It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Witness to Roswell Revised and Expanded Edition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This book just came out by Carey and Schmitt. Just read it and was very intrigued by the incredible and odd coincidences and death bed confessions to say the least. I wondered what other's had to say about it. It makes for good reading and I recommend it. I realize that this could be considered one sided and I'm far from finished researching/reading about Roswell and this subject in general.

Coincidences being:

1. All of the descriptions of the Alien bodies match (more or less) Even by people that had never met each other.
2. Mogul Balloons were regularly Launched from the RAAF base near Roswell, and yet one of the most intelligent men on the base who was well trained concerning Mogul(I would say even an expert) Mistook that for a UFO? And after showing such ineptitude he was promoted and given some really great assignments! ??? We're talking about Marcel here.
3. The Rancher who found and reported the debris(weather balloon) was detained for nearly a week? Why? Not by the police but by the military.
4. Multiple witnesses reported death threats and or intimidation. So that they wouldn't talk about a weather balloon that the Russians knew about anyway?
5. Dozens if not hundreds of visitors at the base during and after the incident. We're talking about intelligence personel and high ranking officials, morticians, doctors, personel from Boeing and even reports of Charles Lindburg.
6. Death bed confessions. A person doesn't make a deathbed confession to decieve his family or soil his name? In fact a deathbed confession is one of the best witness testimonies that court case could hope for and highly prized in Law enforcement. Am I wrong on this?

There are dozens of other things about Roswell that don't add up. Either it was a UFO or it was a top secret aircraft that wrecked. Why stick to the weather balloon story still even 60 years past the event ..the top secret aircraft is out of date by now!!! And then there is the issue that all of these witnesses are lying if it isn't a UFO. That every single one of them was either "nuts" or lying on purpose. That defies logic. What are your thoughts?

I didn't go into too much detail here but can if someone wants some more detailed info.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by amazing]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by amazing]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm not convinced by most of the accounts or videos or shows on TV. This incident has the ring of truth to it or at least a massive cover up dealing with something else. Most interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

That last half of this video states the odd facts that have me stumped on the book.

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Find a source that has countered the story.
I find those most interesting.
Also the TV shows that re create the event just about prove the
staging in the first place.
The Aliens were monkeys in jump suits that pooped their pants
and stunk out the autopsy room and every one ran out.
That was in the Unsolved Mysteries show.
A local nurse identified the dead alien to be a monkey.
Thats not in many places cause it don't sell the alien story
needed by the anti Tesla conspiracy.

The first reports are the best.
Just takes someone to find out more.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
1. All of the descriptions of the Alien bodies match (more or less) Even by people that had never met each other.

How did the book describe the Aliens?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

What do you make of the witness testimony though? This isn't like a normal one person encounter story. There have been hundreds of witnesses, most of them seemingly credible and most of them gained nothing but hardship in the telling of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

What do you make of the witness testimony though? This isn't like a normal one person encounter story. There have been hundreds of witnesses, most of them seemingly credible and most of them gained nothing but hardship in the telling of it.

Wasn't there 1 Alien alive and 2 dead? Is there a witness testimony about interacting with the live Alien?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You caught me away from the book, so I don't have it for reference but there were either 2 or 3 dead and 1 alive who died a short time later. They were described as white/grey with large eyes some said almond or oriental looking, about 4 feet high with 4 long fingers slits for mouths and a small nose like feature with 2 slits/holes I believe. They were wearing some sort of clothing.

I need to do a lot more research on Roswell before I can make a determination but there is a lot to this story that does not add up and there definately was a government/military coverup. It was certainly not a weather balloon. Monkeys? Maybe. LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Does anyone know of alien events that received near roswell publicity

[edit on 28-7-2009 by dave649]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This will help straighten a few facts out on the roswell incident.

www.mega-genius.com...

This is a very important briefing on ufos and aliens, delivered by someone who is highly credible and very insightful.

PLEASE reply to this comment regarding your opinion on this information, only because I am bored and I am not waiting 20 posts to send someone a mesage or to start my own thread

Cheers

[edit on 28-7-2009 by dave649]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dave649

Good link. That's the heart of the issue. Anyone could spin a tale like this and put a couple of coincidences together and come up with something very close.

The difference with Roswell is the eyewitness testimony, signed affidavits and death bed confessions and who the witnesses were. Again has anyone else read the book?

new topics

top topics

join