It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
As much as they would like you to believe otherwise. DHS is fairly harmless. Unless you are plotting to attack something within the US borders, or trying to illegally come into the US, that is.
Funny millions of illegal immigrants are flooding into our nation, yet the DHS claims to keep our borders safe :
:

Componants consist of but not limited to:
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services – Processes citizenship, residency, and asylum requests from foreigners
U.S. Customs and Border Protection – Staff border checkpoints, collect tariffs, and patrol the border
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement – Long-term investigations of border violations
Federal Protective Service – Security for federal buildings and properties
Transportation Security Administration – Responsible for aviation security (domestic and international, most notably conducting passenger screenings at airports), as well as land and water transportation security
United States Coast Guard – Marine and inland waterway patrol, part of the United States Navy during times of war
Federal Emergency Management Agency – Disaster preparedness, response, and recovery
United States Secret Service – Protective services for important officials and protection of the U.S. currency
Domestic Nuclear Detection Office – Develop nuclear threat detection capabilities at all levels of government and in the private sector
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center – Interagency law enforcement training facility
National Protection and Programs Directorate - risk-reduction, encompassing both physical and virtual threats and their associated human elements
National Communications System
Directorate for Science and Technology – Research and development
Directorate for Management – Responsible for internal budgets, accounting, performance monitoring, and human resources
Office of Policy – Long-range policy planning and coordination
Office of Immigration Statistics
Office of Health Affairs – Medical preparedness
Office of Intelligence and Analysis – Identify and assess threats based on intelligence from various agencies
Office of Operations Coordination – Monitor domestic security situation on a daily basis, coordinate activities with state and local authorities and private sector infrastructure
Office of the Secretary includes the Privacy Office, Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties, Office of Inspector General, Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman, Office of Legislative Affairs, Office of the General Counsel, Office of Public Affairs, Office of Counternarcotics Enforcement (CNE), Office of the Executive Secretariat (ESEC), and the Military Advisor's Office.
National Cyber Security Center

Just in case you were wondering.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
thought these were interresting.....

www.drhawass.com...

and....

www.cheops.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dear Zorgon

Thanks for that not being American I had no idea.

So the RC Church still controls certainly a lot of the funds for research. As far as the USA is concerned anyway. However science does happen outside the US as well.

So back too the subject in hand. What do you know about your home grown Alien grave?? As far as I can remember from back in the 1800’s. If you have any background on this too hand I would like to have a look at it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Just in case you were wondering.

Nah but thanks for the list 007 1/2

I been watching the watchers and they tell me what I need to know... what gets me is the sheer number of agencies...
No wonder America is going broke.

As to the video you can get a used copy from Amazon for 7 bucks for the whole thing

KGB UFO files

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

thanks for that Zorgon, i just ordered it.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

huggs everyone...

this is very cool!!!

does anyone know where I can purchase this on dvd??

zorgon,,,,awsome work!

huggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

there is a link somewhere in this thread. it may be quicker to just search Amazon or EBAY.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Thank you very much for this zorgon. I liked it a lot. Especially the end

and the missing "followers" group.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Two posts up from yours

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As much as i enjoyed the videos, (Thank you for posting them!) i felt i saw a mish mash of interesting insights and possibilities worth investigating further, and some seriously dreadful footage palmed off as being real.

I think the culprit is the chap who wrote the book (Cant pronounce or remember his name) I think i have a good eye for footage claiming to be genuine. The russian ufo crash footage i have seen before and can't decide either way, but the dig footage shown is absolutely terrible. Steam coming from the tomb??????? it looked like something from a hammer house of horror movie! Ed Wood must be turning in his grave! Why did the soldier want to stop filming? purely for effect.

Don't get me started on the tourist footage and woman claiming to see her parents, i have seen better acting in the first episode of neighbours and that's REALLY saying something. What nailed it for me was the author who is making these claims comforts her for added effect, there's a terrible CHARLATAN right there in those few seconds. Very poor.

The footage also shows a number of other tourists ready to be whisked away, but we never see there faces do we? but lo and behold clear as day this beautiful womans parents are there sharp as a needle on screen, kneeling in amazement and wonder moments before the shoddy Blair Witch video camera drops to the floor and the light dims down? Wheres the money shot? where's the craft?
Lack of budget on the hoaxters part me thinks.

I'm really sorry to go on about it, but it really annoys me where the subject and IDEA is a really good one and as i stated before a fantastic avenue for research into Egyption history and a possible link to some sort of other worldy intervention, amalgamated into work obviously designed to fool and dupe the enthusiasts that simply want to belive and are willing to swallow anything they watch.

Just wanted to establish the difference between good material and fakery at it's worst.

Don't be fooled!! we are better than this...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
As much as i enjoyed the videos, (Thank you for posting them!) i felt i saw a mish mash of interesting insights and possibilities worth investigating further, and some seriously dreadful footage palmed off as being real.

I think the culprit is the chap who wrote the book (Cant pronounce or remember his name) I think i have a good eye for footage claiming to be genuine.

Ummm try reading the thread? The footage names and faces are recreated. Its the story that has the value

Don't worry about anyone bring fooled
but thanks for you analysis

[edit on 3-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If everything is authentic here and they say they do not know the location of the tomb, why not perform another of those "radar scans" to find these underground tunnels, I heard the KGB closed it off but, they couldnt remove it structurely to being found on radar or am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Because after History Channel did the search De Hawass has closed the area to any further searches

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Because after History Channel did the search De Hawass has closed the area to any further searches

Perhaps when Nibiru passes, and causes Earth's pole shift... the Tomb Of The Visitor (and it's library of knowledge) will be exposed by the quakes - despite De Hawass.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Hmmm do you have a date for Nibiru passing?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Larryman

Hmmm do you have a date for Nibiru passing?

I dont have a date. But I guess it occurs between now and the Dec-21-2012. This thread states the autumn of this year as first passage:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/3/2009 by Larryman]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
I dont have a date. But I guess it occurs between now and the Dec-21-2012. This thread states the autumn of this year as first passage:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah Well if it was coming by this year we would see it now wouldn't we? Well since your new here I will give you a date, cinfirmed by the one person who brought Nibiru up in the first place Z Sitchin

Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth
around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to
3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when
Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of
Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons,
Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and
Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's
revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next
return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600-
year orbit [Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317].

2900 AD not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm obviously coming in a bit late here, but how did a thread based on a known hoax video get 102 flags?

Sorry for not reading all 13 pages... but I'm hoping it has been posted somewhere in them the origins and known falsities in the 'Secret KGB UFO Files' mockumentary.

The whole program was faked. Every piece of footage.

Nothing against you Zorgon, your research is usually great... but I just hope there is more to this thread than that video because it is certainly the worst source I've ever seen you use.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr how did a thread based on a known hoax video get 102 flags?

Because at least 102 people get the message
Hoax? Its a reenactment to be sure, names and faces changed... but the story has value So where is it a proven hoax? Does History channel not use reenactments to tell their story?

Where in the OP was any claim made as to veracity, or anything else made? I see merely the title of the piece and the video... then speculation on stuff that was around since Pliny the Elder first wrote about secrets beneath the Sphinx

Be not so hasty to judge... many got a lot of value out of this post

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

But they aren't re-enactments.

The 2 documentaries which were produced based on fabricated 'KGB' files were both hosted by Roger Moore, and the fake footage in them based on fake stories was passed off as genuine.

I'm not saying the other posts you have made in this thread aren't meaningful and interesting. I'm just saying the documentary has been debunked several times on ATS and other websites as being a complete forgery.

And to the many, and there is obviously many, of those who don't do their own research, going on your OP they could be lead to believe the contents of these videos are truthful. I've read through some of the thread now and many are remarking on the 'group abduction' and other things in the videos... which never happened.

I'm just trying to deny ignorance.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join