Further proof UA93 didn't bury, media skipped it

page: 16
15
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by hooper
Again show me where it is common practise at a crash scene investigation where everyone stands around speculating about the ratios and locations of the remains before they actually start looking for them.


I guess you never heard of or seen CSI doing drawings of the scne BEFORE the investigation?



CSI? Really CSI? Do they do "drawings" of the scene before they get there? Do they sit outside in their cars guessing where the bodies are going to be found before they go into the building?




posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
CSI? Really CSI? Do they do "drawings" of the scene before they get there?


Did i say they do drawing before they get there?

See another case of putting words in my mouth.



posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
edit - nevermind. Not sure if I want to even go there


[edit on 13-4-2010 by gavron]



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I suggest people on here do more research before posting about subjects they know little or nothing about.

Also anymore twisting post or putting words in peoples mouths and the mods will be notified.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
I suggest people on here do more research before posting about subjects they know little or nothing about.



Agreed. You should do more research before posting about subjects you know little or nothing about.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Agreed. You should do more research before posting about subjects you know little or nothing about.


So funny when i prove you wrong with facts and evidence and you cannot post anything to debate me or support what you post.



[edit on 14-4-2010 by REMISNE]



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
So funny when i prove you wrong with facts and evidence and you cannot post anything to debate me or support what you post.


Actually, all we need to do is post your own links. They seem to disprove what you are saying all by themselves.


Oh, hang on, I only put one smiley face. I should really put 30 or more.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Actually, all we need to do is post your own links. They seem to disprove what you are saying all by themselves.


Only in your small, closed mind.

Everyone with common sense and basic intelligence can see what my sources prove.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Everyone with common sense and basic intelligence can see what my sources prove.


You mean like this source you posted:

www.jod911.com...

Where assertion #7 clearly states that the pull it reference referred to the firefighters and personnel, and not the building.

Yes, thank you for that link, Roger.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Where assertion #7 clearly states that the pull it reference referred to the firefighters and personnel, and not the building.

Yes, thank you for that link, Roger.


Your quite welcome, the link clearly states that Silverstein had no authority, which is correct it was the fire commander who was in charge.

It was the fire commander who decided to pull the building as Silverstein's statment supports.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

It was the fire commander who decided to pull the building...



Which is disproven in the link you provided above. Assertion 7. It clearly states that the statement "pull it" was not referring to the building.

Thanks for that gem, Roger



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Which is disproven in the link you provided above. Assertion 7. It clearly states that the statement "pull it" was not referring to the building.
Thanks for that gem, Roger


Please show in the link where it states that the fire commander was not talking about the building.

Again there is no way the term pull it was talking about the firemen becasue as proven over an dover they were already out of the building.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Please show in the link where it states that the fire commander was not talking about the building.


www.jod911.com...

Your source....that you provided.

Assertion 7.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Your source....that you provided.

Assertion 7.


Please show exactly where it states the fire commander on 9/11 was not talking the building.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Please show exactly where it states the fire commander on 9/11 was not talking the building.



www.jod911.com...

Your source....that you provided.

Assertion 7.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Your source....that you provided.

Assertion 7.


Please show exactly where it states the fire commander on 9/11 was not talking the building.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Please show exactly where it states the fire commander on 9/11 was not talking the building.


See my last reply, it links to your answer, Roger.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
See my last reply, it links to your answer, Roger.


Let the record show that since gavron cannot psot the information asked for he concedes to the facts i posted.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 14-4-2010 by REMISNE]



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Let the record show that since gavron cannot psot the information asked for he concedes to the facts i posted.



How childish, Roger.

Just because you are too stubborn or afraid to open a link that has your answers. It is not my fault that your investigative skills are lacking. And to think you were interested in finding the truth....seems like you are only interested in trolling.




new topics
top topics
 
15
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

log in

join