually portray the EXACT location of all of the planets on a furture date?

Do you actually study circles? These are not random depictions with crazy lines jutting all over the place in an erratic manner. You can not "just make a mistake" and still suddenly end up with a still perfectly symmetrical object.

These circles are huge -- 400 - 600 feet are considered small. You can not make a mistake and just continue on by incorporating the mistake -- not without having to re-do all of the calculations in order to keep it fluid and symmetrical. These circles, the real ones that are studied, take into account geometry, astronomy, and ancient languages. They are measured to 1/8" and found to be perfectly sized and in proportion. We are NOT talking about the same circles.

In order for them to "fix a mistake on the fly" they would need to re-survey the area, re-do their calculations for the entire circle -- oh, yeah -- and in the dark nonetheless, still unseen. I should think it they were this talented, they would be busy making millions of dollars -- not making pictures in fields.

C'mon.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I didn't say all crop circles had mistakes that were covered-over. I said I bet it happens sometimes.

I'm sure there are plenty of intricate circles that were made perfectly according to plan. I'm sure there are plenty of human crop circle makers who are very skilled at there craft, such as the people behind the website circlemakers.org, which has already been mentioned in this thread, but I'll mention it again.

circlemakers.org

These human crop circle makers have demonstrated that they can make very intricate circles without any (noticeable) mistakes.

...by the way, the Aztec Bird crop circle you mentioned doesn't look like it would have been that complex to create. It doesn't surprise me to hear that circle could have been done right the first time, as long as the circle makers were careful.

[edit on 7/26/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You see, there is a big problem here being openly shown on this thread and other's like it that deal with crop circles...many want to believe, and pin their hopes on the self-evidency of the smallest detail/s. It is stated that because of the size of the designs, their intricacy, and the fact they are done at night...leads to the self-evident conclusion that they couldn't possibly be done by man.

Just as the 'human' circle makers have not deigned to come forward with a video showing themselves in the act of making a design, neither have the so-called 'higher' intelligences equally attributed to their authorship. Yet, if we were to follow 'Occam's Razor' we would have to decide for human rather than 'off-world' as being the makers.

I certainly do not believe that ropes and planks of wood are the only tools used in today's circles, and to be honest, I have not really sat myself down to work out how they could do it, but they obviously have managed to come up with a means in doing so. Let us not forget that some designs are not made in the one night, but over consecutive nights, and yet no one thinks to be in position the second night to film a half-finished circle being made complete...why not?

To be sure, crop circles are now somewhat passe, they are now a spent interest, with the complexity of the designs themselves being the give away to the true authors...those being human. It's time to accept that fact and let this art form pass by into the history of eccentric art...for that is all it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Here's an example of a crop circle being made sans little green men.

I guess this just completely blows all the believers out of the water huh?

[edit on 26-7-2009 by jfj123]

Blows me off my chair with laughter...

did you even watch the youtube you posted - did you see the "perfect" crop circle - give me a break that was a great example of how NOT to make a "perfect" crop circle.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
...I certainly do not believe that ropes and planks of wood are the only tools used in today's circles, and to be honest, I have not really sat myself down to work out how they could do it, but they obviously have managed to come up with a means in doing so....

I don't know what tools they specifically use, but in a post a few pages back I worked out geometrically how it could be laid out by using only rope, tape measures, some stakes in the ground, and a home-made "carpenter's square" to help them lay out the angles.

here's that post (so you don't have to go looking for it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, this is only the geometry of the circle in the OP. This just shows it could be laid out without complex surveying. It's not necessarily the methods that they actually used to make it.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

I don't know what tools they specifically use, but in a post a few pages back I worked out geometrically how it could be laid out by using only rope, tape measures, some stakes in the ground, and a home-made "carpenter's square" to help them lay out the angles.

The Circlemakers in England have kindly provided a beginner's guide, and here you can learn how to make crop circles. This is the equipment you need:

The tools you will need are relatively unsophisticated; a 30 metre surveyors tape - this is preferable to string which tends to tangle easily... a 1-2 metre board or plank with a rope attached to each end to form a loop - this is known as a stalk-stomper... dowsing rods - these should be made of copper, and purchased from an expensive new age shop, or, in an emergency, a couple of bent coat-hangers will do... and a plastic garden roller (available from reputable garden centres, or, if only for occasional use, these may be rented from tool-hire shops for about £2 a night). A luminous watch is also useful as a summer night can be surprisingly brief.

Read more by following the link below, and you are ready to go out in the night with some friends and make an "alien message" to humankind.

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by jfj123

Here's an example of a crop circle being made sans little green men.

I guess this just completely blows all the believers out of the water huh?

[edit on 26-7-2009 by jfj123]

Blows me off my chair with laughter...

did you even watch the youtube you posted - did you see the "perfect" crop circle - give me a break that was a great example of how NOT to make a "perfect" crop circle.

I NEVER claimed that ANY crop circle was perfect.
How many videos would you like me to post? There are tons out there.
I could just post video after video if you like?
Did you check out the circlemaker website?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'll give £100 and a cookie to the first person who finds a crop circle that has actually within reasonable doubt, predicted a major event

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well jfj123, I guess you don't want to talk anymore? Any response on my last comment?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If you had a device and were able to draw something like this by beng in a remote place you just might do that.

Could a cell phone be able to do that, maybe? Just maybe with all of the wireless devices out there that we are capable of this and don't realize this. We play games on cell phones maybe radio waves or whatever is causing this. Unless research starts to look into this we might never find the answer.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Well jfj123, I guess you don't want to talk anymore? Any response on my last comment?

Yes I have responded to all your comments.
Double check. If I missed one, point it out and I'll respond.
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Katie

Radio waves cannot make organized patterns like this by accident, nor do this anyway.

This can only be physically done by a thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

My last response page 17.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Do you have a video of them making one of the bigger more complex well known 'circles' they claim to have made?

That one looks really sloppy, and they didn't swirl the plant just flatten it, yet they claim to be able to 'do the swirl'. They would have left footprints.
There would be broken plants.

If they are the ones making them, it's not by the method used in that vid.
Researchers would spot that one was man-made, they know what to look for.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope
reply to post by jfj123

Do you have a video of them making one of the bigger more complex well known 'circles' they claim to have made?

Pretty sure I do. I'll look it up tomorrow and post it/them.

That one looks really sloppy, and they didn't swirl the plant just flatten it, yet they claim to be able to 'do the swirl'. They would have left footprints.
There would be broken plants.

Those are guesses. Unless you inspected the area when they were done.

If they are the ones making them, it's not by the method used in that vid.

Did you check out the circle makers website? They have much more complex crop circles there.

Researchers would spot that one was man-made, they know what to look for.

Have real researches ever investigated crop circles?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by jfj123

My last response page 17.

Sorry I'm not sure which one you're referring to. If you could please repost it on a current page, I'd be more then happy to answer.
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
HIYA PPL!

From a far, i noticed the snowflake ...

if u look at the center, it may look like a symbol for the mayan calendar ... and the 12 arms could symbolize the 12 months, how about a clock? Of all the twelve arms with those circles, only one of those circles is designed differently.
Maybe those arms represent the hours of the day. If we could decipher what compass direction is that odd arm pointing, we could get a better understanding of this crop circle.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by vietkillerz]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join