It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alice in wonderland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
comes out march 5th, 2010.
the teaser is up on youtube and other sites already. i can't wait for this film. the characters look amazing. check out tweedle d and tweedle dum

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'll generally watch anything Tim Burton makes, it looks pretty trippy, so i'm in.

And yes Tweedle dee and Tweedle "Dumpling" look pretty freaky.
But the queen of hearts looks freaky too. I think she was the queen of hearts, right? (long time since i've been familiar with the story).

Cheshire cat looks cool.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Chukkles]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thing fish

This is one movie I will probably pay to see. Chukkles, I think she is referred to as the Red Queen in the book, although many TV versions called her the Queen of Hearts.

Tim Burton and Johnny Depp did great jobs in Sleepy Hollow and Willy Wonka. He went by the book in those versions and plans on doing the same with Wonderland.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
this is one of The Best books (Both Adventures in Wonderland, and Through The Looking Glass) as well as one of the best Disney Cartoons

and i can't wait for this

i'm not a fan of CGI a'tall, in fact i don't dig it one bit, but as stated above i'm a Tim Burton fan, i think he has amazing visions, and his movies are beyond fantastic...plus he is a interesting guy to sit down and have chat with

really looking forward to this

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yeah, I want to see this movie, it looks good. Burton's one of my favorite directors.

The trailer:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Yeah this looks so awesome! I bet that Johnny Depp is gunna do a SAVAGE job on this.

His role as Willy Wonka was amazing..... He's so eccentric... He's PERFECT for The Mad Hatter.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think Johny Depp's role on Charlie and the choclate factory was the worst role he ever did, it couldent b made into a new movie. Alice in wonderland thought looks like he can nail it

new topics

top topics

join