It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Exactly my point! It's clearly not a reenactment when the presenter says they have obtained exclusive footage then show it, plus a video analysist checking it's authenticity (We don't get a result either)

You wouldn't have a film analyst checking to see if the reenactment footage was real.......would you? that's just bonkers!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
zorgon you enjoying that sonic screwdriver yet?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wow... what to say
No part of that could not be faked... and it all looked so to me.

The black & white reminds me of the Shneiders meat commercials, filmed modern day with fake grain upon it...
The Russian accents... really did not sound Russian to me (when speaking english).
The 'mafioso' did not act as such at all...
The radar animation... so lame.
The facial structuring... talk about jumping to conclusions! Large eyes... they must be black and the skin must be green... logical

The woman going PAPA omg... that screamed fake...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
zorgon you enjoying that sonic screwdriver yet?

No The blighters were out of stock
Its on back order

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow, I see so many posts discussing the reaity of the videos. I don't think that is what exactly is in mind here. I think that it's more a discussion of how the show could be a basic reenactment of what actually occurred. Am I not correct Z?

Regardless, very good find. I was particularly interested in the discussions of the staff and creating a musical resonance.

Also, there was mention of someone referring to the pyramids somehow being a power stem. Any ideas about that somehow relating to the stargate of ancient sumer?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Yep, IMHO the video is done on purpose like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ayrton

Oh yes. I'd say almost definatively.

It's just too easy to pick apart for them to actually be trying to pass it off as authentic footage. I do believe, however, that similar events such as those depicted have happened.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree I do believe, however, that similar events such as those depicted have happened.

All things considered the skepticism in this thread has been minimal and focused on the veracity of the film itself. But the positive response has been way above my expectations.

Without trying to sound woo woo here, the message is being sent on a subconscious level. I do not expect everyone to believe that...

But the hidden chambers is not a new story... as pointed out it goes as far back documented in Pliny the Elder's writings in AD 23.

So whether there is Alien tech, Ancient Tech or just esoteric secrets long lost to us does not matter... the story has roots and is worth the study...

The tones and resonance issues crop up all over the place. I do not believe it coincidence. Tibetan monks claim many things can be done with chants. We know today the power of sound and specifically resonance. Tesla almost brought down a building... an opera singer can shatter crystal...

So let them be skeptic and watch just for entertainment... perhaps they will get something out of it

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Okay something interesting just came up that may be relevant...

This is copied from another thread and in response to a Nibiru question..but see how it ties in to the Pyramids....

Originally posted by Jools.but it [Nibiru] was supposed to be visible this year to everyone by naked eye) was coming through the constellation of Orion which is generally of the consensus of believers

What people are seeing in the area of Orion is Betelgeuse which may be about to go super Nova. That star has been shrinking and flaring up spewing phenominal energy. (Well it is 540 light years away so what we see now happened already 540 years ago)

I can just bet many will say "OH That is Nibiru... See? We told you so!!!"

Here it is the reddish one upper left

Betelgeuse, in Orion (the bright red giant in the upper left) is shrinking and astromomers think that we may get to see a supernova soon. Of course, being 520 or so light yrs away, this event might be long over. I love this bit about the night sky: looking at it is the same as looking into the past.

www.flickr.com...

Oursun (tiny spec) compared to Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse is the biggest star we know. This will be one heck of a bang when this one blows and should be visible to the naked eye. Only thing is there is no way to know when

Just keep watching Orion

Now Larryman made a comment in another thread that I want to add here in theISIS and the Stargate thread for us to explore....

Originally posted by Larryman

Zorgon... if Betelgeuse going supernova is a recent development... and if the Egyptian Giza pyramids are aligned to Orion's belt... then there may be something located near the pyramids, at the location represented by the position of Betelgeuse. And it may be important, at this time of Betelgeuse supernova. 'As above... seek below'.
Just wondering...

Good point
Only problem is who do we get to look? Dr Hawass is not likely to be friendly to the concept... maybe contact one of those German or Swiss teams....

Hmmmm I will toss this into the other thread... maybe we can come up with something. Sure is an interesting idea... if there is anything to the Orion story

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I certainly wasn't meaning to be sceptical about the thread subject, just the way the videos were being perceived by some of the readers on the thread in terms of the footage being brought across as being genuine.

Anyhoo, i find the whole thread subject absolutely fascinating, especially with there being some possible correlation with Orion. That would be something, some trigger with the Super Nova here on earth.

It would quieten the skeptics wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
It would quieten the skeptics wouldn't it?

Or wipe us out

Hey not picking on skeptics here... they have been civil here

Larryman sure put a bug in my ear though...

Something else popped up too... its in the star gate thread...

But it is interesting to note here that the University of Dartmouth has a course on Sacred Geometry involving the Golden Section math of the Great Pyramid..

and today while tracking down a copy of an ancient Rosicrucian work..
Heinrich Khunrath. Amphitheatrum sapientiae aeternae. [Hamburg: s.n., 1595].

I find that the University of Wisconsin/Madison has it in a special collection of Mystic and Alchemy papers

Wisconsin/Madison for those who don't know is the main Fusion research facility that is working with He3 (Helium 3) and H H Schmitt is professor there. H H Schmitt was Apollo 17 Astronaut, State Senator and owns Inter Lune Inter Mars LLC, a mining concern for mining He3 on the moon

Mystical collection
specialcollections.library.wisc.edu...

Fusion Dept He3 Lunar Mining
fti.neep.wisc.edu...

Okay so I HATE coincidences... this is just getting crazy... our top fusion facility is talking Lunar mining and studying Alchemy...

And people say I am loony...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Unbelievably bad 'documentary.' Total BS. My ears and eyes are bleeding after reaching the dizzy heights of Part 4. Then I read the posts...'Deny Ignorance?' Half of them 'Define Ignorance.' Ancient Egypt 'appeared' in 2500BC? Alien in a tomb? KGB played by actors?

Well done MasonWatcher...a brave effort at sanity. Sometimes it's better to wear waders and exit:stage left when the momentum builds in these threads...

I know you like to 'stir the pot', Zorgon, but in any other circumstance you'd pull that documentary apart. IIRC you did just that on another Roger Moore presented UFO show last year! I can remember 'Russian UFO' footage that was actually USAF pilots with the USAF badge on the back of the pilot's helmet. It could be the same documentary, but I can't bear to watch anymore. At least one of the 'UFOs' was a US tow-target being followed by a US jet.

For a guy with so many resources and a fair amount of knowledge, I'm sometimes baffled why you support this stuff

Before you load up a
...you can keep it

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Can anyone determine the ground map coordinates for the location represented by the Betelgeuse star, based on the Giza pyramids representing the Orion belt stars? Just in case we should hear of Egyptian military moving to secure that location.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Larryman]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Looking at the "never before seen video" something struck me as odd. The men lifting the cover of the sarcophagus off seemed too easy. I looked up some information on how heavy those were and this is what I found.

Link
Once inside the burial chamber the theives would still need to get into the sarcophagus. The sheer weight of the lids made them almost impossible to lift even with several men. Lifting the lid off by means of levers was often not possible due to the restricted space around the sacophagus. Often the only way tomb raiders were able to remove the lid was by either smashing the lid or by sliding it off. Therefore, many sarcophagii of the Old Kingdom had a mechanism of securing the lid by means of small copper pins. There were often two or three of these pins in the backside, or west side of the lid and would hold the lid in place preventing robbers from sliding the lid off.

I found the dimensions of a limestone sarcophagus lid and did some quick calculations. From what I can tell about the type of sarcophagus it would most likely have been a limestone or granite piece.

There is NO way those two guys were lifting something that heavy. The movements of the lid and the men's reactions do not show the signs of lifting an object that heavy. After he removes his foot from the makeshift lever and before they start to move it, you can see the lid shake. Stones that heavy don't react that way, they are headed down towards the earth. They are deceptively heavy, I worked for a landscaping company last year and we installed some blocks of limestone for the entrance sign of a community. I don't know how to explain it but when placing them with the heavy loaders it would look like you could make adjustments by pushing one side. Just to scoot it a bit more inline, but no, not a chance. Even in a position that makes it seem like it would swivel or rotate easily, they just don't budge. Let's look at some stills from the lift.

Here he readies himself for the lift. Look at the grip he has on it and the curve of his back. Do you really think he's going to lift a 1.4 ton slab of stone with one other guy like that? And on one leg at this point.

Now the shovel is gone and he places his foot out in front of him. I don't know about you but I wouldn't put my foot in the vicinity of where a large stone slab was about to fall.

Here, he has actually lifted it up a few inches from the first photo. Look at that strain. The guy at the foot of the sarcophagus hasn't done much, as the lid has been pivoted, not equally moved to the side.

It's moved over and up a bit more, still not sliding or releasing...

Lastly a horrible makeshift combination to show the wide view of the two men lifting.

So what do you think?

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Parabol]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

i think you should reread the thread where zorgon specifically states the "film" parts are recreations. pretty sure there's like at least 6 posts just from him saying that.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Yeah, I looked back and saw him saying that. Which is ridiculous because the documentary specifically states that it is never before seen footage and proof of this theory. To just say that of course it is a reenactment is a cop out and this guys credibility is definitely damaged.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

In 547bc, at the age of 23, Pythagoras went to Egypt. This is where he picked up his musical theories, which were a cornerstone of his school.

www.sacred-texts.com...

To Pythagoras music was one of the dependencies of the divine science of mathematics, and its harmonies were inflexibly controlled by mathematical proportions. The Pythagoreans averred that mathematics demonstrated the exact method by which the good established and maintained its universe. Number therefore preceded harmony, since it was the immutable law that governs all harmonic proportions. After discovering these harmonic ratios, Pythagoras gradually initiated his disciples into this, the supreme arcanum of his Mysteries. He divided the multitudinous parts of creation into a vast number of planes or spheres, to each of which he assigned a tone, a harmonic interval, a number, a name, a color, and a form. He then proceeded to prove the accuracy of his deductions by demonstrating them upon the different planes of intelligence and substance ranging from the most abstract logical premise to the most concrete geometrical solid. From the common agreement of these diversified methods of proof he established the indisputable existence of certain natural laws.

Having once established music as an exact science, Pythagoras applied his newly found law of harmonic intervals to all the phenomena of Nature, even going so far as to demonstrate the harmonic relationship of the planets, constellations, and elements to each other. A notable example of modern corroboration of ancient philosophical reaching is that of the progression of the elements according to harmonic ratios. While making a list of the elements in the ascending order of their atomic weights, John A. Newlands discovered at every eighth element a distinct repetition of properties. This discovery is known as the law of octaves in modern chemistry.

He applied the principles of math to music, which he then applied to nature.

This is key in what the Egyptians were able to accomplish (as well as the Tibetan monks you reference).

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
For a guy with so many resources and a fair amount of knowledge, I'm sometimes baffled why you support this stuff

Well as I said for everyone that is baffled there are 10 that find value. Surely you don't expect everything I look at to agree with you? How boring would that be?

I firmly believe that there are secrets beneath the Pyramid and other locations like Abydos that have yet to be revealed. I have pursued that for over thirty years. I am far from alone in this search and as pointed out it is well documented back to Pliny. WHAT is in there I can only guess at this point, though I have a pretty good idea

But please be my guest, continue to apply 'reason' to esoteric speculation... that always works well

[edit on 7-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
Can anyone determine the ground map coordinates for the location represented by the Betelgeuse star,

I will attempt it tomorrow... seems few are picking up on that. There is one here at ATS that might be interested. Wonder if he is still here

Scott Creighton

He has done extensive research on the Orion connection. I will look up his thread shortly. Thanks again for pointing that out. I missed it completely

ADDED

Question for Scott - Betelgeuse Near Orion
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scott's Pages
www.abovetopsecret.com...

DANG he has been busy... I will have to get over and look through all that

[edit on 7-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
So what do you think?

I think you didn't read the thread