It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

YouTube Nut: Kill All White Supremacists To Prove Your Not Racist!

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The reason Ive posted this here, is because Ive notice alot of race related media popping up all over the past few days and now Im begining to wonder if somethings going on we all auto know about?

As anybody else noticed this, or am I just being paranoid???

The guy seems to have some serious issues. Ill let you guy judge for yourselves.





posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadoralive
The guy seems to have some serious issues. Ill let you guy judge for yourselves.


Yeah serious issues, i stopped watching 2 minutes in, that guy has a lot of hate in his heart.



[edit on 7/24/2009 by Alaskan Man]



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deadoralive
 


That makes no sense.. What a sad waste of bandwith
He has serious problems. Ethnic groups do more violence to their OWN ethnic groups: (Whites do more violence to whites and blacks do more violence to blacks and Hispanics do more violenec to hispanics). Racism is nearly gone ladies and gentlemen, we just need to stop reminding ourselves and putting our mind sets back in history, we are not in the 60's anymore, we are not back in the 1800's. We have these shows like Black in America, well what about hispanic in America? I mean don't get me wrong, but we continue to place ourselves in these "racist" situations. More division from the media, apparently they are doing their job. Just realize that if you are white, black, hispanic, asian, believe in creation, atheist, believe in evolution, are a fundamentalist that we are all the same we all have the same origins. Christianity states that we came from one God and Science states that we came from one Cell. Whether we like it or not we are connected and the sooner the rest of these skinhead groups, the bloods, the crypts, and many others learn this. The better teh world will be.



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by deadoralive
 

Christianity states that we came from one God and Science states that we came from one Cell. Whether we like it or not we are connected


I have never heard that line before, very powerful in my opinion, great post myth.

[edit on 7/24/2009 by Alaskan Man]



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Whenever I see something race-related or religion related in the media I always think:

'Oh boy looks like the Masters of the World want us to fight amongst ourselves over trivial or superficial matters like race and religion so they deflect attention away from themselves.'

The Zionist-controlled Canwest media in BC used to run race-related articles like 'suggesting' that most asian girls who date non-asian men are former third world prostitutes or that most Native Indians are drug and alcohol addicts... What they are doing is creating rifts within people to make them fight each other by presenting garbage 'facts' with the pretense of doing a 'story'.

I think it's called circling the wagons, or something.

I don't even know if they run garbage stories like these again. I stopped reading their newspapers a few years ago.



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Another nut indeed. It's no different from all the others of all races that seek to get rid another group that preach of race wars in the future. Just an excuse for violence. And you just don't know about it OP because it's not going to happen.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by serenesupreme]



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by deadoralive
 


That makes no sense.. What a sad waste of bandwith
He has serious problems. Ethnic groups do more violence to their OWN ethnic groups: (Whites do more violence to whites and blacks do more violence to blacks and Hispanics do more violenec to hispanics). Racism is nearly gone ladies and gentlemen, we just need to stop reminding ourselves and putting our mind sets back in history, we are not in the 60's anymore, we are not back in the 1800's. We have these shows like Black in America, well what about hispanic in America? I mean don't get me wrong, but we continue to place ourselves in these "racist" situations. More division from the media, apparently they are doing their job. Just realize that if you are white, black, hispanic, asian, believe in creation, atheist, believe in evolution, are a fundamentalist that we are all the same we all have the same origins. Christianity states that we came from one God and Science states that we came from one Cell. Whether we like it or not we are connected and the sooner the rest of these skinhead groups, the bloods, the crypts, and many others learn this. The better teh world will be.


Well said that's preciacly the kind of reply I was looking for, thanks
I just found this and felt sick that some people feel this way about things, If this post helps in anyway to remove this guy off the streets before he does some serious harm to someone then it wouldn't of been a waste of bandwidth would it?



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If white people were to do to black people,
what black people do to black people, there would be huge riots.
Quote i'm not sure we're it's from.

I'll I have to say is.

You first, you go and start shooting up the black panthers, and well acorn while you're at it. Then i'll see how I feel.



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
If white people were to do to black people,
what black people do to black people, there would be huge riots.
Quote i'm not sure we're it's from.

I'll I have to say is.

You first, you go and start shooting up the black panthers, and well acorn while you're at it. Then i'll see how I feel.


Yea I think we all have people of our respective races that drop us down a peg on the evolutionary charts.



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   


Lol, I don't know why but, it's kinda comical.

Kill the crackers, that a be comin and a destroyin a , and we a gonna kill em, and kill their a children a, we gonna kill a em again, and when they did we a gonna go to a the grave a and kill a em again.



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
'not just on youtube but in real life.'....

I'm sorry, this guy is an idiot.



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man
 


Thank you, I worked hard on that line..lol..

reply to post by deadoralive
 


Hmm, I suppose it wouldn't then. But still when the intention of the video is to promote death, it is still technically a waste of bandwith.



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   


We do need to find a way to put a stop to this though.

Racism is on both sides, and well if you watch it's clearly a very disgusting thing.



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
this reminds me of the time I was called a racist because I said I wasn't attracted to black women. sheesh



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Haha, it's videos like this that shed his race in a negative light and make people assume that they have lower IQ and common sense levels.

To suggest, that the white race is the only race that harbors some form of racism is absolute ignorance. Every race, has racists against other races. It's called human nature, it's a defense mechanism.

Then for him to suggest, the only way to "prove" your not a racist, is to go and kill your own race... wow... good job in earning some love for your race fool.


How do alternative topics get deleted off yt in minutes, but idiots like this run rampant?



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
this reminds me of the time I was called a racist because I said I wasn't attracted to black women. sheesh


lol, I remember I dated this black girl in school, I was waiting for all the black guys to try and fight me and such.

First time going in their with her on my arm, all the black guys wanted to hang out with me, like how did you get her!?!

I was a bit surprised and eh it was pretty cool.

But you're not a racist, racist, is more or less you think all black women are ugly, and that is more prejudice. Not saying that's what you think.



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
this reminds me of the time I was called a racist because I said I wasn't attracted to black women. sheesh


I don't see what you're getting at, black women are gorgeous.


Originally posted by Republican08


We do need to find a way to put a stop to this though.

Racism is on both sides, and well if you watch it's clearly a very disgusting thing.


I agree with you so much Republican, and I only very very rarely say that.

We should all do our part to unravel whatever racist ideas we each have about another race from ours, and learn to hate based on idiocy, not color.


[edit on 24-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by deadoralive
 


Hmm, I suppose it wouldn't then. But still when the intention of the video is to promote death, it is still technically a waste of bandwith.


Yeah, you was right afterall, I seem to have generated him at least a couple of gig of traffic.

That wasn't my intention though, I just wanted to get a few people's opinions on the matter, thats all.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join