It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further proof UA93 didn't bury, media skipped it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Always skipping over the tough questions. Here it is again:

If you answer "no," then:

Why didn't the news media report it when most of Flight 93, that had 44 passengers inside it, was supposedly found buried deep underground when it was previously thought that most of the plane had disintegrated?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash According to ATC Radar

Researcher Woody Box has proven that Flight 93 was still airborne at 8,200 feet after it was supposed to have crashed at the mine strip at 10:03. At 10:05, ATC got a transponder turned back on for Flight 93 and altitude at 8200 feet and miles away from the strip mine headed away.

I implore you to go back to that thread and read all 7 pages. The OP was clearly refuted by Weedwhacker and Reheat.

Tino "Turbofan" was unable to refute anything that Reheat posted. As were you.

Thank you for bringing it up!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Always skipping over the tough questions.

No, i didn't. I clearly stated that I do know know how much of the aircraft ended up underground.

I am only being honest. That is far from skipping.

Why didn't the news media report it when most of Flight 93, that had 44 passengers inside it, was supposedly found buried deep underground when it was previously thought that most of the plane had disintegrated?

I answered one.. now your turn. You tell me what you think happened on 911 in Shanksville....

I will in turn answer your question. (I will need sources for your alleged media discrepancies.)

Thank you.

-CF

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
I answered one.. now your turn. You tell me what you think happened on 911 in Shanksville....

Ask me in the appropriate thread. You skeptics always like to go off-topic to water-down the threads you don't like.

(I need sources for your alleged media discrepancies.)

Read the link in the OP. Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Here is your OP:

As if you need any more proof that nothing was buried under that Shanksville crater, the news media, that was keeping the world up-to-date on the alleged Flight 93 crash, never reported *when* most of Flight 93 was supposedly found buried underground!

In this OP you have links to two threads here at ATS and a link to Killtown's Blog spot.

Do I have to hunt for these articles through endless threads here at ATS to get the links? I can tell you, I will not visit KillClowns site. If there are links there that forward you to other sites, I will be more than happy to read them.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Do I have to hunt for these articles through endless threads here at ATS to get the links? I can tell you, I will not visit KillClowns site. If there are links there that forward you to other sites, I will be more than happy to read them.

OMG, what an F'n troll.

If you're afraid to go to that site because you're afraid you might get cooties, then read it here...

deadlinelive.info...

Or does Jack Blood's site give you cooties too?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

OMG, what an F'n troll.

Watch the attacks ATH... or you will be talking to yourself in your threads.

I refuse to give anyone who is a holocaust denier a "hit" on their website. Jack Blood is just as much a fruit loop at KillClown.

BUT... I read the links to the Post Gazette.

First of all. PERSONALLY I don't not believe the FBI gave United 95% of the aircraft. (as some skeptics claim) The FBI gave 95% of what was found at that time. The 5% that was excluded was the CVR and the FDR.

At a news conference, FBI agent Bill Crowley said that the field near Shanksville, Somerset County, has been turned over to the county coroner and that 95 percent of the plane found at the site has been turned over to United Airlines.

www.thepittsburghchannel.com...

September 24, 2001 was the date this was reported by CNN.

There is no way 95% of the plane was recovered by this day. (in my opinion)

I do not know how much of the plane was recovered from the crater in Shanksville. You, Killtown, and Mr. Blood seem to think the media's lack of reporting this somewhat adds fuel to your imaginary fire. I would guess that the media feels that people aren't as interested in digging for plane parts. They did, however report on the identification of the passengers remains.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Watch the attacks ATH... or you will be talking to yourself in your threads.

I refuse to give anyone who is a holocaust denier a "hit" on their website. Jack Blood is just as much a fruit loop at KillClown.

And then you go right ahead and attack truthers.

Bye! Have fun staying off my thread!

[edit on 26-7-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Skeptics, isn't it logical that the reason the news didn't report when it was discovered that most of the plane was buried is because it was never buried? The news doesn't wait until a month later to report things of this magnitude.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Even more proof nothing was buried in the ground, no mention of any fuel contamination in the areas there should have been some.

October 2, 2001

Three groundwater monitoring wells show no evidence of groundwater contamination and nearly 6,000 cubic yards of dirt sifted for human remains and aircraft debris will soon be returned to the crater left Sept. 11 by United Airlines Flight 93.

Environmental Resources Management of Wexford, Pa., will fill in the crater caused by the crash, which was dug 50 feet deep by recovery workers.

Betsy Mallison, a spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, said that investigators still don't know how much jet fuel was spilled at the crash site. But whether it burned away or evaporated, much of it seems to have dissipated, Mallison said.

html.thepittsburghchannel.com...

September 11, 2002

Soil sampling areas included the excavated pit, the area surrounding the pit and the backfill material.

"The backfill material was made up mostly of soil and dirt excavated from the pit during the criminal investigation," Duritsa said.

The material was in an area most likely to be contaminated by jet fuel, he said.

www.pittsburghlive.com...

Evidence nothing was buried in the ground:

- severe lack of wreckage seen coming out of the ground
- news didn't report when it was supposedly discovered that most of plane was supposedly buried
- no mention of fuel contamination

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here is a real plane crash. Just recent.

Now here is flight 93 that 'crashed' in Shanksville Penn on September 11th,2001.

Quite obvious that a boeing 757 did not crash there.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Never saw that one. Thanks. I also have a problem believing that a plane crashed in Shanksville. I find the debunkers are very skeptical about everything except of course what we are skeptical of!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Never saw that one. Thanks. I also have a problem believing that a plane crashed in Shanksville. I find the debunkers are very skeptical about everything except of course what we are skeptical of!

The debunkers or as I like to call them, the terrorists find themselves 6 feet under when trying to prove flight 93 a( boeing 757) crashed in Shanksville on 911. When all the evidence (real evidence and not wally miller) points to a military exercise taking place over shanksville.

The crater is most likely a cruise missile or bomb crater.

FLight 93 and Building 7 destroy the official story.

Also, there was a planned airliner crash exercise planned on 911. I guess they didnt call that one off either.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

There is a reason that Killtown was banned from ATS (and a few other sites I am told). I will grant that whoever he/she is, is very good at painting misleading pictures. The whole gist of his/her argument is that apperantly the media should have had cameras recording everything at the crashsite. That never happens. Rarely do you EVER hear the media saying exactly what was found on what day at a crash site..with the exception of the data recorders.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The pictures dont lie. They say a million things but most importantly, one.

No Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 9/11 (flight 93)

[edit on 31-7-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
There is a reason that Killtown was banned from ATS (and a few other sites I am told). I will grant that whoever he/she is, is very good at painting misleading pictures.

What was the reason?

The whole gist of his/her argument is that apperantly the media should have had cameras recording everything at the crashsite. That never happens.

Talk about painting a misleading picture. No one says the FBI should have photographed every single piece of wreckage coming out of the excavated hole, but when they claim 80% was buried and they produce only ONE PHOTO of ONE piece of sizable plane wreckage coming out (that engine piece), it's a little, no, LOT hard to believe that most of a 757 was really buried. That's not even mentioning that the piece of engine in that ONE and only photo they produced was shown that it was most likely just lowered in by the excavator scooper seen next to it for a photo shoot!

Rarely do you EVER hear the media saying exactly what was found on what day at a crash site..with the exception of the data recorders.

They mentioned on 9/13 that the engine piece in that one photo was found along with the FDR recorder. Why did they stop there? Why didn't they mention most of the plane seems to be buried in the ground to and most likely most of the passengers?

The news usually reports where most of the passengers were found. So in Shanksville, where WERE most of the passengers found?!

[edit on 1-8-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

The news usually reports where most of the passengers were found. So in Shanksville, where WERE most of the passengers found?!

So do the research. If you are good enough, you might find the article that says that based on where their remains were found in the wreckage, a couple of the passengers had appearantly breached the cockpit door, if not gained full entry into the cockpit just prior to the crash.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So do the research. If you are good enough, you might find the article that says that based on where their remains were found in the wreckage, a couple of the passengers had appearantly breached the cockpit door, if not gained full entry into the cockpit just prior to the crash.

I did. The news NEVER reported where most of the passenger were located after the alleged crash. Just like they never reported when most of the plane was allegedly found.

Any LOGICAL explanation for that one Swampy? Remember, treason is punishable by death.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I did. The news NEVER reported where most of the passenger were located after the alleged crash. Just like they never reported when most of the plane was allegedly found.

Any LOGICAL explanation for that one Swampy? Remember, treason is punishable by death.

Then, quite frankly, you suck at research. I have no problem finding article after article discussing the recovery of the wreckage and of human remains at the Flight 93 crash site. You seem to be stuck on not seeing a specific article saying that seat 12-A was recovered on Sept 14.

Remember, treason is punishable by death.

If I were you, I would get a dictionary and look up the definition of treason. Because you do not seem to know what it is....or you are trying to scare me. If it is the latter, you will have to do better. My oath to the Constitution is intact and Ive been shot at too many times to be scared of dying.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Then, quite frankly, you suck at research. I have no problem finding article after article discussing the recovery of the wreckage and of human remains at the Flight 93 crash site.

No, it's your COMPREHENSION that sucks. Here's what I said again (pay attention):

The news NEVER reported where most of the passenger were located after the alleged crash.

If I were you, I would get a dictionary and look up the definition of treason. Because you do not seem to know what it is....or you are trying to scare me.

Well if you're not committing treason, then you don't have anything to worry about, right?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by ATH911]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join