It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Command and Conquer 4 trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

This is going to be awesome game. Can't wait to buy it. I have all the other games of both Tiberium and Red Alert. As well as Generals. I wonder where Kane hid that ball of info/data I think.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I have only ever played and owned Red Alert 3, I find it time consuming and extremely Challenging, Which is a great thing.
I can't say i'm that good at it but I have recently completed the soviet campaign missions on Medium Difficulty.
I am rubbish online and offline in skirmish's but I will probably get every command and conquer I can find from now on, I await this game with some anticipation.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
CnC4 is going to be horrible.

They have sold out their original single player fanbase that made them famous in the first place.

CnC4 has:
No base building
Focus on multiplayer
No Scrin (the new, awesome race from CnC3)

They are trying to make it like Dawn of War 2, where you have a single structure that builds units and defenses. Wtf. CnC has always been about base building and tank spamming. Having a strong build order has been part of surviving skirmishes since the game began.

It isn't Command and Conquer without that.

Oh, and they are killing Kane off for good this time. He isn't coming back. Well done EA.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
o god thats better then sex!
the tiberium wars story,,the hd movies,the actors all great!
i just want to see how the story develops..its so awesome
there must be scrin..the invasion must come in cnc4

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
there must be scrin..the invasion must come in cnc4

Nope. They are out.

CnC4 is going to have little in the way of Single Player and storyline... its going to be a multiplayer spam fest with no need for base building or any kind of thought. Thanks console generation.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm a big C&C fan, bought every game to date and looking forward to C&C 4. But it's going to have to be something special to beat this upcoming strategy game. R.U.S.E.

Generals is my fav strategy game so far. Wasn't that impressed with Red Alert 3. C&C4 seriously needs to be renovated and brought upto date.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Must have......... Must have......

I just love the drama they put into the cut scenes, it so makes the game.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I like all these interactive devices they are bringing out, as they will help take gaming to the next level. Project Natal & Sony's Playstation Eye look interesting.

PC & Xbox360

PS3 EyePets

PlaystationEye

[edit on 28-7-2009 by kindred]

new topics

top topics

join