It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
UPDATE

Well how do you like that

First we have Obama Joking with the press in Egypt about the Aliens building the great Pyramid... now we have confirmation..

Buzz Aldrin makes it official....

"I'm gonna reveal a secret to you," he told reporters. "There's a monolith on (Mars' moon) Phobos. It's about 15 meters high. And aliens put it there before they came to Egypt to build the pyramids." Like a good comic, Aldrin, 79, kept a straight face...

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2009/07/25/BA5V18V6J7.DTL

This shortly after this interview on CSpan

Monolith on Mars Moon
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Awesome thread Zorgon. It's taken a thread like this for a lurker like me to actually post. I wonder how much of your research has led you down the ancient Cosmic War senario- or rather, have you ever considered the GP's as an ancient millitary installation/weapon 10,000 years ago in a war with the "Gods"?

The picture you displayed of the GP emitting the double helix ray looks very weapon like.

Just throwin' it out there

-Tuned

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

but i cannot find his book at all..does anyone know where it can be purchased or able to be read online?...

anyone...?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuned Agent I wonder how much of your research has led you down the ancient Cosmic War senario- or rather, have you ever considered the GP's as an ancient millitary installation/weapon 10,000 years ago in a war with the "Gods"?

I have a lot on the ancient war, just need to piece it all together into a presentable form..

But no I never considered the GP as a weapon. The energy is a healing one... that has been tested...

Also found these today...

Another KEY

Another Staff

It is interesting to note that this piece is at the Brooklyn Museum under this heading

Exhibitions: Magic in Ancient Egypt: Image, Word, and Reality

December 22, 2006–October 18, 2009
Special Exhibitions Hall, Egyptian Galleries, 3rd Floor
How the Egyptians, known throughout the ancient world for their expertise in magic, addressed the unknown forces of the universe is explored in this exhibition of twenty objects from the Brooklyn Museum's world-famous collection. Ancient Egyptians did not distinguish between religion and magic. They believed that the manipulation of written words, images, and ritual could influence the world through a divinely created force known as Heqa, personified as the eldest son of the solar creator Atum. Heqa could be used by the gods to control and sustain the universe and by humans to deal with problems of ordinary life. The exhibition includes a relief of a son of Ramesses II, Prince Khaemwaset, who became legendary as a sage and magician; a bronze figure of the goddess Isis, known as "great of magic," holding a cobra that also had magical powers; a magical healing stela inspired by myths of Isis healing Horus of a scorpion bite; and a headrest with images of Bes and Taweret, deities who protected the dead and the living. The exhibition also examines connections between magic and medicine, including the consumption of liquids imbued with magical powers; and the use of magic after death through such objects as funerary figurines that were created to carry out any work in the afterlife the gods might require of the deceased.

This exhibition is curated by Richard Fazzini, Director of the Brooklyn Museum's excavation at the Temple Precinct of the Goddess Mut in Egypt.

www.brooklynmuseum.org...

So a main stream museum says the Egyptians used magic

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I too believe in the ancient war scenario. Too many ancient texts/religions/myths speak of war in the skies. plus the evidence of a nuclear weapon going off in I think Iraq a very long time ago.
Atlantis and muu had a war that would be equivalent to RUssia and USA goign at it.

have you read the terra bible or the terra papers, im not saying they are true b/c there is a lot that is questionable, but it is a good read and will make you think.

Maybe George Lucas wrote the true history of man with Star Wars.

A long long time ago, in a galaxy far away...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ancient Egypt was a group of westward moving Arabs, from a land already developed.

Why would it need time to relearn what it's neighbors already knew?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Awesome! Thanks for posting, Zorgon. Recently I haven't been to much into ufo type stuff but sometimes something comes a long that sparks my interest. Although most of you had probably heard of this before, its new to me!

Will post comments after watching and reading more about this.

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You know, if that bulb was a full acrylic object... you'd have one hell of a big LED there

which would work with batterys way better cause they barely use any power at all

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This quote is in regard to the Great Wall Of China but it applies to the Pyramids as well:

An object that can barely be seen from a height of 180 miles up is obviously not going to be visible from the moon (roughly 237,000 miles away), as confirmed by Apollo 12 astronaut Alan Bean:

"The only thing you can see from the moon is a beautiful sphere, mostly white (clouds), some blue (ocean), patches of yellow (deserts), and every once in a while some green vegetation. No man-made object is visible on this scale. In fact, when first leaving earth's orbit and only a few thousand miles away, no man-made object is visible at that point either."

Source: www.snopes.com...

As for the reenactments I do have a problem when they are not labelled as such. And if we're saying that the abduction footage was re-enactment then so was the reaction of the 'daughter', and the scientist who comforted her. Were all the talking heads re-enactment as well? You must admit it's a strange technique for a documentary to re-enact everything including interviews with 'experts'. If the meeting with the Russian mafiosi was re-enactment why did they state it was hidden camera footage. Why if you had hidden camera footage would you need to reenact it? Why not just pixelate the guy's face and alter his voice?

The thread title is 'PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor' and the OP is the video. The video is presented as fact. Well I have a view on that regardless of what further tangential discussions have arisen further down the thread. People should be allowed to discuss the OP without accusations of trolling or trying to derail the discussion. And no one is stopping you discussing your ideas just by voicing their opinion on the video. I'm sorry but I don't understand the value in linking ideas from other valid research to a video that in all likelihood is a fraud. I don't think you're doing yourself any favours by leading with it.

Regarding your discussions about how the stones were put in place, have you heard of the view that the stones were not quarried but cast in place using moulds and a form of cement?

Here are a couple of links with some more detail:

news.softpedia.com...

www.geopolymer.org...

I like this theory very much as it explains a lot such as the lack of rope or trees required to move the stones. Presumably such a method would also have required a vastly reduced work force from that normally assumed.

Edit: to fix links

[edit on 29/7/2009 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I know i keep throwing this book into the conversation....call it synchronicity. From page 293 from Manly P Halls "The Secret Teachings Of All Ages"

Thus black magic dictated the state religion
and paralyzed the intellectual and spiritual activities of the individual by demanding his complete and
unhesitating acquiescence in the dogma formulated by the priestcraft. The Pharaoh became a puppet in
the hands of the Scarlet Council--a committee of arch-sorcerers elevated to power by the priesthood.
These sorcerers then began the systematic destruction of all keys to the ancient wisdom, so that none
might have access to the knowledge necessary to reach adeptship without first becoming one of their
order. They mutilated the rituals of the Mysteries while professing to preserve them, so that even though
the neophyte passed through the degrees he could not secure the knowledge to which he was entitled.
Idolatry was introduced by encouraging the worship of the images which in the beginning the wise had
erected solely as symbols for study and meditation. False interpretations were given to the emblems and
figures of the Mysteries, and elaborate theologies were created to confuse the minds of their devotees.
The masses, deprived of their birthright of understanding and groveling in ignorance, eventually became
the abject slaves of the spiritual impostors. Superstition universally prevailed and the black magicians
completely dominated national affairs, with the result that humanity still suffers from the sophistries of
the priestcrafts of Atlantis and Egypt.
Fully convinced that their Scriptures sanctioned it, numerous mediæval Qabbalists devoted their lives to
the practice of ceremonial magic. The transcendentalism of the Qabbalists is founded upon the ancient
and magical formula of King Solomon, who has long been considered by the Jews as the prince of
ceremonial magicians.

He didn't just make this stuff up. He spent 2 years locked in heavy research, pouring over worn manuscripts.

I apologize for the format of the external quote. It is copied from a .pdf.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hi zorgon & all friends,

I have watched it recently but I guess it is dubious. Notice a few things in it:
There is no name or profession mentioned for most speakers. We simply don't know who the speaker are, except a few.

The book is not available anywhere, that too in this age!

I have a couple of recommendations:
1. For my archaedological friends:
www.beforeus.com...
2. For spiritual friends:
divinecosmos.com...

Be informed, positive

Peace,
Chandra

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey Zorgon and All,

I talked to my wife yesterday and she siad maybe she could do a 'scouting' mission and take pictures of the place randomly and then present them to you so you could pick an area of interest. She said there is a group of students from AUC that want to head that direction so the timing might be perfect. I am lucky that she is so willing to help.

I was telling her about the discussion on harmonics when it comes to the great Pyramid of Cheops. She suggested that if anyone is intrested in what Egyptian 'sounds' and music where like in Pharaonic times that they listen to recordings of Catholic Coptic music. She said that that music gives you a good idea of the type of sound and harmonics the ancients used. I forgot the names but she said even some of the instruments are the same.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you Zorgon!
This is a very informative film!
I urge everyone to watch this enigmatic film.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

Here where I live, tomb and grave desecration is rampant at local cemeteries.

The vandals and other low end sub human scum, think it is fun to tip over huge monuments, many times cracking them in half...ruining them. Some of these private markers are a hundred years old. Some are spray painted with tags, and others have epithets on them. I have also seen the same thing is taking place in European grave yards.

Mausoleum doors are pried open, and in some cases, artifacts taken for their scrap metal values. Bronze objects being the prize. In one case years ago, the lead sealed glass fronted coffins in one mausoleum, were smashed, and the corpses thrown about inside. This particular mausoleum had no known living descendants... so the city had to seal it up, permanently with concrete.

Recently, a newer family plot near my grandparents are buried, had the new bronze urns ripped off of the tombstone base. I was told that the new monument wasn't even four months old, and the damned thieves had come in at night, and stole the urns.

I have been to antique fairs, and found huge old zinc urns for sale as yard decorations. It is very obvious, that these things came from some cemetery some place. When I questioned the dealer, and accused him of selling stolen objects, he claimed he bought them at some yard sale...( yeah, right!)

At an century old, small country side cemetery, someone came in the night, and ripped out the antique cast iron and bronze ornamented fence and gates. Leaving nothing behind. It caused an uproar! The state police put out state wide notices to antique dealers, and scrap metal yard operators, to be on the lookout for culprits. They haven't been caught yet!

I suspect some McMansion some place, has a private garden out back, that is surrounded by a antique fence and gate of unknown origins, sold to the owners by an unscrupulous landscaping business.

At our local veterans cemetery, the bronze plaques on staffs that would hold flags at each grave, have been ripped off so often, that they went to aluminum copies. Those too were stolen. Now they are plastic...

There are a few instances, where someone tired to pry off parts of a civil war monument, that is located in our downtown, across the street from the police department. The monument has many bronze components. Now they have a camera on it 24/7.

The point is this...tomb robbery, grave desecration, and disrespect for the dead, and their descendants is on going and has historical roots. If there is a buck to be made, nothing is scared. Don't forget, the Taliban would destroy every religious and historical artifact on the planet if they could.

If the zombie drug heads think it is funny to ruin and rip off tombstones, plus gang members think they can tag a grave as part of their turf...and we do nothing about it...societies moral center then has been lost.

It is a sad commentary on today, that we have these kinds of problems. Personally speaking; if I ever caught one or more of these idiots raising hell in the local cemeteries...They would be damned sorry it was me who caught them...believe me.

Enough on this rant...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow.... Just Wow.... I have never heard of this tomb before but I'm so glad you posted this thread because it definately makes you think.

Does anyone think that the return of the visitor has anything to do with the 2012 theory?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thanks Zorgon

As I watched the first video, a flood of emotion came over me.

The implications are staggering and mind numbing. These are things I have been seeing but have been unable to convey clearly to many of the skeptics on this board. I have had no proof and no way of finding any. Just a serries of remote views that came to me when I meditated on the topic, given by beings from out there, somewhere.

I will reserve any other comments for now.

Oh, the light bulb theory is more like a healing device using light waves to eliminate pathogens (parasites) in humans. This is where Dr Royal Rife first got the idea from and began his work. Yes, as I understand it to be, the pyramids were associated with healing.

We could use some of these devices with the outbreak of H1N1..........

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
Hey Zorgon and All,

I talked to my wife yesterday and she siad maybe she could do a 'scouting' mission and take pictures of the place randomly and then present them to you so you could pick an area of interest. She said there is a group of students from AUC that want to head that direction so the timing might be perfect. I am lucky that she is so willing to help.

I was telling her about the discussion on harmonics when it comes to the great Pyramid of Cheops. She suggested that if anyone is intrested in what Egyptian 'sounds' and music where like in Pharaonic times that they listen to recordings of Catholic Coptic music. She said that that music gives you a good idea of the type of sound and harmonics the ancients used. I forgot the names but she said even some of the instruments are the same.

along these same lines, i would recommend reading up on Qabbalism. The concept of the sound of Gods name having magical powers seems to be very analgous to what we are discussing here.

I am late for work, but tonight i will try to find the information on it. Each letter of the Tetragrammaton has a capability. Combine these letters in different order and you get different "magic".

[edit on 29-7-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Zorgon this has got to be one of the most interesting and educational threads for me, myself never heard or isis but thanks to the vids (watched all 8) i know more.

this harass guy or whatever his name is whats his problem with further excavation work?

i love the whole frequency and resonance thing to move things ,yes have seen many a tube vid of demo's, and that castle that was built using this principle could be correct,

i also love your interpretation of the various Egyptian key's or harmonic staff and the light bulb or plasma X-ray device, excellent work.

As for the whole stargate thing i am a little skeptical but i may just read through more of the info on them and the iraq connection maybe just maybe there could be some truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 3x3cut3d

I checked all my resources and the book is not available by any book sellers, even used copies. Try ebay or other sources for a used copy of it.

(I immediately looked for the book when I watched the segments. I think it is an interesting look at something that could have happened.)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

this harass guy or whatever his name is whats his problem with further excavation work?
'

Dr Hawass's problem is he is worried that evidence might prove that his Egyptians did not build them. Since he is head of that filed now he is not taking any chances

As for the whole stargate thing i am a little skeptical but i may just read through more of the info on them and the iraq connection maybe just maybe there could be some truth.

Be skeptical all you like AFTER you read the Air Force study and the Looking Glass paper from Los Alamos.

Skeptism is marvelous... but only if one actually looks what is documented sibjectively

And I already told you about your avatar in the latest Gary thread

[edit on 29-7-2009 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join