It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by prepare4it777

Perfect circles.With eccentric centers,now.

Anyone can visualize a perfect circle.

Few can draw ONE freehand.Even moreso with a paintnrush.Exponentially hard for a SATELLITE in orbit.On uneven ground no less with no apparent distortion or lack of focus.Just dead on perfect.Each one.And these guys say it's easy.(Havn't done a one.)

Try drawing ONE perfect circle.Freehand.Now,if you did that,and few can to any degree,draw two circles,identical in perfection and size.Now three,and now add the requirement of having equal spacing.Three identical,perfect circles of perfect form,equal size and spacing.You can't draw that.No one can.I draw a lot and I can't.The risk of loss of perfection increases in EXPONENTIAL proportion as each element of risk is added.And in the cases we're talking about here,perfection each time,no exceptions but the interrupted by field edge one,but I maintain that was of a purpose.You really can't draw these designs freehand even.This is key,because the perfect circle implies that the makers are following rules.They are not all powerful,capricious entities.If we act in accord we will align with the greater force that governs us all,and we will be in harmony and no fear,we will be all working together.Whether it's aliens,elders,Ancestors or Pope John Paul I with Terrence,Timothy,JerryG andRAW.Hope you don't mind my riff on thy point.It's important.Forget these debunk guys.They havn't even tried to draw one...

1. Have you taken exacting measurements to determine whether or not they're perfect circles? If yes, please post them.
2. Why are you suggesting anything would be drawn free hand? A spike, rope and plank can act as a compass which as we all know, can create extremely precise circles.
3. I like how you try and make it harder then it is by simply making up the hardest way one could try and make a crop circle...FREE HAND.

Come on...REALLY!??!!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have an idea.

Why don't we all just stop quarreling about who made them and start appreciating it? IT'S FREAKING ART. WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT THE ARTISTS? IS THE CULT OF PERSONALITY SO DEEP WITHIN US THAT WE LET IT CONTROL US?

These intellectual disputes will take us nowhere.
Stop trying to prove that you are right. Nobody cares who is right or wrong.
Want to do something valuable for the cause? GO TO THE FIELD WITH SOME FELLOW SCIENTISTS AND ANALISE IT FROM AN EMPIRIC PERSPECTIVE.

If you are not willing to do so, just shut up or tell us what kinds of feelings it evokes from you.

Please?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The only reason why this isn't men made it's because of the message in it.

Do you know what it is?

Well I do. And I can tell you, no one would do that. No one.

That is a motor. UFO Engine. A Magnetic pulse generator. Free energy. Perpetual motion device. If you understand what it represents you can make one. Free energy forever.

That's what it is and that's why it isnt human work.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

circles? If yes, please post them.
2. Why are you suggesting anything would be drawn free hand? A spike, rope and plank can act as a compass which as we all know, can create extremely precise circles.
3. I like how you try and make it harder then it is by simply making up the hardest way one could try and make a crop circle...FREE HAND.

Come on...REALLY!??!!

Sure, I can agree that a circle IS trivial to draw using a spike and a rope ... even in chest high wheat where you can't see the ground 2 metres in front of you.
But ... these are not simple one circle designs. They are extremely complex designs using combination of circles, lines, various angles, etc and are aligned together almost perfectly and in many instances symmetrically.
Now in daylight, to plot such a design on BARE ground and with all the time you need would require extensive survey work, equipment and manpower to finalize it. But here we are with many trying to convince us that this level of complexity is carried out in just a few short hours, in darkness and in the middle of a wheat field that comes up to your chest and reduces visibility and hides EVERY part of the design from your fellow workers so that each would find it incredibly difficult to coordinate his/her part of the design with everyone elses.

C'mon .... stop fooling yourselves and just apply some plain common sense to the logistical nightmare that would ensue in trying to create a massive complex design in the dark.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

You said that if we understand what it represents we can make one?
So....you understand it, right?
Could you make us understand it too, then?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I think it represents the central Sun of the Milky Way, which is Tula: core of the Milky Way. . Worshipped by sumerians and egyptians.

See page 119 and others of this book:

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Before his changes, black holes sucked up matter and light, affect time, and had deep gravity valleys. This is what I'm talking about operates on. After his changes, black holes still suck up matter and light, affect time, and have deep gravity valleys.

Therefor, nothing has changed on what the black hole does. Just on what happens to the matter once it enters.

My method is described in my post that I told you about that I invite you to read and comment on. But for the sake of being off topic, PM me on it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

yes I can....

But you may start by watching this video. This will make you understand what I'm talking about. (I hope)

I'm not using the same principals as in the video but close.

I'm trying to make a new one.. It isn't that easy. You have to control it and that's the hard part of it. Because when it starts running you can't stop it, and trying to stop it is very very dangerous. I do understand how it works... i did one but only stage one (not as efficient as I would like it to be), a stage 3 I would be able to stop it. To make a working one I'm trying hard to find the correct frequency and magnetic charge of the materials involved and a way to control it. Money is also a very very big problem so... it will take time to have some results.

Sorry about my english.. doing my best

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
reply to post by jfj123

circles? If yes, please post them.

Come on...REALLY!??!!

Sure, I can agree that a circle IS trivial to draw using a spike and a rope ... even in chest high wheat where you can't see the ground 2 metres in front of you.

You don't need to see the ground at all to get a very well designed circle.

But ... these are not simple one circle designs. They are extremely complex designs using combination of circles, lines, various angles, etc and are aligned together almost perfectly and in many instances symmetrically.

So? You're making it out to be harder then it really is. All the planning happens before they get to the field. After that, it's just following instructions pre-written.

Now in daylight, to plot such a design on BARE ground and with all the time you need would require extensive survey work,

No it wouldn't.

equipment and manpower to finalize it.

A couple people, measuring tape, string, board. That's it.

But here we are with many trying to convince us that this level of complexity is carried out in just a few short hours, in darkness

Ever hear of a flash light? Or how about night vision goggles?

and in the middle of a wheat field that comes up to your chest and reduces visibility and hides EVERY part of the design from your fellow workers so that each would find it incredibly difficult to coordinate his/her part of the design with everyone elses.

Once you find your starting point and start your line, you don't need to see anything.

C'mon .... stop fooling yourselves and just apply some plain common sense to the logistical nightmare that would ensue in trying to create a massive complex design in the dark.

It's not a logistical nightmare. You just don't understand the basic principles that would make it easy to do.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by jfj123

Before his changes, black holes sucked up matter and light, affect time, and had deep gravity valleys. This is what I'm talking about operates on. After his changes, black holes still suck up matter and light, affect time, and have deep gravity valleys.

Therefor, nothing has changed on what the black hole does. Just on what happens to the matter once it enters.

My method is described in my post that I told you about that I invite you to read and comment on. But for the sake of being off topic, PM me on it.

OK let me get this straight. Let's use your logic.
I have an orange and a baseball
Both are round.
Both are similar size.
Both can fit in your hand easily.
Wow they must both be the same thing ?!?!?!
This is HORRIBLE logic.

Hawking completely changed his theory as to how black holes operate. The only thing that is the same is that it's still named a black hole. He completely changed the function.
Like I said, you might be able to get away with that crap logic with your uneducated friends but it doesn't fly here. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
the crop circle is the zodiac. very simple.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

On the contrary, you are the one that is OVER simplifying what it actually may take to get a crop design off of a sheet of paper and onto a field of vision obscuring wheat.
A circle, square, triangle or other simple geometric design would probably be trivial to construct ... but we're not talking about trivial designs. We're seeing incredibly complex designs on a huge scale.

Lets start with basics ... a group of people walk into a field of mature chest high wheat in the middle of the night (ok, let them have flashlights) to start a design. Now, a question ... if you were in charge would you have everyone start work at a beginning point and work outwards ... or would you disperse your people and get them to start working on different segments of the design ?

If you have them initially disperse, how would you coordinate their work ... how would you make constant checks to see that EVERY one of them is adhering to the paper plan ? How would you verify the accuracy and alignment of each individual segment so that they all met up perfectly ? How would you even communicate with a group member who is working on a segment 100 metres away from you ?
This is almost like 2 tunnel boring teams on opposite sides of a mountain drilling a hole towards each other, working independently and still managing to meet up together dead centre.
You can't have them all go off on doing their own thing without constant progress checks.

But even if you have them initially working outwards from a common starting point, sooner or later they will all spread out and the above points become relevent and critical.

Further, with members working independently and away from each other, how do they do the complex calculations required to create partial circles, various angles such as say, 38 degrees, 67 degrees, 42 degrees, etc when these angles are required to be made at that point of construction ? How do they coordinate with each other ? Every segment of the construction HAS to be perfect for it to eventually line up with and meet the other segments to complete the design.

I'm sure I could come up with many more logistical nightmares that they would have to contend with but the above points are more than sufficient to make it PERFECTLY clear to any logical and rational individual that a bunch of people working in a field from a design on a sheet of paper simply is NOT practical or feasible by any stretch of the imagination.
if they are not experts in ground surveying, don't have experience in night time construction, don't have some kind of efficient communication system, don't have continual and ongoing work reviews, etc, etc ... simply don't have a hope in hell of pulling it off.

And frankly, anyone that claims that a bunch of people using nothing more sophisticated than a rope and board can created these design monsters is purely and simply deluding themselves and needs to sit down and work out the logistics for themselves as if THEY were the group leader in charge of the design and anticipate EVERY potential problem and how YOU would overcome it.

Bet you can't do it .....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Nope. My logic is sound.

Let me take your example. Supose the machine operates by hitting round things at it. Then what does it matter if you use either or?

This is my method. No matter wat the black hole is or does, if it has an event horizon and an ergosphere, then what I want to do can work. This is the significant entity. Weather it puffes purple smoke or requires daily doses of ham is irrelevent. As long as it sucks up matter and light, affects time, and makes gravity valleys, then it's ok.

got it yet?

reply to post by Lastone

You have inspired me to make something.

Wish me luck.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I checked to see if I could find any of these symbols on one site and there were only a few vague similarities. They were interesting if correct. But I doub it. Maybe someone else can post the pics.

Possibly: "Stands for conscience, the higher reason"

The new moon:

Pluto and it's eliptical orbit, keeping in mind there are two of these moons, it may suggest these two moons on the outer circle.

www.symbols.com...

The T sign possibly the world or "map of the world" :

www.symbols.com...

Possibly mercury or the planet:

www.symbols.com...

Decay or decline (Oh No! Mr, Bill!!) :

www.symbols.com...

Triangle with dot; meteorological ice granules, hail or possibly comet:

www.symbols.com...

The two on the outside appear to be seperate from the center diagram. Possibly as two different individuals or species and with "equal" sign.

Anyone check the Mayan symbols also? it wasn't in the link of symblos I had.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Information on Mayan Calendar is here. There has been an update under the "Comments" section of the CropCircleConnector website.

There someone has given their reading of the symbols as a Mayan Calendar.

Instead of wasting time jawing over "how to make / fake" a crop circle we should instead be asking why would anyone go to such lengths over and over again? The old axiom "Cui Bono?" or who benefits?

I don't think anyone is making enough cash from these things to make it worth the effort.

Mayan Calendar

Updated CCC Comments

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Interesting - don't know if it has been posted before, but orbs are frequent at the site where the crop circle was created.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

So what are orbs do you think? Dimensional entities? Probes? Spirits? These things are everywhere!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TOSFORUS

Doesn't the Mayan calender show 13 not 12? I'm not convinced it's a reference to the Mayans. Looking at a couple of the inner circle symbols I now see what looks like the sitting Buddah symbol though.

www.bing.com...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think these are wonderful creations but they do so much remind of the designs we created using a SPIROGRAPH when a young kid?

Create a design then increase measurements appropriately, get some friends together, mark field out with string, stakes etc, and I guess they could be reproduced with a little effort.

Of course I could be totally off-base here and they're actually caused by alien space craft!

Cheers,

David

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey

Since you've mentioned that, I've also noticed how some of the Nazca lines in Peru remind me of an Etch-a-sketch also.

www.stateoftheart.nl...

www.halfbakery.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join