It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were an alien what would you do to earth!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I would just like to know

HERE what i would do:
I would try to make peace with humans which would problebley fail

THEN I WOULD ATACK EM

well only if they atack me first

GOOD LUCK POSTING

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Also what would you do to the humans,animals,plants,the MOON ect.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think the answer is pretty simple.

DESTROY ALL HUMANS!

ok...not all of them...I'd leave, let's say about 500 million.
to entertain me. The rest would be turned in to jerky.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeplin100

I would take whatever measure needed to save the planet from it's most abusive species. That means a correction. I wonder which corner we'll have to stand in?

[edit on 24-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If i was an alien i would never come here for the first time. There is nothing extraordinary in this dusty forgotten corner of the galaxy , and semi-intelligent aborigines does not even know what Smeipfu is. See - you do not know what it is too. Why i would waste my fghlujiks to come here. Wait, you do not know what fghlujiks is too???
Bye.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I ment if you came to earth!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Is there some sort of automatic assumption here that 'aliens' are to be regarded automatically as being unquestioningly 'good/benign' ? LOL

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If I were an Extra-Terrestrial Alien Intelligence that came to Earth, I would first observe the humans in their natural habitat. After observing their self-destructive behavior, and their xenophobic reaction towards those that are different from them, I would sigh for making such a long trip in vain and get back in my ship and head for home.

I would not attempt to make contact and would recommend to others that humans be left alone to their own devices until the point in time came when they had evolved to a point where they were no longer self-destructive or xenophobic towards others.

Non-interference in human evolution would be the only way until the point came where humans were evolved enough to civilly accept a diplomatic gesture of peace from another intelligent species.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
If i was an alien i would never come here for the first time. There is nothing extraordinary in this dusty forgotten corner of the galaxy , and semi-intelligent aborigines does not even know what Smeipfu is. See - you do not know what it is too. Why i would waste my fghlujiks to come here. Wait, you do not know what fghlujiks is too???
Bye.

You are very lucky that the T&C is in 'Earthling English.' You're crossing the line mentioning Smeipfu. What you do in the privacy of your gherplofhnuk is not an acceptable topic on this board.

DESTROY ALL HUMANS.

that is all.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'd want to know how it tastes.

As human beings, we use lesser species as sources of food, clothing, entertainment, building materials, and sources of income through herding and growing and selling.

So if I were an alien capable of interstellar travel, which proves to me I am a higher species, I'd want to know what Earth's inhabitant's taste like. I'd want to know if I can use the species of Earth in the same capacities that humans use every other species of Earth. I'd then see what the planet itself can provide me in terms of resources.

If the inhabitants of Earth posed any militaristic threat towards me or my species, only then would I pursue diplomatic relations to ensure they never take up arms against me. Otherwise, they're as good as cattle to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This thread might answer your questions.
What would we do if WE were the Aliens? In it I wrote...

I was just reading an article speculating what the "alien agenda" is and it got me to wondering... What if in the future we were to discover a primitive form of life on a planet, in our solar system for instance. Would we be a non interventionalist visitor, or would we collect "samples" for testing? Well I know what we do here on earth when we find a new species as seen in this article, as well as countless others. Genetic tests reveal new shark species

So if there are aliens visiting the earth, is their agenda to exploit the rich genetic material, as is often stated. Is it to conquer earth and the human race? Even Steven Hawking tends to believe Man must conquer other planets to survive. Or is it that we have been bread, or seeded here for a specific purpose as some have suggested. This is not too far fetched seeing how Plant breeding is the purposeful manipulation of plant species in order to create desired genotypes and phenotypes for specific purposes

Maybe our Alien visitors are more like us then we think.

-E-

[edit on 24-7-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I would kill all the humans on this Planet and everything that is human made, and let all the other species alive.

After our Planet will be again as it was before we came along, peaceful, healthy, a paradise, i would begin taking a look again at the human DNA, repair everything that brought suffering to the Planet and humans along, pain, misery, hate, stupidity, arrogance, ignorance, greed, sickness, psychic disorder, etc.
Basically, everything that is now, after, it will be no more!
What will it be after?....totally different!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It all depends - am I a good / funny / clown like alien like Mork?

Am I a pure evil alien like Independence Day?

Am I like the true aliens out there ( some good - some bad - just like us? )

Am I an all loving alien like in Contact?

Am I an alien going thru my verison of PMS - midlife crisis - a bi/polar episode?

Did I have a bad day crossing the galactic center?

Did my boss just give me a written warning for NOT eating more humans or martians?

I think I would just eat everyone I could - there my simplistic answer.

Dorian SOran

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, if I'm an alien race with the resources to come to Earth, then it's very obvious that my species no longer needs planetary resources. I.E., there's no need for conquest or the like.

Instead, I imagine I'd hang out, document the locals, and then move on to the next floating rock with a thin coating of mobile carbon

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I would find a huge asteroid and send it heading for Earth say around Nov 2012... and watch the monkeys scramble

Then on Dec 20th I would appear with my fleet, vaporize the asteroid, and except my rightful place as ruler of the planet.

After taking the tributaries offered and a few local women for entertainment I would leave the monkeys to sort it all out

Oh wait I think someone did that a couple thousand years ago already

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I would alter the DNA and evolutionary track of other smart animals, such as dolphins and the knuckle-dragging apes. Thus giving humans another species to hate other than themselves. After observing what would happen I would alter the human genome and give them supremacy over the other new sentient races. Yet, at the end of the day, or year, I think I'd end up bored with it. Then perhaps I'd pick the smartest of the humans. Keep them, kill off the rest. Kill the apes, and let the dolphins run as the supreme sentient organism on planet earth.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I would carry out my political agenda, I'm a Social Nationalist, Earzh can be turned inzo a paradise wizhin 20 years.

Strength Through Joy
All for One, One for All
Building for Eternity

Heil Hitler!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Haunebu]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What I would do depends on what my agenda might be...

Need a new planet to live on: Pull an ID4 and annihilate competitors...don't want any competition from the other "top of the food chain" species.

Looking for resources: Buy, borrow, steal...whatever is needed.

On a mission to seek new technology: observe, learn, trade, steal.

Bottom line: there are too many variables to say what I WOULD do...but to think that an alien species would come here ONLY for the benefit of MANKIND is misguided and would certainly not be the case. We have all seen the threads about the benevolent and malevolent....but what about the indifferent?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i will create a perfect system to control every single human's brain and erradicate once and for all free will and have the entire race for preserve and protect this world and other ones

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Am I a pure evil alien like Independence Day?

'I KNEW the alien from Independence Day. I WORKED with the alien from Independence Day. You, Senator are NO alien from Independence Day.'

Are lions evil? Is another life form 'evil' just because it wants to exercise a little 'natural selection' on your planet?

Do cows think we are all 'evil?'

I would hope that an advanced race would have evolved beyond the need to use silly fairy tales to keep them in line.

I think 'peoplemeat' has a pretty cool ring to it. 'Slarf, finish your peoplemeat, there starving glorfs on Reticulon 7.'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join