It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
So is this supposed to be real? because it looks incredibly fake, the actors are less then convincing, the super secret "KGB film" is clearly fraudulent, why does the camera quality change from 1920's grainy film (and this is filmed in the 60's) to a 1950 clear quality black and white? They even show the same clip with those two different filters applied. (in the first half of the first vid)

At this point i have only viewed about half of the first video, i will watch the rest, but its hard for me to enjoy something that supposed to be real (if this is supposed to be real) when it comes across so bogus.

I completely agree, I really hope people are able to see this.

I have no idea why the topic starter does not mention anything about this - FYI this documentary DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY ORIGINAL FOOTAGE.

Therefore the documentary is pretty much useless and just good for some late night entertainment, and nothing more.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi There Wise Ones,
My two cent's, Fake Fake Fake, Egyptians never wraped the mummys like that, it's just a joke to even think the body was wraped in the Egyptian style.
The body was carelessly wraped, sloppy with no respect for the so called Viseter from the stars, very unlike the Egyptians to dissrespect the dead like that. Arms and legs were not sepratley wraped like that, I am sure Dr whats his name would agree with me, he would have a chuckle at it.

Blessed Be: Kernoonos....

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Good thread Zorgon,I might have either this project ISIS on old vhs or the KGB Ufo files lying around somewhere that I purchased some time ago

I think its this one as I can remember the abduction scene,and the soldiers in the tomb-but it was some time ago.

A mates father spent a night in the great pryamid in the late 60's or early 70's but told him he couldnt talk about it.My friend thinks it might have been some occult ritual but they fell out years ago.His father told him that before he dies he has to go back once more

One thing that sticks out as odd is the description of that area being the same as today-I was under the impression that water erosion on the sphinx implies to it being built at a time when there was lots of rain and possible jungles and rich vegitation.They must have been a sight to the eyes with their hard white limestone finish and gold tops.

shame that the gold and white limestone has gone!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

I don't believe the gold capstone was ever put in place. It is quite possible that it was never meant to be put in place, if the pyramid was meant to be representative of the human.

In that case, the kings chamber would be the heart. The heart is where the ancients believed the "mind" to reside.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious
I have no idea why the topic starter does not mention anything about this - FYI this documentary DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY ORIGINAL FOOTAGE.

Therefore the documentary is pretty much useless and just good for some late night entertainment, and nothing more.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by DwaynetheSpecious]

You should read this post:

reply to post by zorgon

It contains this image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f74fd20d5922.png[/atsimg]

As well, on MULTIPLE occassions the OP (and others) discuss the "cheesiness" of the film and the possibility that it contains several re-enactments.

If you have a beef with the film, contact The History Channel. They are the ones who aired it, and i believe they own the copyrights.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
omg its so obvious they are actors and the "old" film is staged! cant they even do a better job hoaxing?!?

the "egyptologist" talking at 7:00 of part one is an actress (and a bad one at that)

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Longchenpa]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry Zorgon, I didn't know he had a book that was diametrically opposed to the theory that you are presenting. I did know he was mainstream but never thought he wrote about Giza. I apologize for that; I wasn't trying to derail the thread. I think the title of his book I mentioned is 'Valley Of The Kings'. The part I thought is interesting is the subterranean tomb they found. I immediately thought about it after I watched the videos. I don't think I have seen any other reference to it in other books/places. True, the VOTK was from the New Kingdom but we do know a lot of reburials took place and were done in the Valley.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

nooooo!You have spoiled the image for me now!lol

I dont think we will ever know,unless we do open some secret chamber there and stumble across dusty photos of it being built and finished!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you for this post.

After seeing the film, I do have some thoughts on it:

1. Whenever they open a box or crate from the site, the KGB agents shoo away the cameraman. I would think they would want filmed documentation of everything going on. The cameraman would of been a KGB agent with the same security classification as the others. Why did they not document everything at the site?

2. The KGB agents acted very melodramatically during the opening of the sarcophagus. It reminded me of a grade Z movie.

3. No one is wearing any protective gear, from gloves to face masks when in the tomb. While they may not be archeologists, I would think they would not want to contaminate or damage anything with acid from their hands. The items they are going after have been stored in a dry and acid free area, so why would they endanger destroying papyrus or any other possible finds?

While this is an interesting story and I do think there is evidence to suggest contact with extraterrestrials during ancient times, I do think the film is a fake from the small errors I noticed. Why hasn't this been followed up? Project Isis could be quite true, however I do question the film being real.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Archaeologist isnt a dirty word....

No its not... however there are many who claim that 'title' and have very dirty hands.. no pun intended

This thread is not about mainstream archaeology... If it was I would have put it in the science section. This thread is speculative about ALTERNATIVE explanations.

Personally I don't trust main stream archaeology not to hide things that don't fit their 'accepted' picture. I am willing to bet museum basements are full of anomalies that were pushed aside like the scalpels found in a 5000 year old grave

Im of the belief they are mortuary in purpose, and reflect the meglomania tendancies of the period.

Well I disagree with that and there were never any signs of any burial in the Great pyramids. I personally follow long standing esoteric teaching on this matter and the purpose was spiritual rebirth

Do they have a connection to the stars, likely.

Could there have been visitors to Earth? Possible.

Were they built on a older site relating to Orion? possible.

But these structures totally reflect the thoughts and culture of the period they are atributed to.

UNLESS.... the Giza complex is in fact as old as 'our side' claims and the culture that you speak of was developed AFTER, perhaps based on 'rituals' that were not fully understood by those observing them and then when they mimicked them we have a knew religion

The evidence of this is simply the fact that the Giza complex is PERFECT... then later pyramids declined in perfection. Normally that works in reverse... you start small and work up to perfection... yet with the pyramids in egypt the opposite is true.

Now does this really make sense to you, honestly?

Could they be remembering space travelers or worshiping a god king? who knows.

Secret societies do
But they are not telling yet, though I know some archaeologists are members

I just ask, why would aliens build such a clumsy large useless structure that reflects the power and meglomanic mindset of pharoahonic Egypt?

Seems you are fixated with these ' megalomaniac Pharaoh' As I said it is my believe that the Giza complex predates the Pharaoh's and the culture by many thousand years.

Can you show me ONE pyramid that has been official proven to be older than Giza? Where are the practice ones? You seriously want me to believe they just started with something so huge and perfect in every way with ZERO experience?

Why would the preceeding pharoahs attempt to make pyramids instead of claiming the great pyramid thats already sitting there...like Cheops supposedly did? Surely they would just take the best? We would see the names of the previous pharoahs scratched out.

Again as you say 'supposedly' Even main stream Archaeology does not KNOW for certain... every generation has new ideas and new finds... but we still do not know for certain.

Why are the queens pyramids perfectly dated to Cheops...why were they able to suddenly build perfect pyramids that replicate Cheops at 45 degress?
They weren't morons, the 45 degrees they learned to correct the cracks with the bent pyramid.

Correct the angles?
But that is the whole point. The angle of the slope at the Great pyramid is why its so special...

Have you ever heard of Sacred Geometry?

The Golden Ratio & Squaring the Circle in the Great Pyramid

Hear is a Dartmouth University course on it specifically ...
The Golden Ratio & Squaring the Circle in the Great Pyramid
www.dartmouth.edu...

I know a few here will raise eyebrows that it is finally once again being taught in University

Good old Project Isis say that there was a cold fusion reaction inside the pyramid and its purpose was so aliens had celestial navigation, OH my, why would they need a pile of bricks that large to navigate when they can bend space and time? Its totally ridiculous, surely they use better materials other than stone?

Well you say archaeology isn't a dirty word, yet your post shows how closed mind you really are.

It is a known fact that the mere shape and alignment of the great pyramid produces energy. The focus point of the energy is in the King's chamber and a 'beam' emanates from the point. This is also true of small scale models and can be shown by special photography.

As to the 'cold fusion' Since we do not yet know how that works we have no idea if its possible or what is required. I do know that the Ark of the Covenant was 'rumored' to have been placed in the king's chamber. Since the Ark itself is a real enigma and deals with awesome energies... perhaps it was being 'recharged' or using the pyramid as an amplifier

You are free to call this all ridiculous, but societies like the Masons and Rosicrucians have known these secrets for thousands of years...

To discount sacred geometry as a reason when dealing with ancient structures is ridiculous.

Did Aliens build it? I say no... I say an earlier civilization did... and the 'visitors' were a common sight during those days. Sites like Göbekli Tepe, Turkey are starting to show our idea of early man is not correct. In India hey have discovered cities from the Mahabharata that were thought to be legend but now surface...

You ought to study the Mahabharata, it tells of older civilizations, visitors from the stars, nuclear explosions and flying machines... and now those ancient cities are surfacing...

We are the fifth civilization of man on this planet...
I know... preposterous...
never the less..

To teleport....maybe just a round star gate? or a landing pad like Star Trek...too funny, yes to navigate the aliens need a big stone pyramid....

I have noticed humanities penchant for laughter when they cannot or chose not to understand something. Do not discount the power in sacred geometry... the material is irrelevant the shape is what counts Its all about resonance. Did you see the Tacoma bridge video? a small breeze yet it caused resonance enough to twist steel girders like rubber...

Making them 45% is proof to me that they did not understand the original

As to stargates I already have a big thread on that and don't need to bring that in here, but before you scoff to much at least read this...

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED
AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY

Seems our government is taking it VERY seriously...

Put it this way, in our level of advancement, we can only make it to the moon, but if we need to build something to navaigate, would you build a big fat stone clumsy pyramid?

The fact that "big fat stone clumsy pyramid?" is still there after 10,000 years is a good indicator that it was a good idea... 'clumsy' :wow Have you even studied the math and precision in that structure?

And as to advancement... Mankind's biggest fault is over complicating that which is simple. In many cases we spend hundreds of years looking at something and in the end we find the answer was simple

Nikola Tesla had the answers to get us free energy and out to the stars over one hundred years ago... yet despite the fact that he invented the radio, the ignition coil that made cars possible and the AC power that runs our lives very few know who he is... he died poor and alone. Now today MIT announced that they have 'rediscovered' wireless power transmission...

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.” - Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

I only hope that when you get out digging in the field and find something out of place, you won't bury it

[edit on 27-7-2009 by zorgon]

GEX

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
zorgon and everybody can you listen to the beginning of the video again and tell me the name of the cosmonaut and a space capsule? I think I heard the name of Andrey Andropov, and soyuz capsule ..... I think he meant Juri Gagarin and Vostok. Can't say if that was a honest or intentional mistake. He got the year right though.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
here is something to consider too. it's just been found that if you broadcast a signal thru a rotating magnetic field, the signal gets boosted to lightspeed

Well any EM signal is already travelling at light speed, however a rotating magnetic field might focus it better. The TV and radio signals that left Earth 50 years ago are only now getting out to the 50 light year radius from Earth... and in that distance there are less than a hundred stars. So for people to believe that they can hear us is silly at best, since we only started broadcasting a little over 100 years ago...

Not only that but any modulation on that signal greatly deteriorates just a few light years out

The energy associated with the pyramid has not received much mainstream study yet. I can imagine a crystal or metal capstone on top would make a huge difference.

It is interesting to note that Arthur C Clarke in the original story before the film wrote that the obelisk on the moon was the missing crystal capstone... Later that was changed to a black monolith

There was a recent show on TV History or Discovery that showed another pyramid they found and they had a copper capstone... I am trying to find that online...

Just for the thinkers... here is a photo of the energy... you will notice it is a double helix

Since the Giza pyramid is exactly aligned with the Earths axis and the Earth is in fact a rotating dipole magnetic field... I am willing to bet that beam can be detected a long way out, even minus the capstone

GEX

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Re: to my previous post. May be he meant Yuri Andropov?! Oh yeah what a great cosmonaut, I think he flew Zil space craft back in the 80s

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What I'm curious about is the relationship between Sumeria and ancient Egypt.
They both share the winged emblem which first arose in Sumeria. This symbol is afluent in both cultures.

So my question is if there were visitors that began these cultures would they have been the Annunaki?

There are too many similarities to dismiss.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
A mates father spent a night in the great pryamid in the late 60's or early 70's but told him he couldnt talk about it.My friend thinks it might have been some occult ritual but they fell out years ago.His father told him that before he dies he has to go back once more

Yes I hope he will be allowed a return... Seems Hawass is intent on keeping a lid on it so to speak. I do know certain groups can still arrange special passes. 'Occult" is a word... I suppose it fits. Ask your mate if his father is a member of any 'group' like RC or masonic order, though most of the lodges of the latter only go through the motions

Yes it is a shame it was stripped... we may have lost more than we will ever know

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
What I'm curious about is the relationship between Sumeria and ancient Egypt.
They both share the winged emblem which first arose in Sumeria. This symbol is afluent in both cultures.

Yes... That is something we have been working on in the stargate are real thread. Its three years old and over 100 pages but take the time to do over it even if you just look at Undo's and my posts. Her;s is the Ancient connection..mine more the technical side

On the winged dick hang on a second I want to show you something significant but need to dig it up

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
Sorry Zorgon, I didn't know he had a book that was diametrically opposed to the theory that you are presenting. I did know he was mainstream but never thought he wrote about Giza. I apologize for that;

No need to apologize I look at all sides of a story, despite what many may think
There are many great works, albeit older, about the more esoteric nature of the pyramid. Having build and studied my own models I can say with certainty that the energy is real.

Still working on the questions
but but more important trying to find a way to point to what I want pics of. Not knowing whats there makes it hard... I saw one image on William Henry's tape that I have been trying to find. I will do a capture when I have time

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The Troll List

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious

To you perhaps... Thanks for your 'contribution', move along then nothing more to see here

Originally posted by Kernoonos

I am sure Dr whats his name would agree with me, he would have a chuckle at it.

As I said... the laughter from those who understand nothing. At least read enough to get the name right.

I doubt very much Dr Hawass would chuckle. Afterall he included Obama's joking with the press about "Aliens having made this" on his personal website. The fact that he has disallowed anyone else to look means he takes it seriously enough

Originally posted by Longchenpa
omg its so obvious they are actors and the "old" film is staged! cant they even do a better job hoaxing?!?

OMG its so obvious in your haste to 'contribute' to this thread you didn't bother to READ it

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Okay off topic a little to answer your question. If you want more you can U2U me

On the winged disks....

Sumerian. This one is over the tree of life with two winged guardians [Annunanki] on either side

Another showing the 'dark star'

Persia - Assyria
Faravahar

Babylonia
Over two winged guardians

Egyptian
Rameses III
Luxor, Egypt

ISIS Wings

The two Winged guardians King Tut's tomb

Cherubim Guardians Two winged guardians (guarding the ark in this case
Temple of Solomon

THIS is what Cherubim really looked like

Not fat chubby babies like the Christians portray them as today

India Old Vedic woodcarving of gods in a Vimana (flying machime)

Evolution of the flying Disk
The bottom two are MAYAN

Graeco-Roman Fresco
From a Roman burial chamber, Kom el-Shugafa, Alexandria

The Rosicrucian Connection
Winged Disc

Christian Winged Disk

Winged Disc in a Cathedral Chester, England

Notice the wings have become doves... The Christians then further 'transform' this.... until today it does not look the same, yet you can see the evolution. My best find was the 'missing link; which is on a Lutheran church in New England

First English Lutheran Church [side note Luther was also RC
)

The Church...

The symbols over the doorway... Notice the symbol of the dark star behind the head of the dove

Close up

Today the symbol looks like this

And stylized to this..

It is in this way the symbols of old get 'transformed' to modern interpretation

I will toss in the 'dark star' next post to have it all in one spot

The Alien Connection

www.1anunnaki.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Annunaki King 'pushing buttons' in a gateway

Pendant worn by Sumerian King representing the Dark Star. Legends tell of a Dark Star with destructive energies, and involvement with the cataclysmic war of the ancient Gods

Celtic Cross

Templar Cross

Representation of Mount Meru Mountain of Power. In the Vedic scripture it was in the center of a cataclysmic catastrophe that released an incredible amount of energy. The mountain is dipected as a wormhole shaped mountain

Modern Symbol warning of imminent Radiation danger beyond this symbol. Atomic energy.

Sumerian Cylinder Seals

Caught by Hubble telescope

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join