It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
The point was all this stuff needs precursors...chains of discoveries and applied science.

Ya know... I use that same argument with the GP itself... it just magically appeared in all its perfection, and there is no precursor or drawings on how it was made. All the other poorer copies came later... but that always gets ignored... Why is that?

As to the Egyptians and electric stuff, my theory is that they were just trying to copy stuff seen or heard of from a more ancient race, but didn't have the full knowledge or all the parts, though Tesla didn't need wires

I think what we are seeing in the drawings in certain places is just traces of an older time that they tried to reproduce. I really would love to have a look at that Inventory Stella... at least an accurate photo of it to decypher.

Look at Eddison's light bulb and see how many discoveries had to occur, in the past, to allow him to conceive of the idea of a light bulb.

Well they had batteries... that discovery put a panic through museums around the world because they were afraid that they had used them to electroplate gold artifacts

Too bad that those batteries were 'stolen' during "Operation Iraqi Freedom" Convenient, isn't it? Now in a few years skeptics can say "What batteries? What are you talking about? Prove it... all you have is sketches"

Sorry but I see modern main stream archaeologists as public enemy #1
Gimme the Indianna Jones type any day
or give me the key to the Smithsonian oopart vault for a couple days

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Since it is the only full length feature book ever discovered (so far), ALL explanations from the 'experts' regarding the AE invariably start with some reference or another to this funeral parlor manual laced with fairytales (aka religion) that may or may not have have hidden references for initiates.

What if future archaeologists were to unearth our remains and only be able to discover a funeral home containing a bible and reference manual for embalming. Would they too confidently describe us as gullible superstitious primitives obsessed with tales of the afterlife?

Although it’s unclear to me how the ‘Book of the Dead’ relates to my replies, it’s fair to point out that the BOTD isn’t a book. It’s a large collection of writings from Egyptian history that have been categorised as BOTD. As far as I’m aware, nobody considers the AE ‘gullible’ or ‘primitive,’ yet they were certainly superstitious and ‘obsessed’ with the afterlife. Much of the modern world is similarly absorbed in thoughts of the afterlife.

It’s quite possible that you’ve become focused on a strawman or red herring as the wonderful wealth of information about the AE far surpasses their fetish for the afterlife. There are records of sales and debts, petty rivalries and adulterous wives. In museum collections there ranges everything from make-up applicators and kids’ toys to medical instruments and prosthetics. We’ve got papyri that detail mathematical concepts (Rhind) and others like Edwin Smith’s that could be considered a seminal work of medical practice. Analyses of skeletal remains showing intestinal worms and muscle mass indicate the occupation and status. Check out Cheryl Ward's study of boat-building...it's great.

The modern understanding of Egyptian civilisation, and their place in the wider context of neighbouring rivals and trade routes, is rooted in evidence. Not just evidence from Ivy League universities, but the accumulated writings of international scholars covering continents, centuries and religions. Wedded to this literature are the archaeological data and specifically the lack thereof.

The ‘lack’ in this context is the absence of earlier civilisations to be responsible for AE’s technology and culture. West, Schock and to a degree, Hancock, can claim water erosion or shifting asterisms to their heart’s content. Until they find evidence to support the idea of a civilisation in the 1000s of years prior to pre-dynastic Egypt, it remains exciting speculation and book sales.

I mention this, not as an arrogant history lesson, but as a way of highlighting how many of the nooks and crannies of Egyptian society we know about. Although there are gaps in the knowledge (stacks of them), in none of what is known are there implications of high-technology, astronauts or aliens.

PS. To an extent, I *was* being diplomatic, but you're a reasonable, respectful member and deserve to be approached accordingly.

reply to post by zorgon

Too bad that those batteries were 'stolen' during "Operation Iraqi Freedom" Convenient, isn't it? Now in a few years skeptics can say "What batteries? What are you talking about? Prove it... all you have is sketches"

The thing with the 'Bagdhad Batteries' is that they are reproducible, documented, photographed and studied. I don't think they were batteries and it wouldn't shake my world if they were. For your files (if you don't have it already)...Baghdad batteries and it even suggests a 'space traveller' was responsible. Either way, it's a colourful paper. A serious guy called Keyser suspected they were designed for pain relief so there's little consensus out there...

edit on 1-8-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
-continued-

Now let's take a closer look at what has been dubbed 'The Grand Gallery' (h):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdf07487c4e3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c19b0db9ff78.jpg[/atsimg]

Oooh that looks spooky! As the King's mummy ascends towards his 'Chamber'....

Oh wait sorry... that's right... the GP -is not- a burial chamber or tomb. (covered previously)

So can the spooky music and turn off those silly lights already so we can see what this passage really looks like.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/025a17e0017a.jpg[/atsimg]

Ahh thank you, much better.

Now isn't that interesting! And without that ramp and railings put in recently for tourists, I would imagine that would be quite a climb! No stairs for 'The Journey' ?

And what are all those 'divots' we see along the base on either side? And the little cubby holes on the wall behind each one? (2nd one from the right is missing it's 'cover'.)

Perhaps a little statue in each one with a candle to wish the King good luck on his journey?

(sorry couldn't resist
)

Now turning around we see the bottom of the 'Grand Gallery' and the top of
'The Ascending Passage' (e) with the entrance to 'The Queen's Chamber' (f) at our feet:

And here is the view from the bottom of the 'Ascending Passage' looking up. Yet another 'bit of a climb' without ramp and railings. Again no stairs for 'The Journey'.

And now the entrance to 'The Queen's Chamber':

We finally enter the chamber and....

Oh my! A rather shabby burial chamber for a Royal Egyptian Queen I must say. No hieroglyphs adorning the walls or ceiling anywhere? I notice none of the hallways have any either.

Well then is the King's Chamber any better? (j)

Oh dear! And his royal coffin appears rather shabby also.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
-continued-

The first person to enter the GP in more 'recent' times (AD 820) via breaking and entering was Caliph al-Ma'mun and his band of merry men.

His chosen entry point was the smaller one you see just below the larger original entrance that was later uncovered:

The original entrance gives us a glimpse at some of the massive behemoth stones lining the interior of the GP:

That entrance is now locked, and today tourists instead enter through al-Ma'mun's attempted heist entrance:

Who were then faced with a huge granite block overhead and the descending passage:

After discovering the descending passage and subterranean chamber were empty, it was decided to -tunnel around- the over head granite block until they came upon the Ascending passage:

This recent color shot shows better definition of the Granite block(s) (on the left) that they went around, and the beginning of the ascending chamber (in the center). Also the new steps (below) carved into the stone and handrails:

Also a closer shot of the Granite blocks:

al-Ma'mun and his men were of course crestfallen to discover the rest of the GP also empty.

We are told by the 'experts' that these Granite 'plugs' were put in place to block would- be tomb robbers.

Hmmm... now that didn't seem to work out too well now did it?

Now why would you put those in place knowing there is no tomb or treasure to rob?

Are we to believe it was robbed in ancient times before it was sealed?

Did they also steal all the funerary hieroglyphs off the walls?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
-continued-

A closer examination of 'The Pit' leading downward from the subterranean chamber reveals a few interesting details:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a0c9e659838.jpg[/atsimg]

Which was discovered with "rubble" blocking the bottom and as you can see was excavated to at least 36 feet by Perring before giving up and moving on.

If memory serves later attempts to probe the remaining depth with metal rods managed to reach an additional 29 feet before being thwarted.

It is a rather nice 'pit' for an 'unfinished' room, considering the walls of this 'pit' were lined with marble slabs:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2edb2769c330.jpg[/atsimg]

Now what could this nice 'Pit' possibly connect to?

Does the name 'recently discovered Bird Caves' beneath the Giza Plateau ring a bell with anyone?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

A slip in your earlier standards although the b&w images are fantastic and evocative. What's with all the smilies and use of inverted commas e.g. 'experts.' It comes over as giggling...

You make a great deal over the absence of decoration or hieroglyphs in the GP and imply this is due to the GP not being a tomb and being something else altogether. The thing is, pyramids have long been classed as tombs...back to Herodotus and Strabo. It isn't a modern notion made-up by the experts you dismiss so easily.

So, how have pyramids come to be described as tombs?

A number of pyramids contain Pyramid Texts. These represent spells and prayers to send the Pharaoh on his way to the afterlife. None of them were painted or illustrated, they were sober and obscure. The presence of these texts clearly point to pyramids being tombs...proof of concept. The ones containing texts date to the Old Kingdom (the time of Sneferu, Khufu etc) when pyramids were at their most culturally significant. Just a couple of years ago, a small pyramid was discovered that still contained the body of Sesheshet

What's more interesting is the period preceding the Old Kingdom...Early Dynastic Period. It was here we can plot the development of pyramids from their precursors. The Step-Pyramid of Djohser was an elaboration on the tradition of burials in mastabas. These frequently had interior decoration in the form of painting and hieroglyphs. These developments reflect increases in Egypt's wealth and the status of Pharaohs.

Furthermore, adjacent to the majority of pyramids are mortuary and temple complexes. In the case of the GP, there's the Pyramid complex.

What all this shows is that increasing complexity led from earthly burials to internments within mastabas. The mastabas became basic pyramids and increasingly successful Pharaohs commissioned greater pyramids as the techniques were refined. Surrounding these monuments were statues and temple walls dedicated to the late king or queen. All of which points to tombs and where else would they be buried? So yeah, experts, contemporary historians and witnesses call them tombs.

Where are the bodies? Where's the gold at? Given the history of tomb-robbing (a problem to this day!), it isn't unreasonable to expect they've been taken. The reason for the introduction of the Valley of the Kings was due to tomb-robbing around Giza and Saqarra. In fact there are tombs that were looted and repaired several times in the decades after internment...despite being miles away from anywhere.

I guess what people mean when they doubt pyramids were tombs is that they haven't really looked into it. In most cases, the other pyramids might as well not exist because the GP is the special one. Out of 100+ pyramids, the GP is the only one that has to have been built by lost races, aliens or ancient astronauts.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
-continued-

**DISCLAIMER** - I have previously tried to be clear on this point but just in case...

In the previous posts examining the GP, I have linked to several sites that contain detailed graphic and pictorial exhibits for examination of their respective area for only that purpose. I commend them for their innovative thinking and efforts, but I do not however subscribe to any of the theories advanced by any of the authors of these sites.

I find them unnecessarily way over- complicated and in many cases just plain over the top and way missing the mark. And the end result of all these theories to my mind produce no tangible believable result.

It is reasonable to assume that Caliph al-Ma'mun spent some time pondering the anomalies he encountered in the GP:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0ddb58d32e0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7919dc8ddfdb.jpg[/atsimg]
Such as - all the square 'divots' along the sides of the grand gallery, that were then all re- covered as shown in previous photos. Here is one without it's 'cover'.

Note that the angle of all notches run parallel to the angle of the 'Grand Gallery', so one can reasonably assume that whatever stood or was held in these notches, -also- stood at an angle parallel to the angle of the 'Grand Gallery'.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a512e93607af.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7308cc5551c.jpg[/atsimg]

He undoubtedly spent even more time pondering the meaning and function of this area:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7f0a9d2d0ed.jpg[/atsimg]

To me, this area (and indeed even the entire GP) reminds me of when you got to turn the crank on the ancient game called 'Mousetrap':

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d95d469f6179.jpg[/atsimg]

Which you first had to laboriously assemble each component and then connect them together and arm each one for it's various purpose. After all elements perform their function, the cage then settles down upon the mouse and we are left with a spent device that needs it's various components re- armed and reset in order to perform it's main function again.

To my eye, the GP is like a spent game of Mousetrap, in need of having it's various parts reset and re- armed. I found that with a little time examining the various components and which need to be returned to their original position and re- armed, the primary purpose of this entire structure becomes self- evident.

For the moment I will leave it to the reader to examine and speculate on what these might be. I trust that the diagrams, pictures and various observations I have posted will assist in making this determination fairly easily.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Just went to watch the videos from the OP but the users you tube account has been deactivated

Nice thread with some lovely pics though Zorgon. S+F

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Enjoyed Chris Dunn's pics! Way to go! His is truly on to something very important.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

...Sorry but I see modern main stream archaeologists as public enemy #1
Gimme the Indianna Jones type any day

And people wonder why all my posts are full of sarcasm and mock 'the experts'.

One example is - I personally have seen the grandmaster expert of them all - Zawi Hawass - stand there on TV and tell us with a straight face that the reason for the air shafts in the King's chamber was so his soul would have a direction finder on which way to fly out of the GP to the desired star.

Then why are their 2 air shafts? Is this some kind of guessing game for his soul like Let's make a deal? What if he chooses the wrong one? Oops he lands on the wrong star? And what about the Queen's soul? She doesn't get any directions?

Oh puLEEZ stop already with the King's soul stuff and book of the dead mumbo jumbo!

I have listened to their flimsy theories long enough, I think it is high time people present a few of their own theories, they certainly couldn't do any worse!

edit on 2-8-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler

Enjoyed Chris Dunn's pics! Way to go! His is truly on to something very important.

Yeah certainly nothing to see there eh?

Now move along folks...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Just went to watch the videos from the OP but the users you tube account has been deactivated

Yeah, me too...anybody got them saved?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller

Iv just found them on you tube I think.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Completely off topic:

I have been inside the great pyramid and let me tell you, I became claustrophobic.
Imagine all these narrow passages full of 2 rows of people, one going up and the other down. I was stuck in the middle of the passage going down, in complete darkness, surrounded by a wall of people. Not the happiest moment of my life.
I urge everyone who considers going in, if you are claustrophobic or have heart problems DON'T GO.
Besides, all the relics are in Cairo's archaelogical museum, so don't think you are missing something if you don't go in.
Just a heads up to my fellow posters :-)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The levitation techniques I think was also necessary to form this incredible place in India I saw in a recent thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=12122212#pid12122212

edit on 21-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Mythkiller

Iv just found them on you tube I think.

www.youtube.com...

Also thanks this video you link to is working. About to start the popcorn now!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
For thirty years I have been looking through Egyptian art looking for a particular staff that I believe to be related to acoustic levitation

I had this before...

Well today I found it
after all these years

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38aa281ed740.png[/atsimg]

When I found this video I was expecting the other KGB UFO files. Now I will have to check my CD set and see what else is on there. This story on the Russian Egyptian connection took me completely by surprise. Looks like I will be busy the next few months

Are you familiar with Ed Leedskalnin? His device for levitating 2 ton blocks of lime stone looked like these coils in glass, exactly.

acoustic levitation

And he used some sort of harmonics to move these massive coral blocks, levitation in his construction of Coral Castle in Homestead Florida. This "thing" also looks like the phallic image found people say resembles a prehistoric light bulb. And is it me or is that snake on the hat appearing to indicate something significant? Curious it was a snake in the bible that eve was tempted by .

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

If you look on the lower section of this photo you can see the copper (?) wire inside a glass jar. People claimed to have found a lot of these on the property.

Here is a video that might show them also although I didn't review it recently, remember it was interesting.

edit on 22-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Just got back to this thread and kudos to you for the excellent research and effort that

you and others have put into it

So i was very much supprised at the dismissive attitude of yours towards the thread of

which [the link Gortex provided you with]

By the time line of your posts it is obvious that you did NOT read ANY of it!

Your dismissive

'So i guess that makes it true eh?'

'All the top debunkers in that one Rich England, Phage, Bedlam, Buddasystem, Byrd etc.'

Not something i would expect from someone of your thoroughness for research

Well as it happens the above named debunkers along with many others were doing extremely

well with the debunking, when, 'as luck would have it' FACT stumbled on that thread.

Where as THIS thread depends on [deciphering, processing information, evidence, hypothesis

theory, assumption, translating, presumption of events etc.etc.] Scholars and archeologists

putting forward views which can never be 100% fact.........only a probability.......................

Getting back to the above mentioned debunkers - They are contemporaries of the said hoaxer's

Wayne Herschel / James Van Greunen / Judy Faltskog, and have verrified proven official

documents. [unlike the well documented forgeries of James Van Greunen] As this is a modern

day hoax - there just happen to be people alive who actually know them!

The world is a huge place but i am constantly amazed at what a 'small world ' it really is!!

Having got away with their conning and hoaxing for over 25 years ...........Their worst

nightmare THE INTERNET which 'enabled' them also found people that knew them !!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

BALLS, can't watch your vids my man as they have been pulled

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination
reply to post by zorgon

BALLS, can't watch your vids my man as they have been pulled

i really dont see the problem... HOW can it be so hard for people to simply google it ?

Google Video Link

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join