It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by jfj123

You pay me for my time and fare and I will go measure with a laser rangefinder.

Hold on a second, you're the one making the claim of perfect dimensions so it's your responsibility to back up your claim or it can be dismissed. In short, don't make a claim you can't back up.

Fer sure.Can you afford me?I won't do it free.

Then don't make the claim.

I don't need to prove nothing to nobody else in this regard.

Of course you don't however have you heard the following:
Fantastic claims require fantastic evidence.
You're the one making the claim and if you won't back it up, your claim must be considered FALSE by default. It's not my responsibility to back up YOUR claim in this discussion.

But the consensus stands,they're perfect

Consensus with who? How do they define perfect? Please be specific.

and anyone who gos off the rails by questioning that MIGHT not be a paid per post unemployed carpenter troll who is ignoring a mountain to complain of the molehill,but...er ...well...I dunno.

Actually I'm not a carpenter. I'm a General Contractor who owns 3 businesses in Michigan, USA.
A construction company
A property holdings company
A landscaping company

Anyone else seriously question the consensus that these are perfect within any reasonable definition of the word when applied at this scale?I think they're better than 99% so.

Of course this needs to be questioned. You've never posted any source material about who this supposed consensus involves, how they arrived at said consensus, etc...

I've asked you a bunch of times to post any scientific data that would back up any of your arguments and you NEVER, NOT ONCE, AT ANY TIME, EVER, provided said information so we must assume this information DOES NOT EXIST.

Several posters have shown you how people could have created the crop circles including Soylent Green Is People who has gone WAY out of their way to prove to you it's possible for anyone with some math skill can make these circles. Why do you continue to ignore all this quality info.

On a side note
Big thumbs up to Soylent Green Is People
For the GREAT, INFORMATIVE posts

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Back on page ten I wrote something that I thought might be of interest that might make a connection dealing with a crop cirle but as usual not one person made a comment when I asked for opinions and thoughts.

So as I see it this is the second thread that I wrote in about what I noticed and connected and nothing NOTHING

I thought I would be surprised but I'm not because I have come to expect this actually.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

I think this is where "experience" comes into play.

I think crop circle builders have learned from experience how to deal with sagging ropes, etc., and have perfected their art through that experience.

This circle probably wasn't built by novices -- even with the best-written plans in their hands. The construction of this circle was probably done by (or at least directed by) people with experience.

I can buy plans and have all the high-end tools needed to make a fine piece of furniture, but without experience -- or someone standing over me giving me all the "tips and pointers"gained from years of experience -- the finished piece of furniture will not look very good. However, once I gain some woodworking experience (and learn those "tips and tricks" for myself) I could probably make some nice furniture.

[edit on 7/26/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Doug Bower and David Chorley admitted in 1991 that they had made over 250 crop circles by hand over the course of a number of years.

Here is some info from a few guys who actually make crop circles for a living !!!

How did they do it? By tying ropes to a board, placing the board against the crops, and then stepping on it. That flattens out the plant, and then it's only necessary to move on to more plants. And how did they keep their orientation to create such incredible, perfect geometric patterns? More ropes!

A bit of research revealed that they've made not only creepy alien doodles, but also designs that can be explained only as earthly in origin. For Hello Kitty's 30th anniversary, Sanrio (the company that owns the "cute" little kittens' likeness) commissioned an enormous crop circle shaped like the cat's head. They've also done the outline of a Mitsubishi mini-van and geometric designs commissioned by various businesses. They've even branched out and started making crop circles in sand. That is to say, a rake was used to disturb the sand, making it darker than the untouched stuff, and with the help of some blueprints, the outline of three famous British comedians was created.

media.www.thetriangle.org...

Here's an example of a crop circle being made sans little green men.

Here's a homepage for England's crop circle makers
www.circlemakers.org...

Everyone might want to check this page out as these guys make perfect crop circles and even explain and document how they do it. They're even going to be on a National Geographic show .
I guess this just completely blows all the believers out of the water huh?

[edit on 26-7-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Hey, That's not bad.....BUT.....do you see how truly UGLY it is.
The Grays do a much better job than those clowns stomping around in the
wheat field. I was more impressed by the MIT students that made
a crop circle in 4 hours on the Discovery Channel.
Just do a Google search - MIT students crop circle discovery -

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by jfj123

Hey, That's not bad.....BUT.....do you see how truly UGLY it is.
The Grays do a much better job than those clowns stomping around in the
wheat field. I was more impressed by the MIT students that made
a crop circle in 4 hours on the Discovery Channel.
Just do a Google search - MIT students crop circle discovery -

Yeah but you have to keep in mind that the little aliens are a lot lighter and have very large flat feet which makes stomping down the wheat much easier and faster. Those are quick little buggers !

And also don't forget that because those little greys have those big eyes, they can see better at night when stomping down the wheat !

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

OK one last time,and I mean it.
There are alleged crop circle formations.
There are alleged pictures,not photo shopped,by author disclaimer.
These pictures show a series of circles that look perfectly round.From many angles by air,with distortion from perspective,but all self similar.And round.So much so that argument rages here about how they done it so well.
We are discussing these circles to try to see if there is any relevance to our lives.
Some see beauty,with no message.Others question all(You go Girl!)I am the lone voice crying,"Ancestors!"Others say it heralds Disclosure.Others debunk.
You nit pick.If not a job,a hobby,whatever.I'm so sure you have nothing to add,I will now and for the first time use the little button next to your name See ya.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
IF so many crops have been destroyed
then why aren’t farmers up in arms around the world complaining??

I see faces, 4 out of the 12 are sad, I see children’s faces in the inner circle, there’s a lot of joy in there too! Maybe it is an advanced propulsion system as well!

en.wikipedia.org...

someone way back in this thread mentioned MJ12 = MaJestic 12

the link above will explain that!

Oh its just come to me, the farmers are creating them, it’s a side line to keep their heads above water! and the media are all in on it as well..

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

OK one last time,and I mean it.
There are alleged crop circle formations.

Yes.

There are alleged pictures,not photo shopped,by author disclaimer.

Some are real photos some are photo shopped.

These pictures show a series of circles that look perfectly round.

I don't know that they look PERFECTLY round but look reasonable round. You nor I can state they look PERFECTLY round until they've been precisely measured.

We are discussing these circles to try to see if there is any relevance to our lives.

OK.

Some see beauty,with no message.Others question all(You go Girl!)I am the lone voice crying,"Ancestors!"Others say it heralds Disclosure.Others debunk.

Yes, sounds right.

You nit pick.

Incorrect.

If not a job,a hobby,whatever.I'm so sure you have nothing to add,I will now and for the first time use the little button next to your name See ya.

It's really funny how you provide ZERO evidence and I provide actual evidence and you get upset. Don't blame me for your failure...that is your own fault.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal

Oh its just come to me, the farmers are creating them, it’s a side line to keep their heads above water! and the media are all in on it as well..

Actually I have provided links showing how people are making the circles, who is making the circles and why they are making the circles.

And of course some of the farmers are probably in on it to try and bring in extra income. In some cases large corporations are paying both the crop circle builders and farmers for advertising space if you will, in their fields.

Just read up a few posts and you'll see everything you need to know.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
IF so many crops have been destroyed
then why aren’t farmers up in arms around the world complaining??

I see faces, 4 out of the 12 are sad, I see children’s faces in the inner circle, there’s a lot of joy in there too! Maybe it is an advanced propulsion system as well!

en.wikipedia.org...

someone way back in this thread mentioned MJ12 = MaJestic 12

the link above will explain that!

We are very close to disclosure. Just a few years away. 2012
Majestic 12 is probably cheering the Grays on.
Go ahead. Have fun. Make your crop circles.
MJ-12 appears to be keeping them out of the USA.
We have plenty of wheat fields over here.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Now this is an interesting concept,of progression developed through experience.These have been undergoing rapid,exponential increase in complexity and with that increased risk of lines going astray and spoiling the beauty.To merely add elements to the composition,you multiply the risk of failure.This is a huge exponential increase in complexity from mere circles,and especially the lenticular effects and the weaving.So in hypothetical human terms how does one account for the increase?I can understand switching from a graph paper and compass to computer effect on design,sure I can grant that,no problem.

But the ACTUAL execution?For example.An extendable board to allow different width lines,not some ratty old piece of shiplap,as per the Doug'nDave show and imitators.

I mean,if I figured out that I could mash the plants with a prototype board,but got tired after the 10,000th stomp of the evening,I might be thinking about lightweight composite boards with a binding so I can have hands free.We're talking about a huge increase in technique here,right?Maybe with a built in gps,just programmed to a pattern uploaded from home base,with a couple LED's to guide angle and limits.Just turn on and go!Screw the knotted cords.The progress of a crew randomly running at night could be kept track of by the computer and even guided as to correct sequence of mashings to do all sorts of subtle patterns.And they could have little spines to keep the stems off the ground by an inch.All for what?A joke?A book someday?A cut from the rich farmers and pilots?And pub owners?Naah it's the Ancestors.Druids.Elves.They care,but they're mischevious.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
for anyone REALLY interested in knowing how crop circles are created, check out this link. They have many VERY COMPLEX designs.

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
sorry jfj123 i have just been reading for nearly 3 hours now i think i got to page 15 or 16 and gave up

yeh its all about money, but i liked that message, but we all get different messages..

but it says somewhere in the bible> do ye not go out there when they say "come ye out here and see this!"

been googling bible quotes but can't find it

messages or signs? mmmm so does that mean only afew who are on here who have come across this thread are getting a message?

(if there is a real sign, we will all see it at the same time)

in other words if there are any messages to be conveyed, we will all receive it at the same time? n'est pas?

its still great graffitti/alien message/military exercise(avin a larf while their at it)people of the world unite/mj?

god and mary only knows

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Where are the crop circles here in the US? what reason is it isolated to that part of the country?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Where are the crop circles here in the US? what reason is it isolated to that part of the country?

Because that's where the guys who make the crop circles live.
line 2

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

30 mins with 12 people?

I highly doubt that, very much.

it's to perfect to have been done that quickly.

Maybe with more people, a lot more.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Now this is an interesting concept,of progression developed through experience.These have been undergoing rapid,exponential increase in complexity and with that increased risk of lines going astray and spoiling the beauty.To merely add elements to the composition,you multiply the risk of failure.This is a huge exponential increase in complexity from mere circles,and especially the lenticular effects and the weaving.So in hypothetical human terms how does one account for the increase?I can understand switching from a graph paper and compass to computer effect on design,sure I can grant that,no problem.

I bet quite a few crop circle makers have in fact "messed up" in the past (stray lines, etc.), but they perhaps changed the design "on the fly" to incorporated those mistakes into the finished design (for example, add extra circles to cover up a stray line).

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
reply to post by visible_villain

30 mins with 12 people?

I highly doubt that, very much.

it's to perfect to have been done that quickly.

Maybe with more people, a lot more.

I agree that it cannot be done on 30 minutes. These more complex ones take most of the night to make.

It seems from my post here, where I attempted to create a set of geometric instructions for building this circle, that it could be built by 12 to 15 people working in several small teams in several hours (probably the whole night)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
As much as I'd like crop circles to be authored by 'off-world' intelligences, my intuition tells me catergorically that they are man-made, and are seemingly sticking to a particular theme...that of 2012, and the Mayan calender.

The current crop of designs are a ploy to keep a continuous tap into our suspicious fears regarding the date of 2012, it's almost like a marketing campaign. These designs are not something that a team of professional gardeners couldn't accomplish. Some of the gardens surrounding many of Britain's stately homes and castles show equal sculpturing skill and dexterity.

Think about it for a few minutes. If we are facing an 'extinction level event' in 2012, and are being visited by concerned extraterrestrials seeking to warn us, I am confident thay would not go about doing so, by creating hard to decipher designs in the crops of mainly one country. In fact, they would be more explicit and less vague in their warnings, and would be so in countries all around the world. They would know that our current level of science and technology, and the primitive level of our moral and ethical philosophy, would inhibit any chance of our saving ourselves by migrating off our planet. No one is moving any distance from earth to save themselves...least of all the elite.

The only other option is to go underground, and that is a possibility, but whether that such an act would help to save anyone is really a 'moot' point. No. These designs are definately man-made, but unfortunately, a lot of hocus pocus mythology has arisen up around them; balls of light and strange feelings, and other so-called paranormal phenomena; all are urban myths, quite creative, acutely ingenious, invoking a comedic play on suspicion. It is a cottage industry, for an area renowned for its mystical history that brings in the tourists. There is no ELE on its way to us, no planet or comet about to impact with us, and 2012 will come and go like any other day and date...it's all simply part of the 'fear' factor, and many of us are playing our part to a 'T'.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join